[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW just spent FOUR FUCKING HOURS applying for jobs in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

File: Cloud.jpg (43KB, 668x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cloud.jpg
43KB, 668x720px
>TFW just spent FOUR FUCKING HOURS applying for jobs in my hometown
>Sent out about 10-15 applications

Watch me not get a single fucking interview, fucking piece of shit redneck hick town. Fucking stupid job market where niggers and retards can get full time decent paying jobs and I can't even though I have a college degree, and am probably more capable than they are. Oh so the guy working as an assistant manager at Best Buy who has no college education and has tattoos and a nu-male beard with gauges, but that's okay he's clearly more qualified than me to work that job.

I really hate how the job market works, especially when you see people like the guy I just described working a position he isn't even qualified for and you are clearly more qualified than he is. I see it all the time, this pot head drug addicts working as managers or some shit and they have no college education, or might have some shitty community college degree. I guarantee you most of them probably don't have any kind of college degree/education, I saw a fucking guy at my local Wal-Mart with pierced ears, looked like a crackhead and he had a manager position. Of course that's Wal-Mart, I don't think they have high standards when it comes to hiring, like Jesus I should at least be able to get some kind of upper level managerial position or some shit with a store.

Sorry for the blog post, I'm just pissed off and I get like this when I have to job hunt. It's always a fucking nightmare that lasts for weeks and weeks until I finally get a bloody interview, if that.
>>
>>35210587
>Muh college.
They don't hire you because you are a cunt. If you feel so much better than everyone else, it's no wonder they don't want you around.
>>
>it's another "he fell for the college meme" thread

You realize while you were dicking around in school, everyone else was working?
You realize that college kids with no job experience get no consideration in the job hiring process

No one cares about your degree, volunteer fray work or any of that shit

Y'all are stupid, should have just got a job but now you have all the student loans debt on your head
Can't even bankrupt :) have fun loser
>>
>>35210612
>Implying that shows on my application

I'm actually quite professional and try to sell myself on my resume, I don't just fucking say "Oh I have a college degree so give me the job." But I do believe that some jobs I apply for are beneath me, and I kind of somewhat believe I'm more qualified than the guy who applies with a high school degree only and manages to get the position.

It's like fucking topsy turve world or something, where's the logic?

>>35210624
>Employers would rather hire people who have worked shitty jobs with no higher education as managers and what not
>Instead of the people who went to college and got a college degree

I believe a college degree is worth something, and I like to think it places you above someone who doesn't have a college degree. Even if just a little, so fuck you. I also believe some employers will recognize that, but if the shitty managers at these shitty retail stores and what not don't give a shit then screw em. Personally I figured managers at stores usually have a college education, but then I realized that's not the case at all. It's just kind of sad that they hire ANYBODY for those positions, also some jobs will say

"Bachelor's degree preferred"

So that means that usually if you have a 4 year degree it puts you above someone who applies and doesn't have a 4 year degree.
>>
>>35210671

...says the unemployed loser with student debt hanging over his head

Tl;dr :))))
>>
>>35210691

For real though do you even have work experience
>>
>>35210726
Are you talking to me? I'm OP, and yes I have work experience ,faggot. I've worked about 10-11 different jobs in my life, but I spent the last five years in college so it's not like I was working and going to school. I started working at 16 when I was in high school, but then entered college at 18 and worked on and off until I graduated at age 23, and I just had my birthday so I'm 24 now. Usually I only worked during the summer in-between semesters, but other then that I was going to school full time from August to May.

I was a full-time student, and focused on my classes so I didn't have time to work a job while in school. But to answer your question I have work experience.
>>
>>35210774

Well what did you major in?
Why are you applying for shit jobs if you have a degree

You seem bitter about this situation you put yourself in. I was a college dropout manager for 2 years. We never hired any kids coming out of being a full time student because we discovered that people like you are more concerned about becoming a manager rather than working

Your attitude about job hunting says a lot about what a pain in the ass you must be :))))
>>
>>35210587
I work as a manager in Asda (walmarts uk name) and I left school at 15, have piercings, tattoos etc. It's not about being qualified, it's about starting at the bottom and working hard, literally nothing more.
>>
>>35210587

This is my feel, except I also have the extreme threat of being homeless.

