[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU FUCKING CUNTS I JUST OVERHEARD MY PARENTS TALKING THAT THEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

File: angry-pepe.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
YOU FUCKING CUNTS
I JUST OVERHEARD MY PARENTS TALKING THAT THEY """NEED""" TO CIRCUMCISE MY 6 YEAR OLD BROTHER SOON
AND MY FUCKING """FATHER""", A SENIOR EMERGENCY PHYSICIAN JUST TOLD MY MOTHER THAT MY BROTHER WON'T NEED ANESTHESIA FOR THE OPERATION
I HOPE TO GOD THE BLOKE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO CUT OFF MY BABY BROTHERS WILLY SLIPS AND DROPS THE SCALPEL INTO MY DADS FUUUUCKCKKKINNNNGGGG THROATTTAT
>>
File: 53432.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
53432.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>35211755
Fucking scum bags.

Let them know how you feel about it, anon. Defend your brother. Tell them it's genital mutilation and you will NEVER forgive them if they do that to him. Fight for your brother, anon.

Fucking filth.
>>
Punch him in the face man
>>
What the FUCK

It's traumatizing enough when you're a newborn, this poor kid will get mentally FUCKED with trauma.

You gotta save your bro's dick!
>>
>A SENIOR EMERGENCY PHYSICIAN JUST TOLD MY MOTHER THAT MY BROTHER WON'T NEED ANESTHESIA FOR THE OPERATION
>amerifats
>>
Kidnap him. Leave a note denouncing their Jewish trickery.
>>
>Americans in charge of being civilised

TOP KEK
>>
This is our revenge.

Sincerely,
The Jews
>>
>>35211755
You should educate your parents about the function of the foreskin and how psychologically and physically debilitating circumcision is. They likely believe that the foreskin is just useless skin and that your brother "won't remember it". If, after being informed, they still go through with it, the only option left is to kill your parents, the doctor, your brother, and then yourself.
>>
>>35211862
>tfw you try and convince your parents about the evils of circumcision but they refuse to believe you because you're a 20-something NEET
>>
As somebody with a completely intact foreskin I really don't get why it's such a big deal.
>>
File: 1481489360583.jpg (111KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
1481489360583.jpg
111KB, 1280x704px
>>35211856
Those people genocided your ancestors, and they show their true faces about it on the internet. They'd do it again if they could. Don't worry semitebro, they won't bother our peoples in a few generations.
>>
>>35211917
Honestly, having a foreskin feels really good, the tip of my dick feels very secure.
>>
>>35211968

>that rare feeling when your hood is down and your tip is rubbing against the backside of the zipper

Do Americans experience that all the time?
>>
File: SCAN2.jpg (66KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN2.jpg
66KB, 250x172px
http://www.circumcision.org/information.htm

Various studies have found that short-term effects of circumcision include changed sleep patterns, activity level, and mother-infant interaction, more irritability, and disruptions in feeding and bonding. Long-term effects have not been studied. Changes in pain response have been demonstrated at six months of age.

http://www.circumcision.org/mothers.htm

I'm finding myself obsessing more and more about it. It's absolutely horrible. I didn't know how horrific it was going to be. It was the most gruesome thing I have ever seen in my life. I told the doctor as soon as he was done, if I had a gun I would have killed him. I swear I would be in jail today if I did have a gun.

Two other mothers have reported to the Circumcision Resource Center that watching their son's circumcision was "the worst day of my life." Another mother noted that she still felt pain recalling the experience about a year later. She wrote to her son:

I have never heard such screams... Will I ever know what scars this brings to your soul?... What is that new look I see in your eyes? I can see pain, a certain sadness, and a loss of trust.

Other mothers clearly remember their son's circumcision after many years. Miriam Pollack reported fifteen years after the event, "The screams of my baby remain embedded in my bones and haunt my mind." She added later, "His cry sounded like he was being butchered. I lost my milk."
>>
File: pol.png (657KB, 546x650px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
657KB, 546x650px
>>35211755
it's fine, he'll be fine with women
>>
>>35211755
as a fembot, cut > uncut
>>
>>35211917
It's mutilation. How everyone thinks it's okay to cut the most sensitive, pleasurable part of the human body that leaves you feeling inadequate and wistful for something you've never had. Don't forget it impacts sexual performance too. Women tend to find natural penises more enjoyable because of their 'gliding' motion.

Plus the double standard that female circumcisions are completely outlaw but male circumcisions isn't.
>>
>>35212356
as a different fembot, uncut is better than cut. What world do you live in?
>>
>>35212356
Aesthetically or practically?

