[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine driving (or walkiing if u a weirdo) down the street past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170301_030009.jpg (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20170301_030009.jpg
251KB, 640x480px
Imagine driving (or walkiing if u a weirdo) down the street past midnight and seeing an obviously depressed shitskin struttin slowly along movin his head and some of his shoulders to every step of the beat of music comin through black earphones,, wearin all black as well, dingy black jeans old black nikes, 2 thin hoodies, (grey on the outside cus the zipper just broke) smokin on a white owl?
Basically im just wonderin wat the friendly folks of r9k would think when seeing my face? Do u also think i look depressed? Am i as ugly as i think i am? I obviously dont care much about how i look.. But if u r gay or dont think its gay to do so, wat would u rate me? Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha is this allowed here?
If not rate then wat kind of first impression do i give off? I havent communicated with people alot in my life and am often curious wat they think of me, so ill try askin here.
>>
>>35211616
I would text my local police station to come help, as there appears to be a burglar scoping out homes to rob.
>>
Tltr

You're a nigger, if that's the answer you were looking for
>>
>>35211616
>earphones

This is where you fucked up. Real shitskins fucking blast their shitty music through portable speakers for some godforsaken reason.
>>
>>35211616
even if that isnt you you deserve to be choked to death on the street
>>
>>35211616
If i had any money at all (which i wouldnt) i would most likely ask you if you have any weed you could sell me. If i happened to have (cheap) booze on me and you would be sitting on a bench or something i would likely sit next to you and try to get you drunk in exchange for getting high.

Then i would get paranoid as fuck and it would all go downhill.
>>
>>35211616
i'd ask where pat is
>>
>>35211616
(or walking if I a weirdo)

What is so weird about walking? You've never gone on a late night stroll?
>>
>>35211745
you're delusional. you'd walk past him and try not to make eye contact. OP, that pic is terrible and we can't tell shit from it.
>>
>>35212120
>listen here sonny i obviously know you better than you d-
Shut the fuck up you shy cunt, i know what i do and who i am
>>
File: dom3.jpg (126KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dom3.jpg
126KB, 1080x1080px
>>35211616
If I saw you coming at me walking all slow and shit head bopping in the dark wearing all black then I'd initiate. Seems like I would get mugged. Wear lighter clothing
>>
>>35211616
go back to neogaf woolie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.