[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its been a while since ive been back here, I got shunned by you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-02-22-01-23-55.png (678KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-22-01-23-55.png
678KB, 720x1280px
Its been a while since ive been back here, I got shunned by you guys, but also it just wasn't a healthy environment and even though I had grown attached to you guys and your mindset,it was getting too repetitive, and I was fed up with the faulty captcha system. I had moved on and mostly not been interested in coming back here for the greater part of a year. In that whole entire year, I could have been getting a job and gaining skills and gaining worldview and getting out there, meeting people. Even though I am scares of them, and I was hiding out in my room hating the way I looked, hoping for a miracle and trying so desperately to mold the skin and muscles and bones of my face into a more pleasing form. My body is disgusting to me even though its probably just normal, its not how I want it to look. It will never look like that unless I were a sculptor hacking away at parts of me and adding new stuff on and just changing some things altogether. I'm 20, I'm so old, who is gonna wanna hire a grade 11 dropout with no skills and autism, and I am dumb. Do you guys just all have jobs or something?
>>
>>35209786
How the fuck can you be twenty and struggle getting a job.
Just apply for fucking entry level shit every day, and go to all the interviews you get. It's not fucking hard. You just need persistence.
>>
>20
>so old

Niggga I'm 23 and I'm a baby. I've lived on my own, been homeless, seen a god damn crime scene aftermath and you think you're old???

Life's short ya but you realize most people don't blossom until their post 20s?
>>
File: ree (2).jpg (73KB, 638x498px) Image search: [Google]
ree (2).jpg
73KB, 638x498px
>>35209820
You can always kill yourself
muted
>>
File: d2c2d5d142e2eed56e9f68849a8c8599.jpg (180KB, 968x1290px) Image search: [Google]
d2c2d5d142e2eed56e9f68849a8c8599.jpg
180KB, 968x1290px
So yeah, pretty much the gist of what I wanna say is that I know I have to change, duh. What do I do when people ask me questions about myself or if they wanted to be my friend (they wont but still)? What place is gonna wanna hire an adult who has never worked a day in their life before and just stays indoor all day looking at memes and gaming out and smoking weed and being mopey about how I missed my chance when I was young and could have been something. People would just think I'm some pathetic lazy old person who doesn't understand anything and cant make even just smalltalk conversation(its true), I'm so sad. I might as well just kill myself. I don't want to though. :( help please
>>
>>35209820
Who said ive struggled? I just never even tried. I hate myself and never wanted to try for anything, my goal for every day was to sleep. I never even tried to feed myself properly, I knew how but I was just so tired.
>>
>>35209820
who's gonna wanna hire me anyway? I'm a bum. I am disgusting. I'm not even worth a stick of gum
>>
>>35209846
>>35209865
>>35209882
Just fake your. It's as simple as that. What difference does it make to anything if it's for one fucking situation. There are plenty of robot jobs. You wouldn't even have to change much, and it's a first step.
You sound a little insecure. Seem to spend too much time dwelling on shit that doesn't matter or that you can't change. Take those feelings and use them to motivate yourself better. It doesn't have to be something big. You clearly want to change something though.
Besides who said anything about friends? We're talking about jobs. If you want friends, think of a hobby.
>>
You guys act like its just so easy and I should just go do it BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO FOREVER NOW? Ive always been too old!!! Suicide would be the honourable thing to do by bow
>>
>>35209912
No one ever said growing up was easy, but acting like a dumbass certainly doesn't make it easier.
Take some action, man, or maybe kill yourself if you're THAT inept.
>>
>>35209906
Fake my what? I am just gonna work at walmart or Mcdonald or something, or anywhere that will hire me, there is no shame in working those jobs when you can't have shame because you have no baseline to compare. I am insecure. I hate myself, I can't help it. I want to like myself but I'm so ugly and stupid and oafish and people are disgusted by me. Part if having a job is being around people and talking to them and pretending to be comfortable around them and I would hate to have to go through that every day. I wish that I could just blend in and not have to deal with anyone. Something like that would be an ideal job.
>>
>>35209938
"Acting like a dumbass" how? I'm serious. What the fuck do I goddamn do other than go to the middle of the desert and shoot myself in the head and let the vultures have at me? I don't understand anything. Maybe I actually am just a dumbass
>>
>>35209980
Places like Walmart and McDonalds aren't your only options. Tons of shit tier robot jobs like delivery, warehousing or office work. Where you don't have to talk to barely anyone and no one cares if you're weird.
I did warehousing and I could just stick to my self. You just sorted parcels all night. Never needed to talk to anyone.
>>
>>35209912
you only TWENTY 20 years old

im 26 and failed out of highschool in 2008

you still have time you idiot FIX YER LIFE UP
before you end up a sad old fucker like the rest of us.
>>
>>35210013
fix yer shit or stay here and whine more and post angry frog pictures

you forgot to yell REE man
>>
>>35210015
yes this guy has the right idea
>>
>>35210180
REE REE I HATE MY LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEE. OH GOD. the meme is true!! My mom really does whipe my ass and cook my chicken nuggies for me!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.