[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fat fucks here trying to diet? How are you doing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2214.jpg (19KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.jpg
19KB, 240x200px
Any other fat fucks here trying to diet? How are you doing?

I'm a fat bastard.
Seriously, I'm fucking huge.
Want to go to the cinema or coffee or do something like a normal person? Can't, I don't fucking fit.
But I'm so fucking tired of this shit, it's time to stop slowly killing myself with junk and actually diet. So I started a reasonable diet.

You know what I miss the most? Buying clothes like a normal fucking person instead of DESIGNATED FATFUCK STORES like I'm some kind of subhuman.
>>
>>35218839
Step 1 - No more sodas. Water or seltzer.
Step 2 - real foods only, cut way back on simple carbs. No more junk food, nor more "energy only" food. Veggies and leans meats should make up the majority of your intake.

The pounds will come off even without working out from this.

Step 3 - as it becomes easier to move, now start conditioning yourself for working out. Stretch, be more active and try to exert yourself with simple exercises.
Step 4 - after about a month of this, it's time for real workouts. Running, biking and lifting every single day. Not heavy lifting, mind you.

This is now your life until you hit your target weight.
>>
>>35218839
How much do you weigh? I weigh 190-200lbs at any given time. I noticed my jeans started pinching me lately. It may be time to go on a diet.
>>
>>35218928

That's fucking nothing.
I'm obese class 3.
I need to lose 100kg/220lbs to be normal.
I started a 1500 calories a day diet so hopefully I will lose the first 10-20kg fast so I can start exercising. Right now, I can't even do that because of fear of fucking up my legs.
>>
tdeecalculator.net
myfitnesspal.com

-500 calories from your maintenance level, at least

count your calories. your understanding of how much you should eat and the caloric content of foods is probably extremely warped or nonexistent.

just stick with it and be consistent. if you fuck up one day, just go back to trying the next day. check out /fit/ for tips on dealing with hunger.

its easier to not buy shit to eat then to resist eating it once you've bought it

you probably have habits that lead to you overeating or buying shitty food, try to make things easier for yourself by changing those
- ex: if you drive past the same mcdonalds you always stop in the drive through when you're coming home from work, take a different way home

you can do it, anon. once you make some progress you'll be encouraged to keep going.
>>
File: 1487805668500.jpg (433KB, 1357x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1487805668500.jpg
433KB, 1357x1500px
ill post a few more pics to try to give you a boost.

hope it helps
>>
File: NEVERGIVEUP!!.gif (495KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
NEVERGIVEUP!!.gif
495KB, 400x364px
>>35219058
you can also check out /r/loseit (yeah yeah whatever) or /r/progresspics for people that have made it.
>>
>>35219037
What is a normal weight for you?

I think if you are determined you will do well. I am rooting for you, anon!
>>
>>35219130
>>35219058

Thank you guys.
I'm short, 171 cm.
So 70kg would be ok, not ideal but ok.
Right now I'm 169kg.

>inb4 how the fuck did you let it get this bad
Depression, school bullying, some other shit. Eating made it all go away for a little while. Right now, I'm mostly over that shit so I need to fix my body.

The thing I fear the most is that I'm most likely going to need surgery after I lose the weight, cut all that extra skin.
>>
Been doing Keto for a while, did it way back in the day to lose 60lbs over 5 months, now I'm just using it to maintain. I don't have a goal, just going to keep doing it until I stall for months at a time, then I think I will have reached my natural weight.
>>
>>35218839
if you drink water and vitamins you dont need anything else
>>
>>35218839
no need for running until back to 230-250 range, lifting weights(20 reps so no heavy lifting as stated) >>35218903

Water ONLY, this by itself in a month will make you lose 20 pounds even if still on mcds and shit
stop eating shit

Protip, your fat, use that weight to train, lift your arms on each side 150 times a day, 5-10 reps if your this fat, same with legs
Stretching after your first 40-50 pounds, you have to transform some of the weight into muscle and you have to let your body know your going all in
>>
>>35219037
Water only anon, cant stress this enough
>>
Yeah. I've already lost around 107lbs and I'm technically normal weight for my height but I still have a belly and double chin. It kind of sucks.
>>
Running might fuck knees up- see if you can ride bike capably
>>
>>35219445
abs workout, thats what im doing and I see it work very well, its helping to make extra skin look filled up too
>>
>>35219037
Don't do crash diets
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.