[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He hasn't dedicated his life to studying/obsessing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25

File: Elliot_Rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px)
Elliot_Rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
>He hasn't dedicated his life to studying/obsessing over Elliot Rodger
>>
>>35219308
>tfw you'll never stay up all night play WoW with Elliot while listening to him vent about life and comfort him
>tfw you'll never walk to Planet Cyber with him and reminisce about your childhoods
>>
He's a normalfag who liked other people and partying. That's why.
>>
>>35219455
Read his manifesto faggot, don't post such blasphemy on this thread.
>>
>>35219455

>Normal people don't lose their virginity by age 22, then go on a masscre

Keep telling yourself that anon
>>
>>35219511
His manifesto was dogshit and poorly written. He was just an edgy normalfag who killed 2 robots, 3 normalfags and 1 stacy. He should not be worshipped like he does.
>>35219528
Mayne he was a cyborg but not a robot.
>>
>>35219455
Yeah, what he did in the end was really very normal. I mean, most of the people will do that, at least once in their lifetime.

Obsessed to the point of almost destroying everything else. It's possible he's channelling through us that way.
>>
>>35219553
Just because it is uncommon for a normalfag to go on a rampage doesn't mean it doesn't happen. He liked to socialize and he had everything going for him apart from him acting like a creepy dude for which he had no excuse. He could have had a gf easily but he decided to shoot up entirely the wrong people to accomplish his "goal".
>>
I'm an oldfag so I'm more obsessed with other shooters.

Cho:
>Great poet
>Actually from a disadvantaged background
>High score

Dylan/Eric:
>Completely changed the fabric of American culture
>>
>>35219548
Right, normal people cry at school and have no friends. It's so normal to be terrified of women and to get bullied mercilessly in school for how different you are until you leave for home schooling.
Completely normal to feel as though you have no friends and spend up to 14 hours a day playing WoW
>>
>>35219643
He might have been a whiny faggot, but that does not always describe a robot, you see. He had no friends because he acted like a creep for which he had no excuse. If you'te gonna worship a school shooter at least worship a better one.
>>
Elliot was one of us, there really is no debate on that.

We all have our different scenarios and backgrounds, but he was one of us.
>>
>>35219722
The guy was miserable, lonely, delusional, and lacked self awareness. He couldn't relate to other people because of it. So what he's whiny? Most people on this board are. This guy at least did SOMETHING about it
>>
>>35219601
If you are a so called "normal" person, you won't go shooting and ramming at innocent pedestrians who do not even know you, or stab someone for 94 times, just because you did not get a girlfriend. As a matter of fact, if you were totally unable to have a girlfriend in the first place, makes you slightly less normal.

Wanting to socialize does not make anyone normal either. It's like saying that wanting to eat burgers makes you normal. Not one single trait in a human being makes anyone normal, you have to count in the entire package. Even if you want to socialize, that is a normal trait, you might have ten other traits making you abnormal. Then again, if you don't want to socialize, that's an abnormal trait, all the other traits you have might be totally normal. So in the end it's you who is normal, compared to the other guy who wants to socialize but is otherwise totally abnormal.

Being a "creepy dude" is not normal either.
>>
Elliot is /ourguy/ fuck you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdlsH181c-o
>>
>>35219796
>>>35219722 (You)
>The guy was miserable, lonely, delusional, and lacked self awareness. He couldn't relate to other people because of it. So what he's whiny? Most people on this board are.
True but he had no reason to be whiny. He was decentyl attractive, rich, parents were willing to get him an education and he could have been fine if he just went to school and got a career and get married.

>This guy at least did SOMETHING about it
Shooting up some innocent Asian robots, 2 normies and 1 stacy. Wew.

>>35219845

>If you are a so called "normal" person, you won't go shooting and ramming at innocent pedestrians who do not even know you, or stab someone for 94 times, just because you did not get a girlfriend. As a matter of fact, if you were totally unable to have a girlfriend in the first place, makes you slightly less normal.
Totally unable is BS. He had no reason to not have a gf. I already dmitted he might have been a failed normie or a cyborg maybe.
>Wanting to socialize does not make anyone normal either. It's like saying that wanting to eat burgers makes you normal. Not one single trait in a human being makes anyone normal, you have to count in the entire package. Even if you want to socialize, that is a normal trait, you might have ten other traits making you abnormal.
Deconstruct normality all you want but that's not gonna change the fact he's not a robot.
>Then again, if you don't want to socialize, that's an abnormal trait, all the other traits you have might be totally normal. So in the end it's you who is normal, compared to the other guy who wants to socialize but is otherwise totally abnormal.
Same thing although regular people don't see it this way. He was maybe a bit of an outlier but he had everything going for him and he shot up some people because a gf did not fall in his hands immediatly.