Also my previous job opportunity got fucked out of nowhere.
>>
>>35210827
I majored in Communications, yes it's a shit major liberal arts degree but I didn't really have any preference on a major. I just picked something simple, and easy.

Secondly I obviously can't find some white collar corporate jobs, so I'm trying to apply for the next best thing which is like managerial positions at store of some kind. At least they pay somewhat better than what a sales associate or cashier makes, which is probably minimum wage. Also job hunting in general is a pain in the ass, I don't know anyone who enjoys it so if you don't think everyone hates job hunting then you must live under a rock.
>>
>>35210587
College doesn't mean a damn thing these days. It's the new high school diploma.

> I should at least be able to get some kind of upper level managerial position or some shit with a store.

Kid you make me laugh. This has to be a troll. If you want an "upper level manager" position at a store go stock shelves there for the next 6 months.

Yes I have a STEM degree from a good school and guess what I was working minimum wage jobs for a year after I left college whilst applying to other jobs. Your degree doesn't mean shit. No one cares. I know you think your college degree means something but it doesn't.
>>
>>35210930

>applying for manager positions
>literally every employee is already more qualified than you are

High expectations...
do you even know what managers do?
You need to know the business in and out. What's the best way to figure that out? EXPERIENCE
You have to start from the Bottom. No one wants to work for a manager who doesn't know what the fuck they're doing

You're an idiot
>>
>>35210966
>Thinks being a manager is hard

Usually most places will train you and teach you the job, and I've seen some really stupid people get a manager position. Frankly if they can do it I know I can, and that's not me being arrogant, that's me just using common sense and logic. And I'm aware EXPERIENCE has value, but a lot of places also value EDUCATION as well so you're an idiot if you think education doesn't have somewhat of a factor/role in the workforce. I personally don't think being a manager is that tough, I've seen idiots do it and not have a problem with it. My father knows managers and says he isn't even sure how they got the job, or manage to keep it.
>>
>>35210930
>communications
/thread
>>
>>35210587
A manager needs to be good with people and have some experience. You don't just hire anyone with a degree to do it.
>>
>>35210965
> guess what I was working minimum wage jobs for a year

I've already been working a shitty part time job for the last 7 months, but there is no room for advancement so I've just been sending out applications over the course of 7 months but haven't gotten any calls. In a way I know what you went through, because that's exactly what I'm doing right now. I like to think something better will come along if I keep applying for jobs.

>>35211008
>Literally could have said any college degree and still wouldn't have mattered

Here's your (YOU)
>>
>>35210997

You do realize that managers handle money right?
If you're buying the wrong stock, you're wasting the companies money

Being a manager isn't hard, it's very specific though
Why would anyone hire a manager to train when they can easily promote from within

Maybe you should have majored in business lolol
>>
>>35211015
>A manager needs to be good with people and have some experience
>Literally can just lie about being good with people
>Needs experience

I disagree, lots of people got managerial positions with no experience. Depends if the company has a training program of some kind, some do.

>>35211021
Well I'm just telling you people hire managers all the time without experience, so I guess it depends on the store.
>>
>>35211047

You're talking to someone who was made a manager out of necessity. No business wants to waste money on some new hire with a degree up his ass and no applicable experience. They have employees who are (believe it or not!) more qualified than you are. Regardless of whether or not they have a degree

Just lower your expectations. The world isn't going to suck your cock because you were stupid enough to major in communications and you actually think your degree is worth a damn

Time is money. Training takes time. Promoting from within is the economical decision and a good business will never waste money, especially during hiring which is a PAIN IN THE ASS OF A PROCESS especially because all kids are flaky

What stores hire managers without experience, pray do tell

How old are you?
>>
>>35211047
If you can successfully lie about being good with people, then you're actually truthfully good with people.
>>
>>35210930
Communications

The memest of all meme degrees.

>>>35210997
>a lot of places also value EDUCATION as well so you're an idiot if you think education doesn't have somewhat of a factor/role in the workforce.

