[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling his decreased father's most prized collection s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Selling his decreased father's most prized collection so he can buy more toys....

https://youtu.be/TqjoIudsaLU

He really is a piece of shit
>>
What exactly is the point of holding on to dead people's possessions? He has no use for it so it makes sense to sell it
>>
>>35216194
HE IS STILL ALIVE? Holy crap.
>>
>>35216194
First post >>35216205 is really right. Do you expect an autistic manchild to take care of a dead man's stamp collection? Though he should use the money on bills instead of children's toys.
>>
>>35216207
it's a she now
chrischan is still the exact same person he was all those years ago
>>
File: 1486940077626.png (115KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1486940077626.png
115KB, 259x194px
>>35216205
The way that I see it, if somebody isn't also an enthusiast of what their dead relative collected, it's much better off in the hands of people who will love and appreciate it, rather than holding onto it strictly for sentimental value, taking up space, collecting dust.

I had a relative who was basically a precursor to a robot, lived at home with his mom until he died at 50, never had a relationship, didn't have any friends, only ever worked part-time jobs, and spent every red cent that he acquired over the years on sports memorabilia. The basement that he lived in was just absolutely blanketed in collectibles and jerseys and hats and toys and statues and baseball cards, it was incredible. Must have been tens of thousands of dollars worth, no exaggeration. Every time he had money in his account, he'd go out and buy sports stuff.

We ended up having everybody related go through and taking what they wanted for memory's sake, then selling all the rest for pennies on the dollar to various sports stores and people, and gave the money to his mom that he lived with his whole life.
>>
>>35216194
Is is mom still alive?
Last video I saw with her, she looked near dead
>>
>>35216194
Better that someone who appreciates it will have it.
>>
>>35216739
Probably. If she wasn't, we'd know about it.

Guys check out that video just before OP's one where he visits his childhood playground.
>>
If the point of keeping the collection is to preserve it, then it actually makes sense for Chris to sell it to somebody who actually cares about it. Isn't his house filled with rats?
>>
>>35216739
She's dead. But Chris is keeping the body as a puppet and collects her pension every month.
>>
>>35216207

The people who always live longest are the ones who deserve it the least. Chris will likely outlive all of us.
>>
>>35216194
When did he go trans?

was it after hid dad died? not an expert
>>
>>35216827
Like in the last 3 years or so (time flies so fast here, it could be 5-6 years and I wouldn't be surprised).

At first it wasn't about being trans, it was about getting a gf. It started with that thing about how he was truly a lesbian soul in a male's body, which he probably thought was an incredibly clever trick to get a girlfriend (his eternal problem). Then I guess he started believing his own bullshit and now who can say what he is. He didn't refer to that lesbian soul in a long time, to the best of my knowledge, so he's on to something else now I guess.

He got a piercing on his taint, it got infected and now he has a necrosed hole down there, which he thinks is a growing vagina.
>>
>>35216827

He's had crossdressing tendencies for a long time. Bob just kept him in line. It's rumored that Bob's last words to Chris were calling him a faggot. Barb apparently disapproves as well, but she has nowhere near the coherence and stamina to do anything about it now.

Chris isn't actually trans though. This is just another scheme to get china. He figures if all straight women have boyfriends, he'll turn himself into a "lesbian" "woman" and go after dykes instead.
>>
>>35216194

>he

I'd assume you have problems recognizing women in public but you're a jerk
>>
>>35216827
It all started in 2014 when he identified as a male lesbian
>>
File: sammo.png (209KB, 568x588px) Image search: [Google]
sammo.png
209KB, 568x588px
>>35216194
Is Chris Chan humanities lowest point?