>Being a "creepy dude" is not normal either.
He had no reason to be. Just be mcause he was bullied does not make him our guy.
>>
>>35219966
I found the fact that he had opportunities to do things but consistently failed made him more robot like. That applies to people on here as well
>>
>>35220044
Robots do not like partying and socializing. Robots are generally not conventionally attractive or rich(there are exceptions). Most rotbots have some form of autism or something similar that impairs their social skills. Maybe he should have looked elsewhere for a gf since he cohld talk to them decently, which robots cannot.
>>
>>35220166
He didn't actively party and socialize though. He just wished he could and was envious of people who he thought were living happier lives.
Why do you say he could talk to women? Where did you get that from? He had a fear of them growing up and was too fucked up socially to make conversation with them.
>>
>He hasn't dedicated his life to studying/obsessing over Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
>>
>>35219308

Thats what followers do, Ill lead the robots to a victory in time.
>>
>>35219966
>Totally unable is BS. He had no reason to not have a gf. I already dmitted he might have been a failed normie or a cyborg maybe.

He kind of was totally unable, as he had communication problems for his slight autism, and for not being able to follow his peers, as a result of what he was rejected as a "retard" or a weirdo. He could have had an autistic girl or an (Asian) immigrant girl as a girlfriend, but those he did not want to have and it is possible it did not even come across his mind that he could have had those.

>Deconstruct normality all you want but that's not gonna change the fact he's not a robot.

Could be he was not a total "robot", but that is not what we were discussing about, but about whether he was normal or not. I don't think I was deconstructing anything, just clarifying it a bit, as people are too eager to judge other people on the basis of one trait only. And that's not only in relation to normality but all the other things as well.

>Same thing although regular people don't see it this way. He was maybe a bit of an outlier but he had everything going for him and he shot up some people because a gf did not fall in his hands immediatly.

Of course, because they make the same stupid mistake of judging someone as abnormal on the basis of one trait only, not wanting to socialize. People are masters at jumping to conclusions. Also no one shoots up anyone, not to mention kill themselves just because gf does not fall in their hands immediately. You, and everybody else should read his manifesto and all the other papers to understand better. It's a bit tiring having to explain it time after time.

I'll go have a snack now.
>>
>>35219308
I studied him the first day after he died. Not much to study after the manifesto.
>>
>>35219308
Now this is one for the books as far as aspergers goes. Besides being on a government watchlist why would you idealize a person with such weak character that he blamed his problems on the external world instead of being a man and fixing them or at least owning up. He massacred people and was mentally unstable. He's no hero he was a lunatic and beta boy who couldn't hang. These shootings are terrible there's nothing to fantasize about. His pseudointellectual manifesto I'm sure is completely bogus and self centered
>>
File: Moment of truth.jpg (248KB, 1043x434px) Image search: [Google]
Moment of truth.jpg
248KB, 1043x434px
>>35220578
>His pseudointellectual manifesto I'm sure is completely bogus and self centered
You should read it before judging.
>>
>>35220578
>Besides being on a government watchlist

Who even cares? I'm sure 20% of 4chan are anyway
>>
Upper class brat, mentally fucked up by his shit parents.
>>
>>35219308
Elliot was a moron and anyone who thinks what he had to say was valid is also a moron. I hate all the delusional fags like him on this board who want to live in a fantasy world which completely absolves them of any responsibility for their own happiness.
>>
>>35221656
Not to mention the fact that he woulda hated this board and this board woulda hated him if he had ever posted here.

He despised robots, he never saw him as a robot. In his manifesto he look down upon everybody.

Insulted fat people, poor people, shorter dudes than him, taller dudes than him (said they looked barbarian, and hilariously called dudes shorther than him "manlets").

