[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work 12 hours, been at this job a couple weeks now >all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images-193.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images-193.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>work 12 hours, been at this job a couple weeks now
>all female staff
>didn't talk to me once without me having to intiate, didn't talk to anyone for 11 hours

Everyone talking to each other but me
>>
If that were my job I'd smile, look friendly, and actually be happy because fuck people, especially women, talking inane bullshit
>>
>>35213545
>try to subtlety give off the vibe that you're too good to talk to them
>roasties start to feel bad that they can't grab your attention.
>pick your favorite
>keep subtlety instilling that idea in her
>she's eventually become attracted to you as a result
>either fugg and bugg or make your gf
>tell story here after
>get told that you're a normie and to get out
>get out and be a normie with your new subbmisive gf that anon help you create
>now you don't have to kill yourself
do this
>>
>>35213545
>>all female staff
How horrifying. You have my deepest condolences OP.
>>
>>35213874
Picking a favorite and always talking to her wont make women love you and want your attention.

They could care less
>>
>>35213545
what kind of job is this

orginalfam
>>
>>35214040
This. You gotta try keeping them all competitive, this could be your chance to start a harem OP
>>
>>35214225
This only works in anime
>>
i had this female co worker. i never worked any shifts with her, i always would see her in passing when she came in and my shift was ending.

i said good morning to her every single day that i worked there and she sent me a F request on Facebook.
we never hung out, became friends or talked at all, just the hi, good morning.

i deleted my Facebook, i wonder where she works now.
>>
Women at work just say hi to me and that's all
They walk past me all day and not say a word, only the guys talk to me
>>
>>35214289

This actually happened to me last year. Funny thing is that both of them transferred to another uni at the end of the semester so I ended up being alone again.
>>
>>35214670
I am doing this at work, one girl i like i dont give attention and showet her friend with it.

She don't give a fuck and walks straight past me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.