Because no one cares if it's aesthetic.
>>
>>35212356
You're a kike or muslim. Your opinion doesn't count.
>>
>>35211755

http://www.circumcision.org/brain.htm

>The baby was kept in the machine for several minutes to generate baseline data of the normal metabolic activity in the brain. This was used to compare to the data gathered during and after the surgery. Analysis of the MRI data indicated that the surgery subjected the infant to significant trauma. The greatest changes occurred in the limbic system concentrating in the amygdala and in the frontal and temporal lobes.

> A neurologist who saw the results postulated that the data indicated that circumcision affected most intensely the portions of the victim's brain associated with reasoning, perception and emotions. Follow up tests on the infant one day, one week and one month after the surgery indicated that the child's brain never returned to its baseline configuration. In other words, the evidence generated by this research indicated that the brain of the circumcised infant was permanently changed by the surgery.

> We were told that while male circumcision was legal under all circumstances in Canada, ... , any attempt to study the adverse effects of circumcision was prohibited. Not only could we not publish the results of our research, but we also had to destroy all of our results. If we refused to comply, we were all threatened with immediate dismissal and legal action.
>>
>>35212406
>any attempt to study the adverse effects of circumcision was prohibited. Not only could we not publish the results of our research, but we also had to destroy all of our results. If we refused to comply, we were all threatened with immediate dismissal and legal action.

Fucking Jews man

Holocaust 2.0 anyone?
>>
>>35211994
Their penises are desensitized by keratinization (callusing of the glans) so it feels like nothing to them
>>
>>35212441
Any way to reverse this with cream and shit?
>>
>tfw circumcised the same day I was born
>in the late 90s
>in the second most liberal part of California

I'm just glad the gutmost who did this to me died from cancer. I don't know how much he suffered, but he deserved more. Death was a kindness.
>>
>>35212480
guy who* fucking auto correct

>inb4 posting on a phone
>>
File: ProstheticForeskin.jpg (6KB, 317x212px) Image search: [Google]
ProstheticForeskin.jpg
6KB, 317x212px
>>35212467
Either restore a semblance of the foreskin through months of stretching exercises or wear a prosthetic foreskin every day. Your glans needs to be covered all the time to heal
>>
>>35212500
Welp. Back to doing some more foreskin restoration.
>>
>>35211994
hm never thought about that, that must be your own private hell

having foreskin is comfy as shit
>>
>>35211819
>>35211845
I doubt he's an American. He said bloke and willy, so probably a Brit. Either that or he is a faggot.
>>
>>35211755
>pick up youe lil bro
>run with him to the police station crying and screaming
>when there adn asked what's the problem, tell them your parents wanted to mutilate him

your autism should save you from the bad consequences
>>
>>35211755
Please save him. You can't let the disgusting kikes win. Your brother will love you forever if you save him from this mutilation.
>>
>>35211755
Intervine.

SAY no
>>
Talk to them. Try to convince them that he can make the choice when he's old enough, and that you wish that they had done that for you. It's not too late, anon.
>>
>>35212377
Practically. Cut guys last for longer. Also aesthetics do matter a lot. You don't want a girl with a roast beef down there don't you?
>>
Tell your brother that your parents are gonna cut his dick off and it's gonna hurt really really bad and he's gonna bleed everywhere etc etc.

Hopefully inspire him to lose his shit to the point where they can't make him do it.
>>
>>35212936
Yeah I'm sure that won't cause him any psychological damage
>>
>>35212951
The circumcision would be much more psychologically and physically damaging
>>
>>35211994
>>35212441
I'm circumsized and I totally get this, especially when I've got a boner. The tip is still very sensitive, even if not as much.
>>
>>35212951
lol what, so you think he's gonna suffer more psychological damage from being told they're gonna cut his dick off, compared to the psychological damage of him actually having (part of) his dick cut off at 6 years old, without anesthesia?
>>
>>35212936
KEK this is a horrible and great idea in the best way. I don't really care if your brother gets his cock cut off or whatever but please take this guy's advice, OP.
>>
>>35212547
Brits dont mutilate their sons though. Unless he is a jew or a muslim. Only Americans mutilate their babies. The fucking idiots.
>>
>>35211755
Stop them you fucking idiot save your brother
>>
>>35212406
holy shit what the fuck, that sounds like some kind of unit731 experiment. fucking gas the kikes already north americans
>>
>>35212356
Yeah, "fembot"
Get outta here cutfag
>>
>>35213196
Except unit731 was sanctioned and the data was analyzed. I know it's edgy and all but the science there was sound. This is disgusting not because of the mutilation, but because the data cannot be acknowledged.