What do you know how to do that an average 17 year old high school student can't do? In other words what skills do you posses?

>I'm actually quite professional and try to sell myself on my resume, I don't just fucking say "Oh I have a college degree so give me the job."

Anonymize your resume and post it here. You've already sent it out to every business in your area.
>>
>>35210587

OP is this you at interviews?

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ULqAIbjCsXE
>>
Op left lol
>>
>>35211047

Sorry OP, but degrees are functionally worthless unless it's a heavy hitter, like law. Too many people go to college these days. Market is over saturated with them, and they frankly don't mean much. So if you think your degree is going to land you a job you are simply naive.

Most companies are far more likely to promote from within. It just makes sense. What better interview process is there than for me to work hand and hand with you for awhile. And even then, as someone who hires management, I'll take the guy with 3 years experience over the guy with a 4 year degree. 90% of the shit you learned simply isn't going to apply to my situation/tech/corporate priorities.

If you want to actually get somewhere apply for a job lower in the company and work your way up.
>>
>>35210587

Kids, now that this thread is dead I'd just like to say that if you actually want to get a job and make money, go get a trades degree.

Cheap and fairly easy to get. Make good money without needing a ton of experience. Save up for a few years, let your brain solidify, and then ask yourself if you want to go to college. And even if it doesn't work out you still have a set of skills to fall back on, that will save you money in the long run.

Thanks for the great thread, OP.
>>
>>35211115
>The memest of all meme degrees.

I figured that title goes to Literature or Philosophy, which frankly I don't know a lot of people who majored in Philosophy or Literature.

>>35211147
No, I'm way more attractive, less spergy, and I certainly wouldn't record a video of myself at a job interview/talking about it.

>>35211260
I'm still here, I'm just ignoring certain people because it's just going to be a back and forth argument of shit posting so I'm just choosing to not mess with that. I pick and choose my battles.

>>35211267
I just hate that I went to college for 5 years and essentially the job market is telling me it's pointless, like I never want to admit my college degree is worthless. It surely must have some value, regardless of what I majored in? And it sucks that I have to start out working a low end shit position just to raise in the ranks, what was the point of going to college if employers weren't going to let me skip a few positions to get a higher tier one?

I'd rather be an assistant manager at least compared to starting out as a sales associate or cashier, kind of stupid you have to start out as a sales associate or cashier and then tell management "Okay guys I've been here a few months and you know I work hard so can you promote me to manager!! I mean I have a college degree and nobody else here does, but I guess that doesn't matter."
>>
>>35211337
You're preaching to the choir, you know how many threads /r9k/ gets a day about this topic? How college graduates can't find work? There's at least 1-5 of these threads everyday, and people say the same thing. You're saying nothing knew, frankly it's become a meme now.

>"Hurr durr he went to college"
>Hurr durr liberal arts major."
>Hurr durr stupid college cuck."

I mean you and everyone else aren't saying anything new, why even bother commenting? Like a broken record, you're not really giving anyone any helpful advice. They already got the college degree, telling them it was a waste isn't really doing anything for them.
>>
>>35211339
>I have a college degree and nobody else here does, but I guess that doesn't matter."
Correct. if you had got some shitty minimum wage job five years ago and worked hard at it you could well have been in a management position by now.
>>
>>35210587

Can you move somewhere else? A lot of job problems can be fixed by going somewhere that has more employment opportunities.
>>
>>35211368

Everyone gave you helpful advice you nigger. Go find a company you want to work at, apply for a position befitting a child who paid 60 grand for a piece of paper from a diploma mill, and work your ass off a few years to get some respect, contacts, and experience under your belt.

