[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /manicdepression/? Wake up having a great day, have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472677566224.jpg (127KB, 600x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1472677566224.jpg
127KB, 600x1266px
Who here /manicdepression/?

Wake up having a great day, have an excellent gym session, all is going well. Then I remember that one time I tried to make a friend and failed miserably, then I remember how despite my best efforts women won't even talk to me, then I want to just lay down and die.

I feel like nobody will ever accept me or want to be my friend no matter what I do, I'm doomed to a life of solitary until I die.
>>
I havent had a good day for well over 13 years back in 2004
>>
>>35210447
Consider suicide. And then act upon your decision.
>>
>>35210447

What is your ideal bf/gf?

I really really really really like this manic depressive girl but it sounds like impossible to be with someone like that.
>>
>>35210532
Someone who will love me and won't make me feel like a total fucking outcast.
>>
>>35210556

I doubt this is common amongst people with your disorder though. I imagine that more comes from being low status. The girl I like is pretty decently successful.
>>
File: 1481086924321.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481086924321.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>35210622
Yeah go fuck yourself nigger.

I write books, but nobody likes me. Such is life.
>>
>>35210651

I'm being serious. Your disorder related issues are not from the same source as your solitude issues.

Men are easily isolated these days and no one gives a shit.
>>
>>35210447
I wish my manic depression made more sense.

I don't have triggers, a random depressing/embarrassing thought doesn't make me go off the rails. It feels like I'm constantly being dunked under water. Sometimes it's gray and cold for months and my entire body physically hurts. I sleep for 12 hours at a time but I'm still exhausted when I wake up. I get sleep paralysis again, Then I'm alive again and everything is so sharp and clear. My mind is like a shard of glass. I can't sleep because my brain is working at a staccato. I get more done in an hour than most people can in a day. I see all the moves. I can even see, hear, and smell better. If I'm lucky I'm riding the high for a few months. If I'm not so lucky, only a few days. But at least at my age I know what to do when I swing low or high, and make up for my lows during my highs.

Every now or so I have a few days where (I imagine,) I am as other "normal" people are. I feel relaxed, my body is loose, I'm laughing without my brain frenetically working to think of a joke to top the one my friend just told, and I can feel subtle currents of emotions, like annoyance, homesickness, boredom, sarcastic, silly, peaceful.
>>
>>35210755

Ugh this is so cute.
>>
>>35210755
How often have you had these symptoms? I was hypomanic for a few months and probably was once before but it wasn't diagnosed.

I feel like my base level is depressed, ruminating, anxious sack of shit though, there's very little normal mood.
>>
>>35210786
Don't be such a faggot,f aggot.
>>
>>35210834

What? It reminds me of her. She acted like a weirdo but it came off as charming. I miss the way she used to bug me and chase me when I wasn't paying attention to her.
>>
>>35210828
I've been like this since I was around 13. It's always a constant fluctuation. I just came out of a really low period a few days ago. I was riding on a high almost as soon as I woke up the next morning, was on my A game for a work conference, the past few days I've been a little more calm and less excitable. I'll probably be good for a few weeks and then I'll feel "normal" for about a week and then I'll feel a numbness like some reptilian part of my brain knows fear because there's a dark looming tidal wave ahead,,, and then the next morning I wake up and I want to close my eyes and never wake up, and so on.
>>
>>35210856
ya sound gay as fuck, bud 8==3
>>
>>35210890
OP here

I'm like this except it happens on a daily basis, the way I figure it is it always goes good day-bad day-great day-bad day- good day
And it continually repeats. Generally on the bad days I am fine until something triggers me kr gives me anxiety then I go full suicidal nihilism and give up on shit like jobs and long term goals, or do them poorly.

This was the worst when I was a student because on good days I would get A's with zero effort and on other days I would be sleeping at the fucking desk/fidgeting around anxiously.
>>
>>35211055
Oh yeah, I feel ya. I made shit for grades when I was in high school but it got easier when I went to college. I forged doctor's notes and had the school recognize me as a disabled student with debilitating Crohn's disease (my uncle has it and I'm close to him so I know the details of how the treatments and pain are).Just gotta roll with the punches man. Good luck to you.
>>
My mother is a very successful business women. Works her ass off with an income closer to 7 figures than 6.

She's been with my bipolar father for almost 30 years. They knew a bit about each other from high school but met around the age of 30 at a bar one night. My dad was manic at the time. Two weeks later they got married.

It's been difficult. When I was a kid he would be out of control manic and taken away by police. He contributed financially to the family when he was working. He's manic right now, I don't live at home anymore but it still is difficult.

My mom says she didn't leave when I was very young because she was afraid. That he would have partial custody, this and that. I've been an adult myself for 10 years. They're still together. She still stick around through the hard times. She could leave and find another guy easily.

It is possible.... but not for the faint of heart.

My ex left me after 6 years stating he couldn't deal with my depression anymore. I didn't realize people gave up on others so fast after watching my family fight through so much.

Hope this helps
>>
>>35210463
There are people who were born on that day who are having sex.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.