[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm finally committing suicide in the next 20 minutes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: courage.gif (977KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
courage.gif
977KB, 500x381px
I'm finally committing suicide in the next 20 minutes.
My co-workers were talking about all the sex they had in their life.

One of them who is around 30 years old, admitted to having sex with at least 500 women.

during the conversation they told me that 100% of people get laid by high school, and they never met someone who hasn't gotten laid by the time they were 18.

I'm sick of this :( I been crying for 10 years now about this issue, I'm gonna kill myself now.
For all the virgins who are wondering if their life will get better, just realize for some people it really doesn't.

10 years I been waiting for things to get better, and trying my best and I'm in the same spot I was since the beginning.
It was not worth hanging on for this long.
Bye.
>>
>>35207635
Bang a prostitute.
>>
>>35207635
Sex really isn't a big deal
>>
>>35207635
at least rape some slut first.
>>
>>35207635

They're lying think about it OP these losers hang around you and have roommates when're they fucking? Plenty of people are virgins in college they just lie. Of course there are outliers who fuck hundreds of different women so it may be true but for sure not the standard.. not that we're The golden standard eiTher
>>
>>35207635
>killing yourself over sex

yeah just do it
>>
>>35207635
>killing yourself over not getting laid
Why though
>>
>>35207635
It's never to late to turn it around anon. But it seems that words of encouragement and faith will not waver your opinion. I hope you realise not to kill yourself before you do. There always is a chance, and hope. No matter what. If you don't kill yourself, there are ways for you to learn how to become more socialable, like online guides. And hell, even for sex, you have tinder. Suicide isn't worth it. Ironically, like how Robin Williams said it, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary issue. Don't give up anon, even if my words are pointless.
>>
>>35207635
They're probably lying
Also just fuck a prostitute
If your still on a kill yourself at least stream it
>>
>>35207635
Don't do it, it literally it feels better to wank.

If you are REALLY going to do it then why not call up a prostitute first? See how it actually feels before you go, then do it.
>>
>>35207690
>>35207692
>killing yourself over failing to have the ability to reproduce
Yeah, why on earth? Doesn't make any sense XD
>>
Life seems like pain, but at least you're doing something.
Nothing is more boring than being dead.
Don't kill yourself. You'll regret it.
>>
File: 1487038343867-r9k.gif (67KB, 900x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487038343867-r9k.gif
67KB, 900x200px
>>35207722
Sex doesn't really matter much desu you should kys anyway though since you're a pussy and ready to an hero over no gf
>>
>>35207758
I'm not OP you mouthbreathing retard, don't repeat your opinion mindlessly. Sex matters because I want to have biological children. Do you understand that?
>>
>>35207635
catch you in the next life anon

Im sorry you had to hear that, its tough to realize everyone else had a chance given to them, and you never did. my parents were abusive so i blame it on that, but i cant ever have a full healthy adult life like other people do and did

dont listen to these cunts, if you really hate the life youve been given its ok to cut the chord. nobody is going to blame you life today is utter shit
>>
>>35207768
Well as long as you're not a fag ready to kill yourself because your high school crush doesn't like you back I'm okay with that.
>>
lol fag

oprgigina
>>
>>35207768
>I want to have biological children
lol why

it's so stupid to bring new people into this world full of pain and suffering, which you know full well yourself going through this
>>
>>35207812
Not my problem you can't find happiness without lacking friendship or female companionship.
>>
>>35207971
Yet you're the same lonely fuck who wants to have children but cant because you're a fugly fat neet
>>
>>35208019
>Yet you're the same
I'm happy when I have the things I mentioned. What do YOU live for?

>cant because you're a fugly fat neet
I'm none of those things
>>
>>35207635

Go for it man, I've had sex a few times and still constantly think about it. Wish I could man up and pull the trigger like you
>>
>>35208070
He won't do it. If he was suicidal he'd not be posting about it looking for attention and responses, he'd just go do it. Having the wherewithal to make this pst is a fair indicator that he's not on the brink of suicide, but rather just sad because girls don't like him and he feels his life is unfulfilled
>>
Bruh, I didn't get laid till 21. Chill out. Or literally find a prostitute. Its not a big deal.
>>
>>35207635
You still here anon? It rly isnt a big deal. If the girl is a decent person she wont even make a big deal about you being a virgin when you finally do it and probably even lead you.
>>
>>35207654
This is the stupidest thing I've ever fucking heard come from normies. Sex is a big deal, especially to someone whose never had it and has been starved from it. Imagine telling a hungry African child that food isn't a big deal, you'd sound like a moron. Also, it's so much more than just sex. It's the fact that NO ONE out there has ever cared enough to have sex with me, it fucking hurts.
>>
>>35207635
People have killed themselves because their lives were ruined by financial hardship, death of a lover, terminal illness, or witnessing the horrors of war.

Yet you're doing it because you can't get your dick wet.