What fucking advice do you or any of these half retarded millennials want? No one here is going to be able to give you a magic spell to let you go back in time and make a good decision. Blame your parents for pushing you into wasting a shit load of money so they have something to brag about.
>>
>>35211368
Okay here is something new and that acknowledges they can't undo getting their degree. Treat it like a worthless piece of paper and go job hunting with exactly the same mindset as people with no education, because your pretty much on an even footing with those guys and your deluding yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>35210587
>>Sent out about 10-15 applications

10-15 is just a start
>>
if you believe you can do the job, then just lie. fuck all employers, they are scumbags who will fuck you over, so do whatever it takes to get a job. don't put your college degree on your resume, put that you worked a job in something that you majored in where you learnt the skills for it.
>>
>>35210587
Don't hate you redneck town be thankful you don't live in Los Angeles where you can't get any job unless you speak Spanish.
>>
>Apply job
>Call on the process of your application
>If they haven't check wait 3 days
>Call again
>They accept you
>Go to interview
>Pass interview
>Get job

Faggot.
>>
>>35211339
Anyone can get a degree, these days. It's not a guarantee of quality or intelligence.
Companies are also greedy and obsessed with cost cutting. They want proof and guarantee that you can not only do the job, but that you won't quit soon after training. So they hire someone who has actually worked with them or in the same job elsewhere.
>>
>>35211390
>Takes 5 years to be a manager

Kek, yeah no. If I can't get a managerial position in 6 months if not less then it's not worth pursuing. You can't tell me the current managers at these places worked there for 5 years before becoming a manager. If anything some of them probably got hired because they had managerial experience at other jobs, that I can accept. But I'm not about to sit here and believe that it takes 5 years or even 1 year to become a manager.

>>35211412
Well I don't live in the best city to find a job, it's a small rural town and not many full time jobs here because nobody wants to pay benefits. Its' all part time work. I really don't have the money to move to a bigger city, like I'm still reliant on my parents because I don't really make enough to live on my own. Why do you think I'm looking for full time work? Or something that pays more money on top of 40 hours a week? At least then I could get my own apartment, but yeah I just don't have the cash to move to a city with a better job market.

>>35211425
>Millennial meme

Pretty sure like 80% of /r9k/ is millennial, and for the record you're considered a millennial if you were born between 1982-1994 so I seriously doubt a large portion of people on /r9k/ were born before 1982. I was born in 1992, and I've seen some people say they were born in 1987 and shit but you're still a millennial. If you're not a millennial then you must be in your late 30's if not pushing 40.

>>35211464
That was just in one day, and I'm not saying I won't send out applications everyday but usually you can send out 1-2 a day and not burn yourself out. Trying to send out 10 a day seems like over-kill unless you're that desperate to find work.

>>35211484
>Check the status of your application

I've had mixed results by doing this, some will pull your application and call you in for an interview. Some will write your name down and never pull it or call you back, and some just say they never got it or some shit.
>>
>>35211507
>managerial experience at other jobs
And how do you think they got that?
>>
>>35211507
>but yeah I just don't have the cash to move to a city with a better job market.

I figured. It's one of the big Catch-22s of getting started these days, if you don't have family in a city that you can use as a foothold the cost of living there is too steep to get started.
>>
File: 1487557092914.jpg (20KB, 247x248px)
1487557092914.jpg
20KB, 247x248px
>>35210587

>He went to college
>He's in debt
>He still can't find a job

All my keks
>>
>>35210671
If this is true lets see the applications and/or a picture of yourself to see the real problem.
>>
>>35211551
>Implying this isn't an issue for a large majority of people, specifically college graduates.
>>
>>35211564
I don't know why it matters what I look like? I look fine, and I usually don't even make it to the interview stage. Even when I do I always dress professionally and make sure I'm well groomed.
>>
>>35211507
>If I can't get a managerial position in 6 months if not less then it's not worth pursuing.
You sound like a reasonable person. Don't know how other companies work but for us it's generally a few years at least to get to a management position and that assumes you are pretty fucking good at the job and work stupidly hard. I've seen a guy get to lower management (they are basically standard colleagues only with more responsibility and a tiny pay increase) in just over a year but that was just because we had a sudden string of them leave and were desperate to fill the position.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (74KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
74KB, 540x376px
>>35211567

>Dropped out of high school
>Still have more job experience than the average millennial college graduate

How is this even possible?
>>
>>35211583
How many jobs have you had? What's the longest job you've had? What kind of jobs have you worked?
>>
>>35211507

The fact you are going to be one of those worthless dime a dozen shits who eventually comes to work for me, because mommy is putting her foot down and is making you chip in for your tendies, who I will fire eventually because you have no drive for anything fills my heart with glee.

