[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Chads pick all girls with the same trick? Do they always have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 18

File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
Do Chads pick all girls with the same trick? Do they always have a plan on what to talk about?
>>
No plan. Every girl is different. Figure out what she likes and act on it.
>>
>>35213211
>Figure out what she likes and act on it
99%+ of girls tall, muscular, confident guys
>>
>>35213044
The difference between Chads and robots, apart from the physique, is that they're not afraid of failure. They don't brag about how many girls they failed to pick up, but brag and showboat endlessly off the ones they DO pick up.

Just like a Chad will never understand a robot's trials and tribulations, neither can a robot get a full insight into the life of a Chad without being a Chad.
>>
>>35213211
>Figure out what she likes and act on it
Than this is the same trick.
>>
>>35213211
>every girl is different
the exact opposite
>>
>>35213211
No way anon you need a plan on what to talk about, right? No way you just wait 5 seconds to quickly think of a subject when one ends successfully.
>>
>>35213044
>Do Chads pick all girls with the same trick? Do they always have a plan on what to talk about?
lmao no. more like the opposite. they never give a fuck about the girl, they just be themselves. robots are hilariously retarded in trying to "figure out" girls. what you should be doing is focusing on yourself. directing your attention to the girl means she is the one at center, she has all the power. it should be the other way around if you want to be admired or loved.

literally just be yourself.
>>
>>35213970
but 'myself' is garbage anon
>>
>>35214152
>but 'myself' is garbage anon
then that is obviously the problem, and it doesn't matter how you act or what you do
>>
File: 1486964009943.jpg (2MB, 1488x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1486964009943.jpg
2MB, 1488x3024px
Something from the big book of Chad
>>
File: teehee.jpg (169KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
169KB, 511x500px
>>35213211
>Every girl is different.
lol

>>35213044
The only trick they need is being attractive. Seriously, you severely underestimate how being attractive changes your entire world.
>>
File: 1483180886746.jpg (26KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483180886746.jpg
26KB, 508x524px
>>35214401

>screen capping your own (yous)
>>
>>35214419
Explain all the attractive kissless virgin robots.
>>
>>35214401
>tfw youll never be that guy women melt for and have the ability to fuck roasties every day of the week
>>
>>35213262
It's another episode of "bitter kissless virgin thinks he knows what girls like in a man".
>>
>>35214401
Most of that is, surprisingly, accurate. Usually when people most about this type of stuff, it's PUA-tier shit, but that guy is legit. Especially the part about "give her lots of emotions and feelings." In fact 99% of attraction can be condensed into that part. The absolute main key to charming a girl is to overwhelm her with "fun." It can be any kind of fun, just be intense and "wow" her and she will fall in love 10 out of 10 times, no matter how many years she has been married. It works on every girl and there are no exceptions. Humans are disgustingly simple in the way attraction is formed, and it's disgustingly easy to take advantage of it. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>35214648
>Usually when people most about
>>35214648
Bullshit. It doesn't work on every girl. Not even close.
>>
File: IMG_0715.gif (440KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.gif
440KB, 500x277px
A Chad doesn't care much for WHAT he's talking about with a girl. As long as his presentation makes her pussy start tingling. It's a matter of teasing and escalation into sexual matters. He doesn't ramble, and he doesn't use big words where short ones would suffice.

As a general rule, the conversation is about lighthearted shit. Women are not capable of anything but small talk. If you wanna discuss the finer points of Immanuel Kant's philosophy you should find a man. Women enjoy talking about themselves, their friends & family, sex, Netflix, and whatever musical taste they appropriated from old boyfriends or their fathers.