BTW I'm circumcised and don't really give a fuck. My wiener feels fine and I'm not sure why every uncut dude on here has to comment on how much we're missing out - especially when they can never really know for themselves.
>>
Lol why are you such a shit brother

Posting this rant on here isntead of sticking up for a 6year old who has no idea his life is about to be ruined
>>
>>35213356
I'm more pissed off about the permanent mental scarring honestly
If I wasn't circumcised, just how different would I be today? Why is this normal? Why aren't parents aware of what they are doing to their child?
>>
>>35213419
If it makes you feel any better, we still don't know for sure whether this side-effect is particularly damaging or even a necessary consequence of circumcision. We don't know how many they sampled, under what conditions, what biases the scientists may have brought with them, etc. The answers to your questions may have been somewhere within the study, which is why I think the loss of data is such a concern compared to the effect on the individual.
>>
>>35212356
>has tasted both uncut and cut
>calls herself fembot
>>
>asked my mother why she let me be circumcised
>the doctor said it was healthy lol
>other parents get it done to their sons why are you being so angry lol it's just some skin
I -really- hate women.
>>
>>35211755
nigger, if you dont do something seriously dramatic here asap i hope you die. this is your brothers dick were talking about, the most important part of his body. have a long ass talk with your parents, threaten with suicide, dont let em snip him bro. please
>>
I'm cut, was around your brother's age. My parents say it was because I constantly got "infections," but I don't remember that at all. You'd think you'd remember that, and I'm not sure about the science anyway. My older brother was never cut, tho.

I didn't have adverse effects but I've always wished they'd given me a choice.
>>
Reminder that if you are pro circumcision you are a cuck
>>
>>35211755
>tfw I'm legitimately have a damaged head because of curcumsision
There's a fucking x like mark and just doesn't stop peeling
>>
>>35215272
Wait what man? Explain.
>>
>>35215297
Long story short
They fucked up and cut my a bit
And it can't really heal and it lead to peeling

It's gotten so bad that it's lighter on one half then the other basically
>>
>>35212356

Out. Naw !
>>
Can someone tldr me on why exactly circumsision is bad?
>>
>>35215648
It literally makes you dumber and more beta
>>
>>35215670
No it makes you smarter and more alpha
>>
>>35215670
How so, exactly? I'm not really seeing the line connecting the dots here.
>>
>>35212987
>Literally damage control
>>
>>35211755
Why do you care so much about your brothers ding dong?
>>
>>35215720
literalyl read this thread idiot, it has been posted already
>>
>cutfags will never peel one of their gf's hairs from between their foreskin and glans and feel that delicious orgasmic tickle as they reminesce about how she just blew you and shit was so cash
>Cutfags will never chase their shrieking wife around the bed pretending their penis is a sandworm from "Dune", at least not with any level of aesthetic veracity
If they've never really lived, can we really consider them humans?
>>
>>35215648
It converts you to Islam.
>>
>somewhere in the world right now there is a girl getting circumcised
Makes me feel a little better. Just a little. You know what would make me feel really good? Circumcising my mother and raping her holy shit I hate this.
>>
Get them to watch these videos OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

Try to save your baby brother from getting mutilated.
>>
>>35215648

It destroys the primary sensual structures of the penis (the ridged band/frenular delta/frenulum), increases the risk of meatal stenosis, destroys countless nerve endings and a great deal of the penis's muscular tissue, and can never be undone (at least not with current technology).

It's a terrible thing to do to a kid and is not medically necessary.
>>
That's fucking awful, OP. I never got to know how foreskin feels and I'm pretty pissed off at my country for normalizing circumsicion. At least yurofags have the good sense not to do it.
>>35212356
I guess your an American/roastie so you've been indoctrinated in to thinking this.
>>
File: 7654432213662.png (106KB, 320x311px) Image search: [Google]
7654432213662.png
106KB, 320x311px
>>35211905

There are tons of doctors and scientists who speak out against MGM so if they won't listen to you then maybe they'll listen to them.
>>
>>35212925
>cut guys last longer
What a load of horseshit.
When I was in a relationship and in love that didn't matter.
Sometimes I came within 10 mins sometimes I lasted for an hour.
No matter the case my dick never went soft, even finishing 4 times within a few hours, I just kept going again and again.
And she didn't mind when I came early, because she knew that I wouldn't stop.
>>
>>35211755
I sincerely hope your brother keeps his dick intact. My one regret is that I could only give you support as an anonymous frequenter of chinese cartoon imageboards.
>>
>>35215938

