[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting an overwhelming urge to buy a dress and some high heels.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1485548446085.jpg (72KB, 563x827px) Image search: [Google]
1485548446085.jpg
72KB, 563x827px
Getting an overwhelming urge to buy a dress and some high heels.

Is this how it starts bros?
>>
Believe it or not, I'd have to say no. Now if you're implying that you intend to wear that shit and go out there and do it regularly and you have plans to go further, than my next statement is irrelevant.

However, I, your not-so-normie not-so-robot cyborg anon, used to collect dresses. I'd do it irl, and I actually did it in vidya too if it was possible. It was a weird habit, but I always had this goal that I'd give it to a pretty girl to wear, as weird as that sounds (it never happened). Raffles, auctions, home made stuff on eBay, all of the dresses except for ones just sold at ordinary dress stores, I would try to obtain with the excuse, "It's for my woman." I ultimately sold the collection when moving houses, but I want to say I had accumulated around thirty dresses total.
>>
>>35207116
That's pretty damn impressive, how close would you say you got to your goal?
>>
>tfw the only reason I stopped cross-dressing and being a sissy slut is that I'm turkroach-levels of hairy
>hairy men dressed up like faggots are absolutely disgusting to me
The day you buy those clothes is the day you're damning yourself to a fetish that may only be able to be stopped by genetics.
I miss it. I still think about doing it in the privacy of my home. But I know the second I looked down at myself and saw that disgusting gut and hair poking out of the camisol is the second I'd have to throw it in the trash.
>>
>>35207169
Why dont you just shave? Im a super hairy greek but ill just shave the day I decide to wear it.
>>
>>35207246
If you were actually a hairy greek you'd know why.
Or maybe you've just got lucky northern genes and arent as hairy as you should be.
Or maybe you're just young enough that it hasnt all come in.

There isn't even a break between my neck and my chest. It's one endless continuum of hair from the top of my head right down to my toes. My neck has hair straight into my chest, the top of my head goes right down the nape of my neck into a thicket of back hair, and so on.
We're talking "bad political cartoon insulting turks" levels of hair.

Sometimes I get drunk on new years and shave my legs in the bath. It takes about an hour and a half to two hours and burns through two razors. Not to mention the hell of the stubble afterwards, I'm not dealing with that shit over my whole body.
>>
>>35207148
It was more like I had no goal in terms of the collection, just moreso in giving them to someone. I would say every moment I bought a dress I had a specific woman in mind. One day it'd maybe be that one girl I think is adorable cute, the next it'd maybe be that one short Asian girl that follows me every day, then maybe this one would look good on my cousin, etc.

It was mostly platonic too, besides the four I bought for a girl I was into at the time (they were all sparkly and had gems of some sort around the neck cut-out, a white one, a green one, a blue one, and a burgundy one). Never gave them to her though.

I will say, it was a huge secret for me given that I wasn't with anyone (hadn't before either and still am not, kissless virgin here).
I was extremely disappointed when I sold the wardrobe in an auction, but at least I know some woman has those dresses somewhere and is enjoying just I wanted a nice woman to some day.
>>
>>35207116
Are you saying that you collected dresses but never wore them? Not even once?
>>
File: 1464845511950.png (114KB, 848x478px) Image search: [Google]
1464845511950.png
114KB, 848x478px
>>35207007
buy panties and wear them first
>>
>>35207303
Ohhhh you have back hair. I see. I only have hairy chest, arms, and legs. You're right though it does take a long time. First time took me 3 hours when I was 16. I hated being the guy in PE with the most hair but still short thin.
>>
>>35207007
No, it probably started when you began fapping to traps
>>
>>35207360
Mmm...
Yeah. I would compare them to my body at times, but I never once wore them. As aforementioned, I had this goal of giving them to a woman who'd like them, but never did that either. They pretty much just took up space.
>>
dog i already did, shit is comfy with panties too
too bad the good heels (5"+) are waaaay too small for a regular dude (im a size 10 m)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.