[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have all the requirements to succeed in life; genius-tier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2021.jpg (142KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
142KB, 800x543px
>Have all the requirements to succeed in life; genius-tier IQ and 2 meters of stature
>Fuck it all up by becoming a murderous necrophile
>>
>Giant cannibal
Terrifying.
>>
File: laughinggirls.jpg (109KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.jpg
109KB, 507x338px
>implying that following your own desires instead of conforming to the norms of society is fucking it up
>>
>>35212535
>that "chin"
Never gonna make it
>>
>>35212535
How would he have not "fucked it up"? Let society use his gifts and discard him like everyone else?
>>
>>35212561
Guy went to gaol.
Pretty sure that's fucking up.
>>
>>35212535
It's his mom's fault, he stopped killing and turned himself in after he killed her
>>
>>35212583
You can fix that with surgery, same can't be said for IQ and height.
>inb4 broken legs webm
That'll increase your height by 5 cm at most, at the cost of walking like a retard and having disproportioned limbs for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35212609
He had to level up before the final boss
>>
>>35212593
By living a fulfilling life filled with money and women.
>>
>>35212583
There are plenty of celebs with fucked up chins.
>>
>>35212636
But maybe he didn't want those things anon
>>
>>35212583
That's a pretty average chin desu. Few people atually have a respectable chin AND strong jawline.
>>
>>35212609

Not exactly, he was extremely paranoid by that time and was sure there was a manhunt after him. He turned himself in because he was "afraid of violence".

>>35212624
Kek
>>
>>35212593
>>35212561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpmqzMmeD2A
>>
File: Laughing kike.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing kike.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>35212636
>money and women make life "fulfilling"
>>
If you cannot control your urges you might have a genius-tier IQ, meaning that you can recognise patterns that others cannot, but you aren't really all that intelligent because you cannot control yourself.

It's like a car with 9000hp but with crappy tires. It won't go anywhere you want it to go.
>>
What is it with serial killers and California?
>>
>>35212719
California is basically one large prison. It's gonna fuck you up in the head if you grow up there.
>>
>>35212696
Why should he have controlled his urges? What would have been the benefit beyond just doing what others tell you to?
>>
>>35212741
not going to ass pounding prison
>>
>>35212732
No seriously, was there some kind of government expereiment or something in the 70s there?
>>
>>35212535
If I were a genius, I would kill all of the people that I could too.
>>
File: 255.gif (499KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
255.gif
499KB, 500x416px
>>35212762
You think he's locked in there with the asspounders, but the truth is that they're locked in with him.
>>
>>35212767
Yes, there have been many, which continue to this day. Like I said, it's basically one big prison, with a large, easily manipulated population.
>>
>>35212767
>was there some kind of government expereiment or something in the 70s there?
MKUltra for starters
>>
>>35212781
no anon he's locked in there with them, real life is not a movie,
no matter who you are this is the reality of prison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ
>>
>>35212831
I'm on day 7 of nofap and this is making me so hard
>>
>>35212805
Was Jim Jones a CIA op? His techniques he used to get shit out of people were pretty similar to MK ultra.
>>
>>35212831
You've clearly never been to prison. Only the straight up fags get assraped and it's basically consensual. The guy OP posted is well over 6 foot and basically an average guy. Other than the smell he has to tolerate from all the Mexicans in Californian jails (not even being meme rasict, those fuckers stink up jails because they don't shower), he's probably doing fine.
>>
>>35212535
He's a rare exception. Most peoplen with high is are happy and successful people. Naturally in a universe defined by so many random variables you get an outlier. In fact that's why his story stands out. It is rare for smart people to become criminals and it is rare for them to be depraved
>>
>becoming
you either are or are not a necrophile, can't become one
>>
>>35213021
>It is rare for smart people to become criminals and it is rare for them to be depraved
They're just not dumb about it. If you're actually smart, there's a great chance you're involved with white collar crime in some way. Not to mention the sick shit smart people get off to. With a greater intellect comes greater means of depravity.
>>
>>35213026
You tell 'em brother. That's like someone became gay, when they were clearly born gay or a necrophile.
>>
>>35212535
Pfft. Ted Bundy was the real shit.
>>
>>35213105
I certainly wasn't born with an addiction to incest doujins, but I guess I acquired a taste at some point. I wonder if fetishization and sexual orientation are more similar than we think.
>>
>>35213146
They're literally identical. I was commenting in jest.
>>
>>35213094
Wrong
Smart people have low time preferences. Crime is a life strategy of people with high time preference. People who are smart can easily figure out how to get rich within the law. They are healthier physically and mentally as well. Also NEVER post bill Nye the tarded guy
>>
File: tfw too intelligent to walk.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligent to walk.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>35213489
>brainlets unironically think this
>>
>>35213489
Also high iq people are more prone to suicide, depression and having no family. I dont know if this counts as being successful.
>>
>>35213540
Wrong on all 3
Depression is highest among the mentally retarded. Smart people wait slightly longer to have sex but they still reproduce. The whole "smart but miserable" meme is a coping mechanism.
>>
>>35213540
>having a family
>being successful
good goy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnwMEz5lBM
>>
>>35212535
>all this fucked up because of childhood abuse
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.