[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>paid my rent for the month last night >have $130 USD left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: 1488369122849.jpg (30KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488369122849.jpg
30KB, 597x519px
>paid my rent for the month last night
>have $130 USD left over
>am as of today unemployed
>been and am on the warpath trying to get hired somewhere
>getting one last check on the 10th, not sure if it is going to be enough to pay next month's rent
>on top of that, I still have to eat, and all I have left in the food stores is rice which leaves me feeling hungry still and leaves my brain foggy
>bad diet is probably the main culprit fucking up my my sense of angst vs problem solving, if I was healthy I'd probably feel like I can kick this problem's ass
>also don't have transportation anymore because my job came with a bus pass

What the fuck am I going to do, lads?
>>
>>35219322
Stock up on rice and bean, keep looking for a job, drink plenty of water.
>>
die from starvation
>>
Spam job applications, get newspapers and start talking with people fast!
>>
>>35219322
Where the fuck do you live? Surely even minimum wage will pay for food.
>>
>>35219322

Enjoy being a NEET.
Isn't it amazing?
>>
>>35219427

The problem is having no source of income.
>>
>>35219465

When most people talk about being a NEET here, there is normally an implication that they survive off the state or mommy. I don't have the luxury of supportive family, and I'm not retarded enough to deserve something like disability. Besides, that goes against a lot of my goals and ambitions.

I don't mind being tested by life, I suppose. Challenges strengthen. But like even the best worldviews and intents get lobotomized if you're malnourished. Every victory will go underrepresented and unnoticed, and every problem will seem way bigger than I would typically see it.
>>
>>35219322
You need rice and beans for a complete protein. Just rice is starvation.
>>
Do you have mental illness that affected your ability to work?
When I was diagnosed with bipolar 1 I got disability for $700 every two weeks until I got better.

If you're struggling with mental illness and can't work because of it, go to a mental hospital and enroll in outpatient treatment there, they will tell you how you can get on short term disability until you're well enough to go back to work. It doesn't last forever, and in my case it has to be approved for six weeks at a time.
>>
>>35219608

Nope, I don't even think I have depression proper. I just trend more towards neuroticism on the Big Five, which isn't having a mental illness.
>>
>>35219638
What about addiction? If you're addicted to anything from alcohol to weed you can get it too.
>>
>>35219322
If you post your boypussy, i'll pay for you to come live with me in california.
Just had to look nice
>>
>>35219708

Beggars can't be choosers, but I need to work towards putting myself in a position of more freedom and autonomy and having the resources and knowledge to survive with the most authenticity to myself. Relying on one relationship gets you in situations where you're stuck in caustic relationships but can't leave because of dependency.

Your answer was probably a meme, but I wanted to make a public point of what is wrong with the idea of pretty much having a caretaker, which many on this site fantasize about.
>>
>>35219786
>this attitude
You're a winner anon, really. I believe in you, you'll find something. Good luck!
>>
>>35219786
Aw come on anon, I bet you'd be treated well. All that good food and free rent, all you have to do is be cute. Of course if you wanted to show your gratitude I'm sure he wouldn't turn you down.
>>
>>35220129
Fuck off cancerous fag
>>
Buy cheap ass peanuts, herring, barley, buckwheat and frozen vegetables.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>35219322
this same situation happened to me last year. rent was fucking $800usd, i got fired at the beginning of july and i was on my own with no plan. had about $300 in my bank, by the middle of the month.

eat beans, ramen (without using the entire sodium pack), and kale. print off shit tons of resumes at the library or your house, if you have a printer, walk to every fucking business (non-corporate restaurants are pretty great because they often hire on the spot if they need to fill a position) and drop of resumes and ask if you can speak to a manager to ask if they're hiring, etc.

do you live in the city? you should try to get a bike on craigslist, just a temporary piece of shit, you could find for sub $50 or free if you're lucky. But getting a job is a numbers game, and if you have a bike you'll be able to spam 10 times as many applications per day, making yourself 10 times more likely to get a job.
>>
>>35220163

I live in Seattle.

not original, unsurprisingly.
>>
Move back in with your parents. Learn your lesson and have some money saved up BEFORE you move out.
>>
>>35220691
I don't have parents.
>>
>>35219427
I am not op but I live in Russia and minimum wage here is 129$ a month.
>>
>>35219591
Being a NEET is god tier if you are wealthy. I have 30k in my bank account, have no expenses and get NEETbux.
>>
>>35221099
>30k
>wealthy
>>
>>35219322
start trappin anon
sell weed, pills, whatever you can. there are people who dont work more than 2 days a week and still make rent with spending money to spare
>>
>>35221114
It's very wealthy for a 19 year old with no expenses at all.
>>
why do people make things so complicated for themselves?