Good luck on your job hunt OP, I'm sure it will fail as you obviously think you are going to get a 6 digit job handed to you, and eventually you'll be brewing coffee "just to earn money" and you'll be there for 3+ years not one inch closer to actually being comfortable as your experience simply doesn't apply to anything relevant.
>>
>>35211598
>Thinks I want a 6 figure job

No I don't, I never said that. I want a job making $25,000 if not $30,000, at least to start off. But even that is somewhat impossible since I can't find full time work, and even then I'd be lucky to find a job that pays more than $12 or $13 an hour. I really don't have very high standards, I'm looking for fucking 40 hours a week making an annual salary of maybe $30,000 which is really nothing at the end of the year but it's enough to live comfortable on for one person if they're a minimalist.
>>
Getting a job in a call centre might be a good idea. Even if it doesn't lead anywhere, you can claim it as a practical application of your communications degree.
>>
>>35210587
*getting* a job is about 80% nepotism. You have to know someone to get your foot in the door.
>>
>>35211630
I really wanted to avoid call center jobs, especially if you're just going to be making cold calls and selling things to people over the phone. If they're like in-bound calls then I'd be fine with it, but most call centers don't do that. It's all cold calling and sales, like trying to sell a product to someone who doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>35211630

That would require him to work for less than he feels he's worth.
>>
>>35211596

Hmm let's see

>Dropped out of school at 17
>Worked as a cook at a diner - Earned 9.32 dollars an hour - Worked 6 months
>Worked at a fast food restaurant - Earned 9.32 an hour - Worked for 4 months
>Age 18
>Worked at construction - Earned 18 dollars an hour - Worked for a year
>Age 19
>Worked at a warehouse - got paid 11.75 an hour - Got promoted 3 months later to handling orders on computers and lay was raised to 16 dollars - Worked for 9 months total
>20 and unemployed now because going back to school to get hs diploma

Overall shitty jobs but I still find it hard to believe that college graduates can't find a job.
>>
>>35211667
If you're getting paid commission on your sales then it could be a decent job.
>>
>>35211734
Frankly I avoid commission based jobs, it's hard to live on just straight commission. You have to be a God-like salesman, if it's base pay plus commission that's different.
>>
>>35211733

>worked

Hey look it's that one thing OP doesn't want to do.
>>
>>35211860
Pride before the fall anon......pride before the fall
>>
>>35211668
He needs to break that attitude. The world changed. It's an employer's market. We're all slaves begging for the privilege of serving a master.
It'll change again, in time, so he could just wait for a few decades.
>>
If you can't get a job, it's probably because you're autistic. If you're autistic, you obviously have no business pursuing higher education since the main reason for doing that is for connections that will get you a job, and you can't do that with poor social skills.

Also, if you're autistic, you obviously have no business trying to get hired at a job where they require social skills.

What the fuck are you doing OP?
>>
>>35212889
Not OP but what entry level jobs are good for autists?
>>
>muh college degree
>muh edumacationz

You wasted thousands of dollars and a lot of time on a useless piece of fucking paper.
>>
>>35212909
>Not OP but what entry level jobs are good for autists?
Any kind of unskilled manual labor.
>>
>>35212909
>>35212922
this, work pleb shit for work experience and to get used to real life, then learn a trade and make good money. perfect option for autismos. fuck useless degrees, not gonna work for an autist.
>>
>>35210827
Sorry OP but this guy is 100% correct. This is the reason they don't want to hire "overqualified" people. You think you're better than everyone else. I mean yeah, you probably are. Not knocking you. But when it comes to working in a wagecuck environment with those stooges, you need to be able to get along with them and submit to the authority of the management. When the management is less educated and dumber than you are, it's hard to get along. The way you write shows how toxic your mindset is. If you want a dipshit minimum wage job you've gotta learn how to blend in with all your dipshit coworkers and obey your dipshit manager.