Speak to them like they're an annoying 12 year old sibling. If you deal with lots of kids you notice they behave EXACTLY like women. Dumping facts on them, interviewing them, etc. will net you a dull "oh...ok" and eyes wandering around for something interesting. Teasing them, talking about generic silly shit they enjoy, being mysterious about their knowledge gap to make them interested in something changes their demeanor: they turn towards you, get excited, paw at you, occasionally squeal like a retard, etc. Works for me.
>>
>>35214685
Then it's the fault of the guy. There is ALWAYS a Chad who is charismatic enough to take your girl. Always. She might never run into the right one, or it might be at the wrong moment, but he definitely exists.
>>
>>35214685
Either you aren't successful with it.
Or you are a Girl trying to defend her flock
>>
>>35214685
>>35214698
Point being, it's down to luck and random circumstance whether you get cucked or not. Nothing to do with how your girlfriend is so special.
>>
>>35214401

This would be more helpful if anon didn't dress it up with bravado chad bullshit.
>>
>>35214648
>specially the part about "give her lots of emotions and feelings." In fact 99% of attraction can be condensed into that part. The absolute main key to charming a girl is to overwhelm her with "fun."
This is also why telling a girl that you have drugs is so effective. Girls are absolute sluts for fun and entertainment and something different and non-boring. Robots can try this themselves. Chat up some random girls on the internet or whatever, be yourself, and compare the conversations where you mention you have drugs you could share.
>>
>>35214698
And what do you base this on? Your bitter virginal projections?
>>
They have a few tricks. Hygiene, grooming, and good personality.

Why don't you try those out before you post more frogs.
>>
>>35214718
Some girls just aren't attracted to a certain guy. A Chad that 100% of girls would find attractive and would leave their bf/husband for him doesn't exist except in cuck fantasies.
>>
>>35214730
All women are trying to trade up

Even a Chad will be cucked one day
>>
>>35214401
>Those tactics are applicable for keeping a marriage together too
This is the worst and most sickening part of it all. Guys who understand how all this works also realize that the ONLY way to actually form/keep a real relationship with someone is to abuse and take advantage of this knowledge, and it just renders everything so sterile and not special. It's so fucking sad.

>>35214807
Same as the guy in the pic; experience.

>>35214834
It's not one specific certain guy. The point is that there DOES exist a certain specific guy that is perfect for that girl, and she will always drop her boyfriend if she shows up and shows her a good time. Obviously not every Chad is the same, and not every Chad is going to work on every woman. And I'm not talking about "Chad" is in some muscled roidtard, it could just be an intelligent charming guy, a musician, so on and so forth.
>>
>>35213044

Just be social so that you meet girls. Find one that you actually like- not just hot; the more compatable and agreeable her personality, the fewer issues you'll have down the line. Then make your move. If you know what you like, it shouldn't take long to know if she's the right girl for you, which is important as you want to make your intentions clear to her as soon as possible. This means that you won't get stuck in the friendzone.

I have a very hot girlfriend at the moment. She's my ideal 10, inside and outside. I was acting platonic towards her for around 7 days of actual real contact, then upped the ante. I'd flirt, touch her and make my interest clear. We'd go to clubs, get hammered and neck on nightly (this is important. Be fun and be spontaneous) but I would NEVER mention these experiences to her, in order to keep her guessing and keep her excited. Then we took things out of the club. Settled down together, started officially. I was at her parent's last Christmas, which was very pleasant. Her father is a Baptist reverend, so we attended special services and had a very traditional holiday season. Worth the effort in itself.
>>
>"I have a girlfriend"
>"here's how you pick up girls it works totally"
FUCKING
FUCK
OFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0723.jpg (32KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0723.jpg
32KB, 248x189px
>>35214883
Ignore em. It's been scientifically proven that people get angrier about women being criticized than men.

Women have an instinct to protect each other from low quality beta genes so they'll spazz out if you point out their dual mating strategy.