He woulda laughed and threw insuls at this board lol.
>>
>>35221656
Define me a "moron". Is it someone who does not wear baggy pants? :)
>>
>>35219308
Read his manifesto. Had to cry because of the many similarities. I often think about Elliot when I'm alone or day dreaming. Elliot would never love me back since I'm not that beautiful and I don't even live in the USA. I think he got 'brainwashed' by some websites online. He was obviously going in the wrong direction but no one cared.

He was quite handsome. Such a shame he had to kill himself in his car in such a rush after he killed 6 others.. I sometimes think maybe, if Elliot was a little bit more smarter, maybe he would have realized that thinking like this is not a healthy way.

Stabbing 3 asians. What a horrible scene it must have been in that room.
>>
>>35221756
>He woulda laughed and threw insuls at this board lol.

He would've insulted people here only if they insulted him first, had it better than him, or disagreed with him. He wasn't into attacking people for any other reasons, like to just pick on a fight etc.
>>
File: 1438114616399.jpg (73KB, 256x256px)
1438114616399.jpg
73KB, 256x256px
>>35219308
>literally a failed normie
>rich
>had all the assets to become chad thundercock
>murdered innocents because he was a narcissist manchild
Yeah no, he is and was a faggot I have no gf, none of his assets and I don't cry about it
>>
File: 1488156151051.jpg (62KB, 634x732px)
1488156151051.jpg
62KB, 634x732px
>>35219308
if you can't find yourself sympathizing with him you're not a robot and you need to fucking GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

also post your favorite elliotts
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg (71KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(28).jpg
71KB, 960x717px
Favorite one. Wearing short sleeves for once, probably just having visited Starbucks nearby, summery sunlight warming up his skin. Just days before he had to go.
>>
>>35219308
>studying a complete fucking loserfaggot piece of human waste
"ha ha ha ha" - this is me doing that fake laugh he does in his videos
>>
>>35224145

It's not fake. It's smug and spiteful.

https://youtu.be/2ZDWDvs_Mvg
>>
Elliot Rodger robot rap
>>
>>35224698
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2pSqndUZ18A

Oreeeeeeeeeeeginal
>>
One of the clumsiest and least intelligent shooters out there. Pseudo-intellectual, pretentious. I have no part of it.
>>
Any reason why he didn't buy a rifle or shotgun instead of pistols?
>>
>>35224844
Maybe he knew he'd have difficulties to handle the recoil?
>>
>>35224888
I shot my older brother's AR once, and there was hardly any recoil. My best guess is he wanted a more personal feel when killing stacies.
>>
>>35224960
Or then he concluded the rifle or a shotgun would be too heavy for him and his hands would get tired and he would not be efficient enough. Also using a bigger gun he should've stopped for slightly longer time to shoot than with pistols.
>>
File: rodger.png (567KB, 3840x2160px)
rodger.png
567KB, 3840x2160px
>>35225170
That makes sense, his original plan was to shoot up a sorority house.
>>
>>35221252
Wow. That poor guy was completely out of his gourd.
>>
File: aperture-grille.png (19KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
aperture-grille.png
19KB, 48x48px
>>35219308
this and that yellow fuck and friend of friend that killed himself at 20.
Count my time and age, pracctly i can't stop myself to compare me to them, the select few of richest and craziest.
>>
File: I like myself.png (997KB, 719x1280px)
I like myself.png
997KB, 719x1280px
>>35225502
>out of his gourd

Good that there's "Oxford Living Dictionary".
>>
File: 1488161490622.png (296KB, 414x487px) Image search: [Google]
1488161490622.png
296KB, 414x487px
>>35225895
Congrats to Elliot. This thread has lasted for about six hours today.
>>
>>35225388
>nazi anime
wew
>>
File: 1487937806993.png (22KB, 804x743px)
1487937806993.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>35219308

>couldnt open a door
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28KB, 918x321px)
Capture.jpg
28KB, 918x321px
>>35225895
I mean, no one ever accused elliotfags of being intelligent but this is getting sad.
>>
I dont understand why we should worship him. Shouldn't we worship a robot who became successful ? Why would i want to be remembered as a sad and broken invidual ? Why would destroy the lives of other ? Is it unfair ? Maybe some of them actually worked hard to get what they deserved. And he had parents that loved him and tried to help him but still REFUSED. He was never able to accept that he was actually in the wrong all along. That he had problem. Thats just sad and pathetic at the same time.

