[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that it's impossible for autistic people to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: autism-awareness-1.jpg (70KB, 640x525px) Image search: [Google]
autism-awareness-1.jpg
70KB, 640x525px
Did you know that it's impossible for autistic people to be good at kissing?

They're incapable of picking up on the social cues that would allow them to know if they're kissing too hard/too lightly/awkwardly/etc.
>>
>>35210115
woah, think i made out with an autist girl in december then. god it was awful. she just closed her lips as tightly as possible, and then just applied a massive amount of motionless pressure against my lips. and then she would like fucking hold my head down, so i couldn't escape. never saw her again after that. she had really nice tits though, so that almost made up for it.
>>
>>35210793
That's awesome.anom
>>
>>35210115
Am autistic, that's not true.

Like anything else, social cues are a skill to the autistic. It needs practice.

I genuinely find kissing a distasteful waste of time, but for some people, it is necessary.

The reality is that an autist can be good at kissing, but there is no sincerity to it. It's an act where we perform the motions to reach the desired conclusion.
>>
>"""""""good at """""""" kissing
Like it's a skill - typical conceited normalfag.
>>
>>35210931
t. Terrible kisser autist
>>
>>35210115
I'm autistic.

I went on a date with a girl in August who clearly only liked me for my looks when I chatted her up on facebook (my friend who knew her set me up with her).

Anyway, I met up with her and we made out once after about 5 minutes of talking in my car, it went horribly, she bit my chin to be kinky and I followed by biting her nose because I didn't know what was a good way to respond. She pushed me back laughing, told me I was bad at kissing, and left my car. I went home very embarassed. I have never had any interaction with a female since then.

I'm not making this story up.
>>
>>35210981
>even autists get dates
>>
>>35210964
Again, not a skill, just a riff on the sexual compatibility meme.
>>
>>35211001
t. TerribIe kisser autist
>>
>>35210981
Key erogeonous bite zones for women: earlobe, neck (near the collar bone), nipple (dangerous to go too hard on first bite)

>People don't think you can learn to kiss

What the hell, guys.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.