>permanent resident discount at a hotel
>have someone to wash my clothes
>have someone to clean my place
>all bills are covered in a single payment, don't have to worry about 20 different things every month
>don't have to worry about upkeep and maintenance
>if i get bored, i can just move with the speed of thought

good luck getting in debt over houses and apartments fags
>>
>be unemployed
>*cha-ching* is the sound when over 1000$ of welfare drops into my bank account every month.

Kek OP
>>
>>35221060
buy buckwheat and sprats. I know you russians love that shit.
>>
>>35221060
Russia sucks.
>>
>>35221141
How does one get such resources to sell? Weed is legal here.
>>
>>35221164
I'm not a fan of bed bugs.
>>
>>35219322
start working at mcdonalds, maybe after each night they'll let you take the leftovers home
>>
>>35219786
I'm being serious, anon.
Just gotta show me what you got
>>
Nice primitive "society" you live in there. Here in the UK we get job seeker's allowance (56 GBP a week) for looking for a job, as well as rent etc covered.

That said, sell all the shit you really don't need and spend a little more on healthier food. Eggs are cheap and very nutritious.
>>
File: r984237502982.png (138KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
r984237502982.png
138KB, 500x524px
>>35219322
wow how about you start making better decisions?
>>
>>35221351
okay? i'm sure there's a point there, but i'm missing it
>>
>>35221391
>>35221441 here. That reminds me, go to supermarkets late at night when they drastically mark down the price on food. Lots of cheap goodies to be had, OP :^)
>>
>>35221441
Is that really a thing in the UK?
>why even live Ameriburgers
>>
>>35221484
Motels have bedbugs. You LIVE there?
>>
>>35221573
i live in a hotel, not a motel. it's not the hilton but i assure you it has no bed bugs
>>
>>35221341
you IDIOT. BUY FROM YOUR LOCAL DISPO AND THEN SELL TO HIGHSCHOOL FRESHMAN AND RIP THEM OFF
>>
>>35221635
details please! how much does it cost, and how did you come about this?
>>
>>35221723
with the permanent resident discount and other shit, it costs me around 2200 bucks a month, which covers rent, electricity, gas, internet, meals, room service, everything.
i have a job that i do from home(translator) so i never really needed to be at any one place in particular, figured why chain myself to a single city?
drinking cafecitas in miami in the summer and pondering the meaning of existence in a snow covered NYC in the winter. all you need for a discount is to stay at a hotel for more than three months, so you can switch it up and still be a "permanent" resident
>>
Don't starve. I highly suggest you take vitamins if you can't afford real nutrients. You can't live off rice.

Restaurants always feed their employees so that'd be a pretty ideal place to apply. (You could also just ask for handouts of food that's too old to sell but isn't necessarily spoiled, if you're willing.)

I also recommend you hit up your local church. Soup kitchens make a point of giving you the nutrients you may not be able to afford. A lot of churches also have a hospitality breakfast after family mass. Free food contributed by the church goers. Leave with your pockets full of hardboiled eggs and fruit. If you're nice nobody will mind.
>>
File: tumblr_mj7ailhVyt1s7qxxqo1_1280.gif (405KB, 938x1524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj7ailhVyt1s7qxxqo1_1280.gif
405KB, 938x1524px
>>35219322
Every tried to apply for being a crossing guard? Just go to your local police station and apply. You usually dont need anything to do it. And it pays decent money.
>>
>>35219322
Please go to a good bank. I donate to food banks, anon. I buy seasonal food on clearance to donate to food banks. Please go and take the things I give
>>
File: 1487304943319.jpg (272KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
1487304943319.jpg
272KB, 501x503px
>>35221912
Not that guy, but what do you put on your taxes/drivers license/ID when you have to put down an address for the government? The lifestyle definitely sounds intriguing, any tips or tricks or anything?
>>
>>35222466
you would simply be registered in your home state, jobs with nomadic lifestyles are pretty common-well, not common, but not really rare
>>
>>35222711
2200 a month fuck that shit dude i pay 650 for my shit
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.