[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie thread, memepression edition. Hey /r9k/, resident normie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: normie_advice.jpg (96KB, 1006x768px) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96KB, 1006x768px
Normie thread, memepression edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you need some advice, have a question you want to ask or just need to vent and get something off your chest, come post here. No such thing as stupid questions here, and I will attempt to answer each and every post to the best of my ability.

>inb4 normie off my board reeeee
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
>>35215347
prove to me you're actually a normie and not some sad robot playing out a fantasy
>protip: you can't
>>
>>35215347
Fellow normie here.

We have absolutely no reason to post here. Fuck off you utter failure of a human being.

>hurr durr I'll give them advice that they can't use lol

Holy shit I fucking hate being associated with people like you.
>>
A lot of times I just have nothing to say. Im not nervous or spergy or anything just quiet. Can I still get a girl?
>>
>>35215362
I'm seeing several girls, I have a close group of friends that I meet up with multiple times a week, I'm studying Maths at a Russell Group uni. I'm also completely fine with social environment, and have no problem making new friends at parties and whatnot.
>>
>>35215373
I'm sorry you feel this way m8.

>>35215433
Yeah that's completely fine, I'm similarly quite quiet if there's nothing to really say. Loads of girls talk loads anyway so listening is a good skill to have.
>>
I literally cannot get the dicks out of my mouth

Send help.
>>
>>35216080
wtf that's not me.

I've put a trip on to use for further questions.
>>
>>35216095
Ayy good one m8.
>>
>>35216240
Don't you ever fucking reply to me or my wifes son ever again you cuckold.
>>
>>35216251
Oy Vey, Norman. How about you have some scotch-whiskey and a package of cigarettes to settle your REEEE.
>>
>>35216302
Are you literally replying to yourself at this point?
>>
>>35216302
>>35216327
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch?

I'll have you know I've u wot m8 lol hue hue to be honest family my wifes son you cuck
>>
>>35216327
>>35216341
Spooky
Originigger
>>
>>35216365
We're all normies now.
Oregano.
>>
Everyone is normie, all is normie, there is only normie
>>
Thread ruined. My work here is done.

Anyway, my fellow normie shitter. We don't need to be posting here, kindly fuck off. Just do what I do and lurk and enjoy the content. We don't need to be barging in going HEY GUYS LOOK HOW NORMAL I AM LOL

Just leave them too it.
>>
>>35216402
m8 the thread was dead long before you came, but good job, here's your pat on the head(:
>>
>>35216442
Oooo, a passive aggressive smiley? You certainly are upset.

Take your butthurt and go. You may have the last reply, peasant.
>>
How do you maintain a conversation about day-to-day shit? It's seriously killing me since this skill is the backbone of most interactions.
>>
>>35216503
i dunno dude just b urself lol
>>
>>35216503
It's a lot about finding topics that people don't mind talking about and then talking about those. An example would be asking if they're into something ("are you into music?"), and then if they say yes and seem into the conversation ask more about that. I'm not too sure on the context here though, so could you provide an example of what you mean? Like, who are you primarily planning to talk to in this case?
>>
>>35216503
Just don't be autistic or shy bro and be confident

Girls love that
>>
>>35216563
Just ordinary people or people whom I'd want to be friends with.
>>
>>35216563
>An example would be asking if they're into something ("are you into music?"),

Role playing autist confirmed.

Who the fuck says "are you into music?" lmfao
>>
>>35216577
Yeah then I'd comment on something you both have in common first. For instance, if you're both in the same lecture, you might want to start the conversation by mentioning something about the lecture and then after you get talking about that ask related questions like "so what other modules do you do?". If it's at work then mention a particular customer or something, there's plenty of stuff you can cling onto to start a conversation.

>>35216583
Ok friendo, whatever you say.
>>
How do I get a girl to let me suck her feet when I'm ugly
>>
why are you acting as me?
>>
Why are you pretending to be me? Its upsetting me.
>>
>>35216719
just got to her and say hi
>>
>>35216719

It's a lot about finding feet that people suck on and then sucking on those. An example would be asking if they're into something ("are you into feet?"), and then if they say yes and seem into the conversation ask more about that. I'm not too sure on the context here though, so could you provide an example of what you mean? Like, who are you primarily planning to suck in this case?
>>
>>35216719
Have some sort of redeeming quality. An ugly coursemate of mine does salsa dancing and gets by on light self-deprecation and sheer confidence. He still gets rejected from time to time, but everyone does, and the dancing helps him both meet new girls and seem a lot more attractive to them.
>>
>>35216736
no! I AM THE ONLY NORMIE IN THIS VILLAGE!
>>
>>35215347
Hi op

Does it make me a normie if I successfully make an order face to face at MC Donald's?

Also, how do you shower more?

Does it lie when broken and fish.. Don't start by push
>>
my wife and i had a little argy-bargy about who's going to clean the kitchen, but we settled it by cleaning it together. damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
>>
>>35216767
Wrong.

Failed normie detected.
>>
>>35216786
dude you just got to be urself man, like just go to her and say hi.
>>
>>35215347

I have some advice for you norman

get a big bucket, poor some bleach in there and then chase it with some vinegar, give it a stir and take a deep breath.
>>
>>35216786
Yes, totally. Congrats on making it anon.
You get into the shower and turn it on.
Yes. Ok.

>>35216791
That's actually kinda sweet. Tbh when I go out with a girl, I really enjoy doing things together, even if it's something mundane like cooking. It feels very cosy, if that makes sense.
>>
>>35216759
>>35216795
All I want is a qt white brunette girl to stick one of her small feet into my mouth. I don't care which one of you larpers answer this but I would like to know how to achieve this step by step.
>>
>>35216811
but it is going to form chlorine gas! how would you even suggest something like that?
>>
>>35216811
>vinegar
Do you mean ammonia?
>get a big bucket, poor some baking soda in there and then chase it with some vinegar, give it a stir and take a deep breath.
There we go. You're in for a real treat, permabot.
>>
>>35216838
Step 1: Pay her.
>>
>>35216877
>implying I'd pay for that

Top zozzle, retard. Thanks but if that's my only option I'd rather just give up.
>>
>>35216853

Weak acids make chlorine gas as well you dipshit.

Everyone knows the bleach and ammonia meme not everyone knows an acid even weak ones can also be used.

It's like you didn't even pay attention in chemistry 101.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.