And whiteknights think women are angels who will share their angel pussy if they protect them from meanie sexists.
>>
The most sexually actve guy i know (wouldnt call him chad, but he is very attractive) never approaches girls and just lives off girls making the first move every time. It's a disgrace to watch.
>>
>>35213044
>be a physically fit attractive demigod
>get tattoos
Why would you ruin your perfect skin you gigantic fucking tard ass
>>
>>35214894

Should also add- I'm well dressed, confident and slim (but not skinny) but with good strength. Can pick girls up ect. These things help.
>>
>How To Pick Up Women
>be an abusive, lying, hedonistic animal
Females are a mistake
>>
>>35213044
yeah

their trick is being GENETICALLY SUPERIOR

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
>>
>>35215179
>>How To Pick Up Women
>>be an abusive, lying, hedonistic animal
>Females are a mistake
It works on guys too btw. Humans are just trash.
>>
File: 1471698878039.png (73KB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
1471698878039.png
73KB, 279x350px
>>35215237
I've never heard of a man enjoying women lying to him.
>>
>>35214541
watch closely as the blue pilled normie recoils when his world view is challenged
>>
File: Chris-Carmack.jpg (109KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Carmack.jpg
109KB, 500x600px
>>35213473
>they're not afraid of failure
And why would the be? Like pavlonian dogs, Chads have learned that whatever they do in life, they simply cannot fail. Through their childhood they have been showered with praise and validation, because of their good looks. The Chad learns to be low-inhibition and extroverted, while the complete opposite is true for the sub-human Robot.
>>
I can't understand why women wouldn't want an out of shape frog poster with a sense of entitlement.
>>
>>35215275

Damn. You sure are superior, you pussy
>>
>>35215179

Bitter

>>35214917

Peeps asked for advice hombre
>>
>>35215275
How can someone who knows nothing of the world challenge someone's world view?

You can't
>>
>>35214533
Im sorry sweetie, but there are none. Keep coping.
>>
Hmmm this explains a lot.
I tend to have zero issues making friends with guys. I would say when it comes to guys I become friends with them faster than chads.
I need practice but i have no where to get it.
>>
>>35215043

Sounds funny as fuck
>>
>>35215309
>entitlement
and there it is again...
Guess what, you aren't entitled to shit. You are literally entitled to nothing. Doesn't change the fact that you want some things, that you need some things in order survive and stay sane, that you'd like some things in order to not be miserable.
>>
Lmao what is This thread even supposed to be , worst advice ever
>>
File: 1239.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1239.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35214692
I could have not said it better myself
>>
File: chico-armani-1123799584.jpg (183KB, 1168x1600px) Image search: [Google]
chico-armani-1123799584.jpg
183KB, 1168x1600px
>>35215332
>>35215313
If you actually think that "every girl is different xD" your slay count must be single digits lmao.
>>
>>35215343

Go out of town. Even just a short distance will do. Go on cray hedonistic adventures solo, for shame-free experience and solid banter for later
>>
>>35215371

I'm

>>35214894

I never argued. It's just an obvious fact that only a sour grapes neet would need to squeal about
>>
>>35215375
I live in France and can't speak french for shit. Won't be able to to talk to them.
>>
>>35215408

Channel tunnel and come to the UK. Lots of hoes here, doing hoe stuff. You'll be exotic too
>>
File: 1488188619279.jpg (32KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488188619279.jpg
32KB, 267x400px
>>35215371
Oh you're a pussy slayer now. I didn't know I was responding to a pussy slayer. I take back all of my post.
>>
>>35215225
Ugly short neets get laid. Tall robots are kissless virgins. Explain that. You can't?
>>
>>35215416
>Implying I'm willing to spend vast amounts of money and time to attempt to fuck ugly UK roasties

Maybe ill just make a fake tinder instead
>>
>>35215448

Bruh think of the banter. It's only the trip and some living costs. Stay over with the poon you slay
>>
>>35213044
Not really, one of the most Chad features can have are good improvisational skills. Almost always involve good humor/light teasing, though.
>>
>>35215447
>Ugly short neets get laid. Tall robots are kissless virgins. Explain that. You can't?