Don't worry this is extremely common, I went through almost the same thing. Forced by circumstance to work a job with GED morons and niggers, boy was it hard to find common ground with them. But I learned and it improved my social skills with those people and now I have a lot healthier mindset and greater ability to build rapport with dumb people, which is sometimes necessary in life.
>>
>>35210587
Yes I'm sure Anon who spends his time posting anime pictures on a board for autistic youths knows how unqualified a socially adept normie is for a management position because he has an earring and Anon doesn't like that. And I'm sure Anon would do a much better job walking in to the store and making sure the large group of employees whom Anon feels are far more stupid and less qualified than he can smoothly function together to run the store.
>>
>>35210587
You're either applying to shit tier jobs everyone is applying for or the jobs require something you don't offer.
I got a job within a month of applying to companies and I'm a dropout
>>
>>35210587
Did you apply for any through Craigslist? When I was job hunting my Craigslist interview rate was 30% while my total interview rate was probably 4%
>>
File: 1466547339051.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1466547339051.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>35210587
>got forced into college by parents
>poor as shit and can't barely afford food a lot of the time
>start applying for part time jobs
>never hear anything back
>finally get an interview after 50+ applications sent out
>get told by guy hiring that since it's a college town every job gets over a 100 apps at least
>says it's too much to sort through so most people he knows throw away at least half before they even start looking at them
>>
Speaking of, should I just lie on the resume and the interview process because I'm feeling that they just want to hear what they want and not look at the qualifications of a person.
>>
>Thinking four hours is a long time to spend on something
I'm really not surprised if no one wants to employ a lazy bastard like that.
Four hours sounds like a very short time to spend on applying for me. That should be your daily minimum if you are actively looking.
>>
>>35210587
This is my life exactly. Been searching for like 6 months now. I've had only a handful of interviews after easily 100+ apps and not once have I received an offer.

The icing on the cake is its my birthday. I woke up to one text message... from my mom. Cried like a bitch at how miserable my life is this morning. Thank God I have a dog, he really kept me from going off the edge today.
>>
God OP you are easily more useless than any redneck, nigger, or hipster faggot. Any retard can get a degree in communications. Work experience is more preferable to employers today than your shitty piece of paper saying you got memed into college. I got a real degree and got a engineering job earning 80k/year. Either go back to college and get a non worthless degree or join the military you colossal waste of space. Your parents are probably ashamed of their dumbass, entitled, bitch son
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Real talk OP you sound like a piece of shit who thinks he's more qualified than people who have worked at a company for months or even years. As for your college degree, as other anons have said it is fucking useless. Might as well use it for toilet paper because if you went for anything other than medicine or engineering (lmao communications) you did nothing but waste time and money, time which would have been better spent working at a company you would like to move up in. If I were hiring for an open manager position I'd throw your garbage resume straight into the trash bin where it belongs in favor of someone who I know can get the job done and who knows the company. That communications degree will get you nowhere. It basically says "LOL I did nothing for 5 years".

So if you want to get anywhere in life, my advice would be to apply for the jobs that you think are "beneath you" because it's clear that you are not qualified for the jobs you want. Why hire a jackass with a meme degree when Steve has been working really hard for the past year? Your resume is trash, and even if you managed to get an interview, you probably blow it with your trash attitude. Suck it up, be a cashier for at least a year, and learn how to interact with people. If you think a job is below you, just remember you're in debt and that anybody, literally anybody, is competition for you.
>>
>>35216337
>join the military

do this, OP. and act like a man.
>>
File: 1447801284460-2.jpg (882KB, 1625x1117px)
1447801284460-2.jpg
882KB, 1625x1117px
>worked 2 jobs through college
>as in went to college full time plus worked 30+ hours a week
>did a lot of networking through job fairs
>stayed in touch with people I got to know
>over-qualified for some of the jobs I got
>Through bullshit or other technicalities they just didn't work out
>worked 12 hour shifts at a warehouse on weekends during my last semester

>Got sick of it
>Currently writing a book
>Also writing porn on the side
>Gotten pretty good at it since I've been doing it for years
>Also wrote papers for friends in college
>If this works out I'll just donate and invest in companies and live off the interest and then pursue the other hobbies I never had time for in college
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.