[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: plan your (hypothetical) Day Of Retribution >spend the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: elliot-rodger.jpg (109KB, 970x825px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
109KB, 970x825px
ITT: plan your (hypothetical) Day Of Retribution

>spend the day doing mdma and listening to my favourite music and watcihn my favourite movies and eating my favourite food
>make sure my bachelor apart is PRISTINE and clean as fuck
>at 5:30pm, just around sundown make my way to the roastie who rejected me's house
>politely knock on her door
>when she answers, greet with a shower of bullets
>Flee on campus, i know security guards only have tasers. It's a small town uni so cops will take 10 mins minimum to get there
>supper starts at 5pm, so should be at dining hall at 5:40, peak traffic
>shoot indiscriminately at roasties, stacies, chads and normies
>flee to computer labs across the street
>kill eveyone there, lock doors and bask in the glory of my sucess for a few moments before taking my own life
>>
>>35212746
why commit a shooting? raping stacy sluts seems much more appealing to me.
>>
>>35212834
not attracted to rape
>>
even if its hyppthetical, its still pretty psychotic coming up with a Retribution plan.
>>
would probably use ricin, sarin or botulinum toxin instead of firearm or other weapons
>>
File: 1426754688167.png (2MB, 1024x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1426754688167.png
2MB, 1024x1369px
>>35212746
>put on headphones playing hotline miami soundtrack
>get some kind of blunt instrument alongside a gun
>find somewhere I'm gonna hit
>leave weird phonecalls a few days before the hit
>bust in and try and clean the place out as quickly as possible, using a mixture of firearms, the blunt weapon and whatever improvised weapon I can find there
Purely hypothetical feds
>>
>>35213073
I've actually fantasised about doing the exact same thing, preferably on a house full of normalfag students.
>>
>>35213073
Same. Hotline miami is my favorite game, and would think of doing it similarly. Biker is my favorite character, so i would probably use a cleaver or something similar
>>
>>35212746
>Spend a month creating nailbombs and fertilizer bombs, some hooked up to a remote detonater and some with an ignition fuse
>Gather weaponry, a shotgun, a revolver and a handgun with dozens of shells and several magazines

Monday:
>Clean my apartment utterly, leave no trace, only my manifesto
>Have a delicious meal at a five star restaurant on monday evening
>Move out at 1a.m. tuesday night

Tuesday:
>Sneak into school, avoiding alarms
>Plant remote detonated bombs in crawlspaces, storage cabinets and elevator shafts
>Exit school, wait until the day starts
>12pm, detonate explosives
>Move in towards school, walk from main exit towards emergency exit and back as often as I can shooting everyone who is trying to flee the burning building
>When cops arrive move up floors, throw some furniture down the staircases and bar doors, find people who tried to hide
>Play hide and seek until either my ammo runs out or the police catches up
>Pull out backup revolver
>Shoot myself in the head
>>
>Friday night in the city, arm myself with edged and blunt weapons
>Put on my coolest trenchcoat and shades with a 'wrath' t-shirt
>Find a house party, the more Chads and Stacies the better
>Enter the party
>Block/lock the door
>Draw my axe
>Go fucking berzerk on all the normalfags
>If my axe gets stuck, switch to dagger
>Get as many gut stabs as I can
>Either die fighting or live to end all their pathetic lives
>Commit seppuku when the cops come
>>
You're all Britons as Americans are sleeping right now.
>>
>>35213282
Because burgers on 4chan have healthy sleep cycles?
Because beside America there is only one country on earth?
Why would you say that?
>>
>>35213295
Just kidding. But I have a theory based on the number of replies I use to get. I do not usually get any replies during the day, and it is probably because the posters during that time are mostly unemployed Europeans, or Asians who already got home from work. They are not interested in communicating with me for some reason. Then, in the evening it's mostly Europeans posting as Asians probably went to sleep already, and the same goes on. Only during the nighttime, when the most sociable portion of thee posters, the Americans, have come home from their work and spend their evening posting here, I get some replies. :) That's just a theory tho. My own sleeping cycle has been totally messed up lately, as I stay up late posting here or making internet searches, and sleep during the day. As a matter of fact I'm going to go to sleep soon as it is afternoon.

I'm not into sprees as I said before. Do not wish to rot in jail and do not want to kill myself and want to gain fame through other means. But there are other means to gain justice. Not going to elaborate now tho, have a jolly good planning.
>>
i hypoteticaly thought about getting some guns and since my country is cuckland guns are rare he so going on rampage with Hotline Miami would be fun and easy
>>
>>35213426
Also i would totaly raped stacy that rejected me and preferable got her pregnant hoping she would keep the child of shame
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.