[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be us >born with nothing >ugly as fuck >years of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1487076651077.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1487076651077.png
228KB, 858x725px
>be us
>born with nothing
>ugly as fuck
>years of lifting to be more chad like
>become wagecuck to make it
>still ugly
>never get gf or bf
>die alone

>be chad
>born with everything
>everything handed to him
>never has to put effort or work hard
>gfs on standby
FUCK YOU. WE "COMPLAIN" AND "BITCH" BECAUSE LIFE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL FUCK US. CHADS WERE BORN ON EASY MODE WHILE WE ARE STUCK WITH NIGHTMARE
>>
No point complaining, you already know where that's going to get you. Ridiculed and attacked for things you could never control in the first place.
Better to just accept life isn't what you make of it, that being yourself is impossible and nobody has any of the answers you need.
>>
I like playing on the harder difficulties desu
>>
The Chad you described is a meme and doesn't exist.
>>
Ugly guys get girls too. It's your attitude that that keeps you from getting women.
>>
>>35214558
You have an extremely shallow view on life. Aside from that, yes, life is unfair. The sooner you reconcile yourself with that fact, the sooner you can start working towards creating the best life that you're capable of creating.
>>
>>35214558
>be robot
>life is like a high input per minute fighting game where messing up once will get you combo'd to half your health and you're playing a low tier character
>be Chad
>life is like a visual novel where getting a bad end is rare, everything is presented to you and all you have to do is press a button to chose your options

BUT WE'RE BOTH PLAYING THE GAME BRUH I WON SO CAN YOU
>>
>>35214871
>be robot
>choose to become a NEET and fap to animu in the basement all day long
>be Chad
>choose to get a good education, get fit, socialize

Same exact starting points.
>>
File: 1486133156418.jpg (32KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
1486133156418.jpg
32KB, 381x424px
>>35215038
>Same exact starting points.

You're joking right? It's one thing to suggest that robots just need to work harder and improve themselves, but to suggest the average Chad and average robot had the same starting place is ridiculous
Chad:
>stable two-parent household with good role models
>naturally handsome
>neurotypical or even sociopathic
>had large friend group since childhood. Said friends boost Chad's confidence and also motivate exercise with games
>large support network facilitates self-improvement
Robot
>unstable household with abusive or missing parents, no good role model
>genetically poor, average looking at best and often with congenital defects
>mental issues like depression, autism and schizoeffective disorders
>said mental issues are worsened by social ostracization at a young age. Lack of friends and meaningful relationships leads to poor self esteem, low confidence and difficulty finding motivation for self-improvement
>self-improvement for robots is even harder because they have no friends to support or help them

Inb4 boo hoo man up. I'm all for robots improving themselves. It's better than doing nothing. But it'll be harder for them than Chad
>>
>>35214720
no theyre real at the rich schools. I went to a rich white high school for a year and i couldnt believe it but there are people exactly like this
>>
>>35214558
Haha you ugly bastard
>>
File: 776876.jpg (20KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
776876.jpg
20KB, 680x680px
>>35214558
>born into poor family
>single mother supports my two brothers and I
>get into fights all the time in grade and middle school because of how frustrated I am about my family life
>grow up
>refuse to work because I don't want to have to listen to someone else boss me around all day for shit pay
>work to become self employed
>still working on it, currently make little to no money
>gf left me for a guy with a better job who can buy her more stuff

feels fucking bad. i'm not even angry anymore, I just have this constant feeling of mental exhaustion.
>>
>>35214558
NEET life is pretty easy, though. I just wish for companionship, as it's the only thing left I don't have on the ready besides disposable income.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.