[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a mentally unstable girl who would kill you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Kurumi_gothic_dress.jpg (710KB, 1270x2155px) Image search: [Google]
Kurumi_gothic_dress.jpg
710KB, 1270x2155px
Would you date a mentally unstable girl who would kill you if you betrayed her?
>>
>>35209100
>Would you date a mentally unstable girl who would kill you if you betrayed her?
maybe...

it depends on her personal success

if she was mentally unstable in a good way, like extremely success oriented and autistic and couldn't get over me, and insists that she works and just takes care of me and dresses me up and stuff, then yeah, I wouldn't even think about leaving

but if she was mentally unstable in a bad way, where she couldn't really do anything or had a legitimate mental disease like schizophrenia or whatever, and if she's been in and out of the loony bin, then no, I wouldn't date her
>>
Nah because mentally unstable people will kill people if they say so

I've seen it, its messy
>>
>>35209100
>implying any of us could actually get a date
>>
Only if she's cute and incompetent enough at murder that I can defend myself and then throw her down and violently fuck the daylights out of her while she's crying.
>>
>>35209100
God yes, I'd love to. I would be the most loyal bf.
>>
File: image.jpg (549KB, 1280x1756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549KB, 1280x1756px
All I have to do is kiss her to seal her powers
>>
Yeah why the fuck not? I have nothing to lose anyways. Why would I give a fuck?
>>
>>35209100
Yes, as long as she knew this was a two-way pact.
>>
>>35209100
>Would you date a mentally unstable girl who would kill you if you betrayed her?
Yes, I would only date that sort of girl. She would need to have other characteristics I like too, though.
>>
>>35209100
No, because women are incapable of being loyal.

Why enter into a contract that only punishes yourself?
Might as well date a Mexican girl who wants to use you for a green card.
>>
No, because I'm not a retard who takes their yandere fetish seriously.
>>
If she were pretty, yeah.

It would be a plus if she didn't have many friends either, and just wanted to be around me all of the time.
>>
File: heart overload.png (110KB, 800x696px) Image search: [Google]
heart overload.png
110KB, 800x696px
>>35209100
Of course.

Since I was conditioned to absolute loyality I pretty much can't betray her. This depends on what do she mean on betraying, if looking at cute 2D women is included then I expect her to help me live out my fetishes with her instead. A girl this clingy would be a great insurance since I can't believe normal women don't betray me eventually.

If she kills me then nothing of value has been lost but at least I had a time in my life when I was happy.
>>
>>35209100
Why not? I'm not a cheater and I know she'd go out of her way for me. I'm presuming. But it could also be a LARP.
>>
>>35209100
Depends on the girl.

Likely not because a) I tend to cheat when I feel like the relationship is going south and b) what if she starts treating me like dick and starts disrespecting me, but wants me to stay. That's gay.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.