Do it faggot, the gene pool doesn't need your weak as fuck seed anyway.
>>
>>35208234
>muh African juvenile starvation
I am a 23 y/o KV and you are a melodramatic fuck wit
>>
>>35208262
>killing yourself because a random girl you liked died or because you saw some dude die near you
lmao, talk about being a pussy
>>
>>35207635
Hey guy, it's no biggie being a late bloomer, I've known guys that didn't get it in tik their early mid thirties. It's perfectly normal. The sexualization of modern society doesn't help but it's not the norm. Don't worry about it. Do you and she'll come along. But if you lay around feeling sorry for yourself you might miss your shot. All hope is not lost
>>
>>35207635
>tfw gay and still a virgin at 18, almost 19
I should be killing myself before you
>>
>>35208262

>financial hardship, death of a lover, terminal illness, or witnessing the horrors of war.

Haha fucking pussies
>>
>>35208262
>financial hardship
Fucking cowards, just cause you're poor doesn't mean you should kill yourself.

>death of a lover
Fucking cowards, it's just one person get over it. And how is this much different from killing yourself over sex?

>Terminal Illness
Fucking cowards, they'll die anyways.

>Horrors of war
Fucking cowards, some of their troops actually died in the war honorably.

>killing yourself because no one has ever loved you and you're a virgin
Fair enough, humans need love and when a man has been starved of human contact their entire lives, it's only normal to feel suicidal.
>>
File: 1428258438213.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1428258438213.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>35208234
Former wizard here, sex ISN'T a big deal, it feels worse than masturbating and is tiring as fuck

Now when a hot girl is riding your bare cock and kisses your neck and whispers in your ear how sexy you are, and wraps her legs around you while begging for you to cum inside her despite not being on the pill, THAT'S a big deal.

Intimacy, not sex, intimacy is the good stuff
>>
File: romantic ataru.png (199KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
romantic ataru.png
199KB, 500x375px
>>35208321
>gay and still a virgin at 18, almost 19
not if I can help it ;)
>>
File: f1zmlnwjfcby.jpg (157KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
f1zmlnwjfcby.jpg
157KB, 500x565px
>>35208808
Redpill me on how you escaped wizardhood.
>>
>>35207654
this is the absolutely worst thing you could say and i hope you fucking die of AIDS
>>
>>35208808
ANSWER THE ANON'S QUESTIONS, FUCK
>>35208948
>>
>>35208933
My standards are too high for how ugly I am
Odds are you wouldn't meet them desu
>>
>>35207635
>Be me
>Have ZERO money, income
>Live on my mothers couch
>No pc, no privacy, no room
>Hear people talk about their houses, cars, vacations, paychecks, neetbux, pc games
>Dont give a fuck

Seems to me like you need to GROW THE FUCK UP you pathetic cockboy.
>>
>>35207777
I completely agree with this.
There's not much to life, anyway.
>>
Sex isn't that big of a deal. You aren't missing out on much.

Killing yourself because you have never loved or been loved, that's a bit more noble.
>>
>>35207635
this makes me cry anon im a dude and you would be doing something i never had the balls to do

>>35207654
you dont understand how to help

>>35207690
>>35207692
there is a whole web of connections and the main cause is the big problem with not getting laid, being a virgin is just the beginning with so many problems and cobwebs to take down before you can even get to the spider
>>
>>35207635
if you are actually this thirsty for it im glad you are removing yourself from the gene pool.
dont put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>35207635
>One of them who is around 30 years old, admitted to having sex with at least 500 women.

that faggot is lying. probably are a lot of your other co workers
>>
>killing yourself over not getting to stick your dick in a wet slimy hole
Holy fucking shit.
Men are absolutely fucking retarded & pathetic. It's laughable.
>>
File: Feels_884b24_5940279.jpg (30KB, 494x434px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_884b24_5940279.jpg
30KB, 494x434px
>>35207635
well. goodbye

I won't be leaving for a while, only reason I haven't necked myself is too soak up whatever good I can before i'm done
>>
>lol dude sex is no big deal bro
>what you never got laid Lmao? What's wrong with you bro

I fucking hate normies
>>
File: Hatred (1).jpg (74KB, 1275x697px) Image search: [Google]
Hatred (1).jpg
74KB, 1275x697px
>>35207635
Don't just kill yourself instead take as many normalfags with you as you can
What do you have to lose? Your going to die anyways
>>
>>35207635
27yr old v, idgaf really, got better things to focus on like buying property.

being religious helps too.
>>
File: 1371858698913.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1371858698913.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>waa waaa waa I've never had sex

You don't want sex. What you want is the approval and validation of a female besides your mother. If you're a true robot this sentiment will do nothing to make you feel better. Ever. Move on.
>>
File: IMG_0667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
Over sex? Common bro.
>dude I fug 500 chicks
You actually believe that?
>>
This mentality of yours OP is why you can't get laid in the first place. Killing yourself because you couldn't get ass. Pathetic. Reminds me of someone named Elliot Rodger's....
>>
>>35207635
Just get a prostitute
Then get shitface drunk afterwards and call it a night
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.