[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads i dont know what to do anymore, my mother is slowly becoming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: American-Football-cover.jpg (130KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
American-Football-cover.jpg
130KB, 800x800px
Lads i dont know what to do anymore, my mother is slowly becoming more hostile by the day and seems to find it fun, or she cant control herself, to just torture me and make me feel like shit. We have never had a good relationship but its just unbearable now.

My father abused me as a kid and im so fucking scared of him i become like a robot whenever he says anything, even though i hate him completely i sometimes have to live with him and i'm constantly pissed off at what a cunt he is or scared that i might do something slightly wrong and get flogged.

Ive been trying to get a job to move out but i cant seem to get anything. Im so depressed lately and i think im going to kill myself soon if this doesn't find any sort of resolution soon.

Im just sitting here crying listening to pic related. Mums been home for 15 minutes and she's already destroyed me. I dont know how a person can do this to another human, let alone her son. shes slowly watched me fall into depression over the last 18 years and has only made it worse.

I know this sounds like a sob story or a blog post but i just want to get it off my chest and talk to some other people in a similar position
>>
Look, I'm about to go to sleep, but I want you to know that I'm sorry.
>>
>>35210639
Thank you anon

original content
>>
>>35210578
Have you listened to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPnWLUEWBQc

I've been replaying it for a while tonight.
>>
>>35210732
ill check it out

originalio
>>
>>35210732
>>35210751
Yeah i like this , ty
>>
>>35210831
this is a little different but I really like this too. I listened to this one a lot last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF2q8KnIpRk
>>
>>35210844
has a bit of a vapourwave feel to it

idk if you like this style but i've been listening to this a lot recently too
https://youtu.be/7-VI4RHmu6U
>>
>>35210578
Please don't hurt yourself. My little brother killed himself in November. I would do anything to have him back. I'm sorry you have to go through this stuff OP.
>>
Is there a reason for her hostility?

Maybe you should assess the situation in a completely objection manner, because you might need to own up to consequences. Your parents are only human. Humans have limits.
>>
>>35210920
I have no siblings or close family members so i dont think ill be putting anyone in your position
Im sorry for your loss, seriously
>>35210962
Im pretty sure she has a drug problem, i just can pin point it. And i can see how i may not have been the best son but i never did anything really "bad" and they have treated me like this since as long as i can remember so im not sure
>>
hey it's important to remind ourselves that all this shit will soon pass, your parents will pass you'll move out one day and be done with this shit so just hold on
>>
>>35210884
It sounds really sad but comfortable.

Thanks for sharing
>>
>>35211088
I know but nothing seems to have gotten better yet, i was finished school last year and i though it would be able to see less of my father but now i have to see more of him, most things seem to be getting worse recently. Im not ready to commit yet but if this goes on for another 6 months or so then i think i will, which is scary to me
>>35211095
My pleasure
>>
>>35210578
prove that you are alpha. the next time she starts freaking you at you, just start punching here in the face until she stops. if she says she'll call the police, hit her harder. people get away with this all the time, at least you're doing it in self defense of your sanity
>>
>>35210578
thats nice and everything but i dont care?
>>
>>35210578
Are you going to college/uni? Could you afford moving into a dorm if you are? Do you have friends/parents of friends who might help you out?
>>
>>35211140
kek nah that wont work, she pulled a knife a few times so...
>>35211159
Cant afford it right now, a few of my friends are moving into a share house in my town but dont want me there. If worst comes to worst i own a station wagon so i could live out of that before finding a share house with some other people
>>
>>35211202
Look online for other uni students looking for roomates.
>>
>>35211222
Yeah i just started to check that out then, i need a job first though then ill really consider it

>tfw no robot house share
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.