I mean even if you were braining toddlers with the Khmer Rouge, you'd still be getting some exercise and exercising self-control over your innate repulsion at the acts you were committing.
>>
>>35216194
>>35216205
I think its more of what hes using the money for. Remember when he was asking for money for his moms pills? Im p sure that prescription needs to be renewed, yet all his moneu goes to toys and looking like a girl

Best autism
>>
>>35216194
I'm surprised how much shit these people still have despite their house burning. Guess the fire was quenched soon enough for some rooms of the house to be left untouched.
>>
>>35216707
It can show how much a person cared about you

When I moved across the coast in middle school, I gave my best friend a really good Magic deck (MtG) that I always played against him with when we hung out at each other's houses, at school, at the game store. I said something like "I guess the deck stops evolving now," the cards in it were worth $100 or so but that wasn't really the point. I went extra with some tryhard sleeves and a nice case.

Anyways, when I came back to that city to visit a few years later, I found out he disassembled my deck. Traded or sold some of the cards to his other friends, used some of the cards in other decks. Not gonna lie, I was pretty upset and disappointed. Guess he didn't feel about our friendship the same way. I would have never disassembled his deck if it were him giving it to me. This was high school and dude was already turning into an asshole Chad (fucked 3 girls by then, we were 15) who thought D&D and Magic were uncool now, but he still played for whatever reason, just on the down low. Whatever, I stole his girlfriend and fucked her in the two weeks I was there.
>>
>>35216986
I think they have more money than we think, or at least, that the only dire situation is the mom's meds, which are expensive, but their other needs are maintained by whatever the government is giving them.

Chris weight being seems stable (despite his gaping wound in his taint, which according to all internet experts on necrosis who spoke about it, should kill him eventually?) This seems to indicate that he eats at least 2000 calories a day (likely shitty fast food, but still, he's not starving)

By the way, where do they live? Did they buy a new house with the insurance money of the first one, or do they rent, etc?

Basically, when his mom dies, and if his taint isn't as threatening as we thought, there is no telling how long he'll do this shit.
>>
>>35217065
He got his taint fixed I think, he'd be dead or seriously unwell by now through sepsis if he didn't.

That is unless Chris Chans autism is so powerful that he does not abide by the laws of biology, which is entirely possible.

I can't even imagine what his powerlevel is at this point; he is a genuine 30+ KHHV permaNEET.
>>
If any of you neets live near him and get kicked off autism bux and go homeless, please go and burn down chrischans house again
>>
Are there any videos where chrischan's dad kicks his ass
>>
>>35216205
This. I have exactly one posession that has saved my life twice. If my heirs ever sell, loose, or give it away I will haunt the shit out of them when I`m dead. It is the only thing in this world that has enabled their lives to come into fruition, so they better well take good care of it.
>>
>>35217142

There was a guy in a van who followed him around town, but Kiwi Farms faggots decided to cannibalize him. However, they are totally okay with people digging through his trash until one of the SJW chink admins lost his shit.
>>
This person never ceases to amaze me. Would he have been different if he was born in a 3rd world shithole?
>>
>>35217203

the only posession i care about is my command station (computer, computer table/chair screens)

i'm a useless neet and i have 2 bicycles for getting around ( i don't drive) , the reason i have 2 bikes is because i hate my bikes and if one breaks or even a flat tyre i just take it in to be repaired, fuck doing it myself i can't stand it
>>
>>35217065
Hes high on the old attention he got, no he thinks he'll get gibs like any woman can, a shame.
>>
>>35216194
you know... if you have to shame this guy you are more pathetic than he is. :^)
>>
>>35217255
>Would he have been different if he was born in a 3rd world shithole?
yeah he'd have been abandoned at birth and left to starve to death
>>
>>35217255
>3rd world shithole
They would have told him about the rabbits pretty much right away.
>>
>>35216194
Does he still blame the hospital for killing Bob?
>>
>>35217255

literally this >>35217299

t. south american ape
>>
>>35216194
wait a minute, he's still alive?
>>
>>35217332
yes. and he's "dating" a girl with diabetes now. lmfao
>>
>>35217349
any source on that?
>>
>>35216194

Yo Chris - you wouldn't bad at all with a full and trimmed beard.
>>
>>35217366
go to the kikewi farms to find out more anon...
>>
>>35216979
Yes and in some ways no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvt4lZl1pv0
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.