I say fuck elliot.
>>
>>35227411
I wonder if you know any single word in any FOREIGN language? You see, English to me is a foreign language, and I have never heard the expression I quoted before. Have you heard all expressions in any foreign language? :)
>>
>>35227848
Why are you trying to correct native speakers then?

Either you're retarded for never hearing it before, or you're retarded for pretending it doesn't exist. Take your pick, either way you're retarded.
>>
Something interesting I noticed like 3 weeks ago, Elliot's alt YouTube account called MiirikSongPlayer has videos that have been "liked" recently... A doxxer on his account?
>>
Elliott was a heterosexual normie
>>
>>35228134
Yet his fans are nothing but homosexuals. What a shitty existence. Live a confused life fettered by schizotypal narcissism, your day of retribution gets completely fucked up and you only kill people who don't deserve it, get your shit slapped by a tree, go down in history as the ultimate butthurt virgin and in death get a following of nothing but gay boys. God damn.
>>
>>35219308
I simply can't fathom the mental gymnastics people have to go through to support this guy. What he did was wrong, he MURDERED 6 people.
>>
>>35228003
>Why are you trying to correct native speakers then?

I wasn't correcting anyone. I only checked what that expression meant, and joked about having to do it.

>Either you're retarded for never hearing it before, or you're retarded for pretending it doesn't exist. Take your pick, either way you're retarded.

Probably the most idiotic trolling attempt I've come across here for a long time.

There's a rare image of Elliot added, to annoy you and all the other Elliot haters.
>>
>>35228074
Are you sure it's the original channel by that username, MiirikSongPlayer? I noticed tho, about a year and a half ago, that someone had removed the entire playlist from there.
>>
>>35227848
jesus christ shut up. you get called out on your shitty english and got butthurt. your language is nowhere near as important as english. I can go my whole life speaking nothing else and be worth more than you.
>>
>>35228758
If you are calling me a "retard" for not knowing one specific, rather rarely used expression in English, and I defend myself, it's not the same as "feeling butthurt for being called out for my shitty English", as my English is not shitty in the first place as anyone with half of a brain can see.

I do not know about your worth, and I don't think I was implying anywhere that you are less worthy compared to anyone. But if you do not know one single word in any foreign language, you can not criticize anyone for not knowing one specific expression in your language.

Well, what ever. You probably just came here to derail the existing Elliot thread as you erronously think that all Elliot posters are "normies", as you erronously think that Elliot himself was a "normie", as he happened to look good and have some money from daddy's pocket. And that's such an infantile, one-eyed view I won't waste more time on you.
>>
Why has Elliot Rodger become such a craze? Dylan and Eric are more worthy of our admiration and respect due to their higher score. The highest score a robot's ever achieved, I don't think Cho was one of us.
>>
>>35219308
Lol listen to this fag

https://youtu.be/qQY76gpImmA
>>
>>35228714
Yeah i'm pretty sure it's the original one because i'm subbed to it.
>>
>>35229216
Dylan and Eric just wanted to kill for no good reason. They had friends and even talked to girls from what I saw in their videos they made.
>>
>>35229216

Dylan and Eric: looked pretty good, had large group of friends, talked to multipe girls and went on dates, were young

Cho: ugly, no friends, girls were creeped out by him, even reported him because they were so scared, older

How the fuck was he not one of us?
>>
>>35219606
>>Completely changed the fabric of American culture

Curious about what you meant with this
>>
Nine hours full.

A nice reupload, one of my favorites.

https://youtu.be/fevTAntxyeA
>>
File: teddy_043.jpg (18KB, 220x265px)
teddy_043.jpg
18KB, 220x265px
>>35219308
I was already taken by a better man when elliot came around
>>
A truly pathetic human being, in pretty much every sense of the word. He constantly blamed others for his own issues. He blamed women as his primary issue, but at every moment that he put himself "out there' he never seemed to actually be willing to even say hello to them. Add that his standards also seemed to be a tall blond model or nothing. He constantly called himself a gentleman and a higher class individual when at no point in his life did he earn anything. Never worked a job in his life really, other than working for a week for a friend of his dads.