It's normal to be bothered by the idea of another person getting maimed--especially if the person in this question is your own little brother.
>>
>>35212356
Fembots don't exist and your opinion is null.
>>
>>35211755
Talk to your parents about how circumcision sucks and that he doesn't need it, and when they try to pull the "well you got circumcised and your fine" card, you just pull out the "I really wish you hadn't" card. You don't need a lot to get them to guilt.
>>
>>35211755
You need to speak up ASAP. But be polite, calm, and have the facts ready. Do this for your brother, be a voice for him.
>>
>>35213111
Not at that age
>>
File: 1485392769116.jpg (98KB, 401x441px) Image search: [Google]
1485392769116.jpg
98KB, 401x441px
How are cutfag arguments even a thing? Uncutfags can go get cut whenever they want. I haven't showered in weeks and literally no smegma, cut cocks being cleaner is a myth, they still make smegma the only difference is instead of it being caught in the foreskin to be cleaned later it just gets all over the inside of their pants and dropping out their pant legs, yucky.
>>
File: Untitled.png (41KB, 826x342px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
41KB, 826x342px
>>35217652

You would be surprised desu.
>>
>>35215648
How would you feel if I cut off the webs between your fingers?
>>
>>35214990

Infections in intact boys are often the result of parents mistakenly thinking they need to be pulling back the boy's foreskin.

The average age the foreskin and glans separate is around 10 (sometimes later though).

Trying to force them apart before that point can lead to infections and other problems.
>>
>>35215648
Two words
G E N I T A L
M U T I L A T I O N
>>
>>35211755
You know circumcision can be necessary as a medical treatment, right?
That said, if they wanna do it for """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cultural"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" reasons fuck them
>>
>>35213356
The reason uncut dudes always comment on it is because it's disgusting. It's actually physically affecting to look at cut cocks. It's like looking at an open wound or a burn scar, we feel second-hand pain on the most sensitive part of our body. Seeing the foreskin removed is like looking at a face with the skin removed, and looking at the cracked dry dick is like looking at a dried-out flaky eyeball or something. Hopefully when I put it in those terms, you can more easily see why people are repulsed instead of just being indifferent. I know it's hard to come to terms with the fact that you were mutilated at birth and your sexual experiences are all ruined, but the sooner people see it for what it is, the sooner you can bring about a change.
For what it's worth, there are people who became circumsized later in life who know the subjective difference between the two states, so they're more qualified to talk about it than you. Of course your wiener feels "fine" because even if you remove 90% of the feeling in your dick, it'll still be pretty good. Just imagine your current sensation multiplied by ten and you'll realize what you are realy missing out on.
>>
>>35218471

>You know circumcision can be necessary as a medical treatment, right?

Maybe if the foreskin has cancer or died of frostbite.

Otherwise issues with the foreskin can be treated through normal, conservative means that would be afforded to other parts of the body.
>>
>>35211755
circumcision isnt bad at all . Stop with the ''WTF THE KIKES'' meme , you only get benefits from being cut .
>>
File: touch-test-bar-chart2Sm.jpg (308KB, 2108x2255px) Image search: [Google]
touch-test-bar-chart2Sm.jpg
308KB, 2108x2255px
>>35218734

""Circumcision""" = losing the main erogenous zones of your penis.

That's pretty fucking bad.
>>
Please give an update OP I want to know if your brother is okay. Just get him out of there -- do something.

Are your parents reasonable people? Because if they are if you present them the facts you could potentially save your brother. If they're not I'd recommend the police station idea.

Fuck fuck FUUCK man.

I really hope he's okay.
>>
>>35215648
Its fucking genital mutilation you dumb fuck. The United fucking Nations is condemning women getting their pussy lips sliced off down in Niggerland as "barbaric" yet we mutilate boys here on a daily basis. It wasn't even present in American culture before that fuckstain Kellogg decided masturbation was too sinful to exist and decided that slicing up boy's dicks was a good was to prevent it.
>>
>>35220140

It wasn't just Kellogg. There was a whole mess of doctors who forced the fuck out of the "masturbation causes basically every disease under the sun" meme as hard as they could. Why, I can only imagine. There was ZERO evidence for it.

One wonders whether some or most of them may have just been sadistic perverts who got off on torturing kids.

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm
>>
OP give us an update. Save your brother.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.