Ugly short neets bang munters
>>
>>35215306
Retarded bitter virgin copypasta.
>>
>>35213044

I'm a female and I can honestly say that most of the advice given is a load of toss. Stop trying to fuck the girl round and just be yourself, genuine. There's no need to gloat about how many people you've slept with, I don't care, most of the female population don't care, it's an instant turn off. You may not believe it, but we can see straight through these "rules" and personally, I just bypass any guy who tries to play me. Heck, I'll hold the door open for you if you can't commit. I have never and will never be with a CHAD.

I'm with a fantastic guy, we're engaged. He's kind-hearted, charismatic, handsome, intelligent. He never did anything explained in this thread but still won my heart because he's a fantastic person.
>>35214894
Of everyone, you're spot on!
>>
File: okcupid01.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid01.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>35215511
I'm sure you've only been with "normal average guys".
>>
>>35215511
>There's no need to gloat about how many people you've slept with, I don't care, most of the female population don't care
this is objectively wrong
>>
>>35215447
What are you even on about boyo?

What do I need to explain?
>>
File: 432143214 (2).jpg (6KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
432143214 (2).jpg
6KB, 246x250px
>>35215551
I want to believe this is untrue
>>
>>35215325
There is a fucking designated board for ADVICE and it's called /adv/. Go there you retarded faggalagadingdong.
>>
>>35215556

Senpai she's a girl, you're not. Don't be an idiot
>>
>>35215588
Do you really think a graph can explain what attracts people to one another?
>>
>>35215591

I was giving advice in a thread that asked for advice, you silly autist
>>
>>35215502
>muh butter virgens
wanna know how I know you're a woman?
>>
>>35215502
>bitter
For you, maybe. Actually just enlightened.

>virgin
I have had sex with 6 women. How about you?
>>
>>35215511
>it's a "female tries to tell guys they don't understand females at all women are like so deep and complex here do it this way that has been proven to dry pussy up so much it looks like the Sahara" episode
Don't fall for it. This is just another one of those shit tests females use.
>>
How did the virgin males who have had little to zero contact with the opposite sex become such experts on what women want/don't want?

You can't learn anything about life in your room behind a keyboard
>>
>>35215551

I disagree with this.

The issue is that guys are desperate and will sleep with disgusting bitches, whereas women have not lost their perception of what is hot and what isn't
>>
>>35215637
Observation, talking with other guys, history, etc.

You don't have to drink the poison to know it will kill you.
>>
>>35215637
knowing something is not the same as being able to apply it irl
>>
>>35215551

Naa, average just isn't my thing. Just because I'm not about the games thing and I won't be mucked around by guys that consider themselves to be gods gift to humanity, doesn't mean that I date average people. I've no need to convince you because I know that the person I'm with is an absolute fitty with a great personality.

Grab yourselves some substance from somewhere, if it's actually possible and get yourself a girl. Who's to say that they aren't playing you or is your ego in the way?

Absolutely astounding stuff. Sorry for triggering you lads.
>>
>>35215511
>LARPing as a girl who pretends she only likes "nice guys" and is turned off by men who are charismatic and can attract a mate to procreate with
>>
>>35215599
yeah why would ever a girl pretend she's not a vapid slut amirite
>>
File: oBmZ3R8.png (642KB, 1271x648px) Image search: [Google]
oBmZ3R8.png
642KB, 1271x648px
>>35213044
Just be yourself my guys. Worked for this dude!
>>
>>35215511

Haha, paranoid much? Can't handle the truth from a female rather than your deluded ideals.

I don't like fuckboys, most of the female population don't like fuckboys. At the end of the day, if this does indeed work (although it's never worked on me and I've not seen it work among my social circle) then it's quite sad that you need to treat women like crap to get them into bed.
>>
They don't plan shit as they don't give a fuck white women, or antone esle for that matter, think.

Charisma/Confidence is what makes tones of women available to them to pick out of the basket.