Basically he created his own circumstance and was unwilling to do anything to actually change his circumstance.
>>
>>35231004
Have you read his manifesto? You should, before forming an opinion.
>>
>>35232064
Christory*
>>
>>35219455
He also played WoW, one of the most normie games ever.
>>
File: Kek.png (446KB, 492x479px)
Kek.png
446KB, 492x479px
I dedicated my life to obsessing over winning the lottery before I even heard of Elliot Rodger. No one knows how much I spent on lottery tickets, probably several thousand, and most I ever won was $75 for matching 4 of 6 numbers once on Super Lotto.

Ironically, Elliot himself didn't even need ot win the lottery, he thought he could become like Dan Bilzerian and all the women would fawn over him if he won. Meanwhile he could have go any college degree and landed some easy high paying jobs through his vast network of family connections. Meanwhile my mother has no connections despite being Jewish and Carlos form wagecuckmart called me back to set up a slave interview.
>>
>>35219606
Ever play Super Columbine Massacre RPG?
>>
>>35232135
gambling addiction is an addiction to hope
>>
>>35230964
>tfw he actually made a lot of good points about the way technology was shaping our society
>tfw people always disregard his words because of what he did.
>>
>>35232307
>tfw his opinions were hardly groundbreaking (puns!) or original
>>
>>35232307
would anyone have known about his ideas had he not done that?
>>
>>35232347
He predicted the rise of the sjw movement.
>The leftist is oriented toward large-scale collectivism. He emphasizes the duty of the individual to serve society and the duty of society to take care of the individual. He has a negative attitude toward individualism. He often takes a moralistic tone. He tends to be for gun control, for sex education and other psychologically "enlightened" educational methods, for social planning, for affirmative action, for multiculturalism. He tends to identify with victims. He tends to be against competition and against violence, but he often finds excuses for those leftists who do commit violence. He is fond of using the common catch- phrases of the left, like "racism," "sexism," "homophobia," "capitalism," "imperialism," "neocolonialism," "genocide," "social change," "social justice," "social responsibility." Maybe the best diagnostic trait of the leftist is his tendency to sympathize with the following movements: feminism, gay rights, ethnic rights, disability rights, animal rights, political correctness. Anyone who strongly sympathizes with ALL of these movements is almost certainly a leftist.
>>
>idolizing the ultimate cuck
>>
>>35232425
Wait, SJWs didn't exist in 2014? Jesus christ, I can't remember a time they weren't around
>>
>>35232536
>2014
what? that was 1995 retard
>>
>>35219606
>Completely changed the fabric of American culture
Please explain how? Give some examples
>>
>>35222789
> He wasn't into attacking people for any other reasons,
LOL, you didn't read his manifesto did you. Throughout his bs "manifesto", he insulted robot asians, fat people, other etnic minorities. The dude wanted to be that "asshole chad" so badly. He deemed himself better than everybody.
>>
>>35225895
Where can i see this thoroughly, this whole pdf? How did you even find that?
>>
>>35219606
I unironically think they were badass.I mean they actually had a style and a philosophy based on their actions.
>>
>>35219308
>When Elliot Rodger was mentioned a few times on tonight's Criminal Minds episode
>>
>>35232929
If you're talking about his Facebook, it's here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/226012843/Elliot-Rodger-Facebook

The related picture was from here, but there wasn't any more of the likes visible.

http://elliot-rodger.tumblr.com/

It's a question mark what is that sunset image in the lower right corner, was that his own photo or someone else's. I'd really want to have all of his Facebook photos in full resolution. I wonder if someone has them all aside from the selfie ones and couple of landscape and other images.
>>
>>35228435

OP here, I don't support what he did, although I'd be more sympathetic if any of the people he killed had been those who bullied him as a child rather than random people.

There are two things that draw people to him, firstly, he was objectively unique and interesting in the grand scheme of killers. No other killer left such a treasure trove of meterial behind, 21 videos, a 137 page manifesto and a host of forum comments.

Secondly, a lot of people sympathise with him as a person, and a lot can relate to a lot of what he said. He literally just gave up of ever having a satisfying life, so much so that it damaged his mental health to the point of planning and carrying out a massacre.
>>
File: powerball.png (509KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
powerball.png
509KB, 492x479px
>>35232135

Lottery anon, I haven't seen you in a while.

I started tracking my profits and losses for the year, I was down 60 pounds at one point but a small win meant I'm now only down 8 pounds for 2017.

