[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, what does it matter? Didn't you experiment when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0595.jpg (47KB, 456x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.jpg
47KB, 456x450px
Anon, what does it matter? Didn't you experiment when you were young?
>>
Something tells me you're insecure your lack of experience i

But I'll ask you brobot

What if you find a well adjusted girl who you enjoy spending time with and you find a attractive but had 1-3 sexual partners before you, are you going to say "lol nope?"
>>
>tell my girlfriend about all the older guys i've sucked off and how i used to regularly take it in the ass from tons of random strangers when i was younger

>she says she can no longer respect me as a man

what the fuck
>>
File: IMG_7370.png (12KB, 518x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7370.png
12KB, 518x430px
>>35208268
>Didn't you experiment when you were young?
no
no girls would let me
>>
File: Hermafrodita_2.jpg (209KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hermafrodita_2.jpg
209KB, 1280x1024px
>>35208495
>he doesnt experiment with cute female boys
>>
>>35208331
I know i would.You stupid cuck.You need to be hanged for perpuating hook up culture you stupid cuck.
>>
>>35208495
Just get a grindr like >>35208528
is implying anon.

If you are anywhere near a big city you can be playing with a cock literally that night
>>
>>35208400
but if a women says and has done the same thing its her being empowered and experimenting and its fine

fucking double standards man pisses me off so much!
>>
>>35208528
nigger what does that deluded gay shit even mean?
>>
>>35208400
I'm not your girlfriend but I don't think of you as a man either. You just sound like a molested hole. Hard to imagine the shame she must feel for being involved with you.
>>
>>35208562
>I know I would

>You stupid cuck

hmmm

>Perpetuating hook up culture

I did no such thing, I guess even If I specify these 1-3 being their boyfriends you would've given me the same response anyway.
>>
>>35208572
unfortunately im catholic

hetero sexually experimenting as a teen would've be iffy enough as-is
>>
>>35208614
He's subconsciously telling us he's a disgusting nonce.
>>
>>35208562

imagine if you had a girlfriend you lost your virginity to. you dated for a few years and then broke up.

you meet another girl and mention you are not a virgin. she breaks up with you because she doesnt want to be a femcuck and a part of "hook up culture"

this is how stupid you sound.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.