Fucking women isn't hard sunless you STILL fail to gain confidence and social skills, or you're repulsively ugly like a gremlin.
>>
>>35215604
What did he mean by this?
Do you really believe that attraction is such a magical, otherworldly thing that it can't be analyzed scientifically?
>>
>>35215742
But anon love is mysterious and magical and us womyn run off this magical thing called love we just love everything not like you nasty males that do nothing but destroy.
>>
>>35215688
>I dont care about hot guys I swear
>I wont date average guys tho lol xd
>>
>>35215722

I know she isn't, because I'm engaged to her bro :)
>>
>>35215627
If I had to pick from a female or a kissless virgin which one knows more about females... I'd take the female.
>>
>>35215671
>talking with other guys
means
>talking to other bitter kissless virgins on a Vietnamese woodcarving forum
>>
>>35213044
100% of chads felt as awkward and unsure of themselves as you at some point but just learned to be more comfortable and confident. being awkward is not a crime and you think of things to talk about by living life. girls aren't special and don't necessarily deserve some perfect approach.
>>
>>35215691
>didn't read the post but rages autistically at it
>>
>>35215691

I can't handle it. My first experience on this board and my fiance is right. You really don't like the female population do you?
Am honest opinion from a female and it's considered LARPing.

Bless, you're all such cuties with so much to learn from the real world and women.
>>
>>35215781
well she just called you ugly
>>
>>35215823

Nope. She mentions how good looking I am a good few times in this thread.

I'm >>35214894

Stay butfrustrated
>>
>>35213473
This.
I remember a few Chads a grade above me telling me this when I was in highschool. I think some of them were joking but atleast two of them were serious.
>>
If they're a Chad like OPs pic, then there's no planning involved, they're stupid and use the same lines on girls(and those girls are stupid enough to fall for it)

But someone like an alt-chad switches it up and adaptation to every girl differently, although we all know that since he's Chad, he can say just about anything and still get laid
>>
>>35213044
>picking up girls
only uglies do that. If you are hot then girls just come at you. It happens to me pretty often
>>
>>35215820
I did and it sounds just like any women lying about what kind of men she prefers but then seeing her actions speaking louder than her words ever could.

>>35215822
Why would I like "the female population" ?
I don't even know almost all of them so why would I like them, let alone should respect them just because of their sex, like so many women like to demand?
>>
>>35215822
I've only ever met one girl who wasn't a subhuman piece of shit. We lived together for 2 years before I fucked it up. Now I'm back in the game and it's like trying to find a diamond in a landfill. Not all girls are garbage but the VAST MAJORITY are. Same with guys but to a slightly lesser degree as we don't get our egos stroked on a daily basis.
>>
>>35215903
Doesn't work for my cousin because he's shy and boring. He looks pretty hot. No homo.

Normally, you kind of errr, need to be out there, anon.
>>
>>35215336
I have a friend that is a model also a kissless virgin, another one is a professional boxer and he is ripped af also a kissless virgin, im tall and people give me a 7/10 still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>35216377
Surprised the boxer is a virgin desu. Not because he's 'ripped' but because boxing creates confidence. Huge confidence.

He might be gay,
>>
>>35215725
Killed me a little on the inside
>>
>>35216403
Might be, but still being gay doesn't make you a virgin infact he is statistically more likely to have had sex if he had been that way.
>>
File: dc2.jpg (23KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
dc2.jpg
23KB, 600x404px
>>35214692
that's one of the most crushing facts of reality for me, all i want is a girl with substance to talk about metaphysical poetry and iannis xenakis' sound experiments and d.h. lawrence with. but lately it seems like i'll never be able to meet that girl, because she's so rare to begin with, and is probably off somewhere falling in love with some rich chad at harvard.
>>
>>35215810
>100% of chads felt as awkward and unsure of themselves as you at some point
No, they never felt as unsure as a robot ever felt around a girl/girls.
You can't even compare the two, not even when Chad was a beginner.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.