Good to see you still around.
>>
>>35232907
I was talking about his behaviour in the internet and irl. He usually attacked if he was jealous of something, felt insulted, or if someone objected him in something that was very important to him.

Think I'm going to go to sleep now. Keep the thread up. It's been so for 13 hours already. The spirit of Supreme is clearly around. :)
>>
>>35219308
Fuck Elliot Rodger.

I went bald when I was 21, and at 25, I'm still a virgin. I haven't shot up a school.

Never kissed a girl, though I've kissed a random guy at a club, once, and at the same club, the women I've danced with let me grope their tits while grinding, don't know where that falls on the line. This all happened years ago, before I had to shave my head, mind you.

>Mental issues

I have legit diagnosed autism, not meme autism. Again, don't see me slaughtering innocent people because I can't get my dick wet.
>>
File: Damn_you.jpg (123KB, 600x315px)
Damn_you.jpg
123KB, 600x315px
Where did you all go?

No I'm not unoriginal. Forget about that.
>>
>>35230011
>>35232784

Before Columbine:
Schools were still shit but didnt have nearly as much restrictions. You could wear a trenchcoat and listen to Marilyn Manson / NIN and not get sent to GITMO.

After Columbine:
Everyone who didnt conform was immediately flagged as a potential threat and had their liberties vandalized. Wearing Trenchcoats, esp to school was banned or shunned and still is. Look up zero-tolerance school rules. Also the fag Michael Moore's documentary is a good start to see the kind of effect it had on society. People became more judgemental and paranoid, especially in school. Nonconformists had tough times in the aftermath.

Columbine = 13 murders yet is in the same category of shitstorm that 9/11 had. It's more notable than even Tim Mcveigh

Cho was 1/10th the impact of Columbine despite being magnitutes more deadly.

t. 36 yo oldfag who was in school during Columbine
>>
>>35234034
These guys already admitted they're sexually attracted to him. It's a thread for gays, anon.
>>
Elliot's favorite restaurant in Isla Vista where he went to check some hot blondes.

https://youtu.be/dfPeLc-_gWY
>>
>>35219308
Is that you Mumkey?
>>
>>35219643
>and to get bullied mercilessly in school for how different you are until you leave for home schooling
He was never bullied, he just imagined he was
>>
>>35219308
we love you, Supreme Gent, rest your weary head.
>>
File: TZrHcb5.jpg (64KB, 634x376px)
TZrHcb5.jpg
64KB, 634x376px
Hail St Elliot

The Bible :
http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
>>
>>35220307

No, I will be the one to lead them.
>>
File: McVeigh_mugshot.jpg (29KB, 97x126px)
McVeigh_mugshot.jpg
29KB, 97x126px
>McVeigh is said to have had only one girlfriend during his early childhood, later stating to journalists he did not have any idea how to impress girls
>He grew angry and frustrated at his difficulties in finding a girlfriend and he took up obsessive gambling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
Why nobody almost remeber him?
>>
>>35234816
>He was never bullied, he just imagined he was
That's how bullies always say about all the bully victims, to be able to go on bullying their own targets.

Starbucks in Montecito Elliot went to:

https://youtu.be/5F4iBY9qAcs

15 hours is full. Now to sleep.
>>
File: BUS.jpg (11KB, 594x54px)
BUS.jpg
11KB, 594x54px
>>35219308
Can't spell Elliot without spelling BUS.
>>
>>35229156
What are those two black things between the glasses?
>>
File: 1457039416122.jpg (10KB, 184x184px)
1457039416122.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
The Holy Scroll of r9k :

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
>>
>>35235488

Dubs confirm, why learn from my own mistakes when we could learn from yours.
>>
>>35231463
You can gather all that from his manifesto, dumbass

Maybe you're the one who hasn't read it
>>
>>35219455
What do you mean by normalfag?

I'm not sure about his relation to people and partying, he sure liked attention and adoration, but he ultimately didn't care that much about other people as an end themselves, but as meets to an end, so he really wasn't sociable at all, he just seemed somehow insecure and in desperate need of a validation and success, which was ultimately reflected in his quest to obtain a boyfriend free girl, not to get a loving/caring person himself, but to confirm he's not a failure and that he's a person worth praise.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.