[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're falling in love with someone else (and I'm loving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

You're falling in love with someone else (and I'm loving every second of it).

This is supposed to be *the* red flag, right?

I mean, like, it's the nuke, the worst case scenario, the doomsday option, the absolute worst thing that can happen in a relationship: the person you love falling in love with someone else. That's what I've been told since I was old enough to know what relationships are, after all. It's the story everybody knows - two people fall in love, then one of them falls in love with someone else, and it all ends in tears because there's just no way for everyone to have a happy ending in that situation.

Yet here I am, watching you fall so utterly and completely in love - and he's so wonderful, so charming, so perfect for you - and all I can feel is awed, humbled and a little amazed that I'm privileged enough to watch it happen. Because it's nothing like what I expected, and I find every stop of the process amazing in its own little way.

You love him, he loves you, and I love you both for sharing it with me.
>>
>>35209763

I mean, I've never seen it happen before, not like this. I've seen friends and family members fall in love, of course, but as close as I was with them, it's nothing like what I've seen with you. We kiss and when it ends you tell me something sweet he did for you, or I ask how your date with him was, and there's this wonderful feeling of a secret shared between us. It's not that I'm sharing you with him, it's the other way around - you're letting me know everything about him that's so amazing that you just can't help but take him into your heart, your arms, your life.

It's funny - it's like I can actually see him twining into our lives, like he was always there, not taking away but *adding adding adding* to the happiness we already have so much of ourselves until I can't stop smiling.

And when I see what he has brought you, brought us, I can only think to myself that I am so lucky to have this life of mine. Where someone else entering the picture isn't a cause for alarm or dismay, but a reason to celebrate, like a friend arriving a little late to a party, to be greeted with "Hey, glad you could make it!" and a drink pressed into his hand and invited to a seat by the fire.

Yeah, I know, I got all flowery there. What can I say? You bring it out in me.

You and this new guy of yours.

-------
>>
>>35209776

My boyfriend of 1 year, 'bf1', wrote this in response to watching me
fall in love with my now-primary, 'bf2.' Bf1 is an incredible married man who brings me so much joy, but due to his relationship dynamic with his wife, there were many areas of our relationship that he could not satisfy in a 'secondary' relationship setting. My relationship with bf2 was accidental, unexpected and in a word, incredible. Bf1 and bf2 knew each other before we started dating, get along swimmingly and bf2 even asked bf1 for his support before asking me out out of respect, even though he knew he didn't have to. Bf2 has never done poly before but has been in an open relationship before, yet the entirety of our relationship, poly and all, has been so natural.

I just had to post this on here because when I read this from bf1, I choked up and started crying. Bf1 posted this on Fetlife originally and it has made Kinky & Popular, has over 380 'loves' and over 60-something comments. The support has been unbelievable & it's so heartwarming to see just how many people relate to bf1's post about us.
>>
>>35209763
>>35209776
>>35209798

I hope you know that you people are destroying the west
>>
>>35210055

I don't think love for my partners is destroying anything. Quite the opposite actually.
>>
>>35210135
>hedonistic polyamory bullshit instead of making a family
>probably won't have kids before 30, if you do they'll grow up without a stable structure
>kikes will use this to push immigration for their capitalism pyramid scheme
>gaps between the rich and the poor increase
>standards of living decrease for average people
>this has been going on for three decades now and documentation is available
>nobody cares
>population has been successfully brainwashed into looking at nothing but their tv and smartphone
>we are the happy slaves
>>
>>35209763

When I was in school, I met the first and only girl I've ever loved, except she was in love with another. Finding that out was the first heartbreak, but I could be happy with just friends.

We were progressively getting really close, this was my first time being close to someone, I mean I wasn't close to any of my family, I had two friends, but this girl was opening me up. She prevented me for going so far as to killing myself, she was my hero.

From my perspective it looked like she was giving up on the guy she had feelings for, he was her savior who did the same thing she did I, yet he was taken. The concept of her finally making our feelings mutual filled me with joy. I started to make minor moves on her, putting my head on her shoulder and holding her hand, and she just smiled in response.

That's when the school dance came. She asked me to dance with her, but I could not dance, I WOULD not dance.

That's when her hero asked her to dance, and she looks over with eyes of both joy and sorrow. She asks me for permission, not able to deny her a chance at the happiness she desired, I let her dance with him. I left and cried the whole night.

I was so upset I just couldn't talk to her when school ended. I eventually gained the composure to talk to her again, we had a nice conversation and was glad.

And then she disappeared. Gone. Eventually I met up with her, my eyes lit up. I thought maybe she had lost her phone and couldn't talk as a result, how naive I was.

Our eyes met, mine in relief, hers in dismay. She frowns at me with guilt. I ask her what had happened and she tells me that her boyfriend hates me, and she can't talk to me anymore. She left just like that. Not a word exchanged between us again. I was closed off again, heartbroken, destroyed. It took me a few months to get myself together just enough to actually try and work.

So it is, without a doubt, the worst thing when you love someone who falls in love with someone else.
>>
>>35209763
Seeing as romantic love doesn't actually exist because all it is, is an altered state of mind after a chemical reaction that pushes us to reproduce and you can be disillusioned from it from one day to the next then whomever she so 'falls in love with' is just another hit of the pipe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.