[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dorm hall has an obsession with chess >one guy likes to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1488161164897.jpg (29KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488161164897.jpg
29KB, 800x680px
>dorm hall has an obsession with chess
>one guy likes to ask me frequently to play with him as I am always in the common room due to a lousy roommate
>whatever. Kills time
>get my ass handed to me everytime
>one day finally think I finally have an edge on him
>nope
>manages to take all my pieces leaving me with a fleeing king
>avoids checkmate just so he can queen half his pawns
>now my ass is super whooped
>he leaves and I just sit staring at the board for 30 minutes
>people walk by, point and laugh and ask each other if I'm playing by myself
>holding back tears now
>can't cry cause that'll give them more to laugh about
>can't cry anywhere because there is no privacy in this dorm
>I'm shit at this game
>I'm shit at life
>chess is my life
>>
>>35206785
Practice and study online there's a bunch of chess information so you can get better
>>
>>35206785
>>people walk by, point and laugh and ask each other if I'm playing by myself
tell them you're studying a game, if they're so fucking stupid they can't fathom the idea of practicing a game then their opinion is worthless
>>
>>35206869
It's not the chess I'm upset about
>>
>>35206785
>not resigning after you've clearly lost
why even let him do that
>>
>>35206907
Chess is a lot like life my dude. You can't expect to play against someone more experienced than you and win when you're new to the game.

It takes a lot of time and practice to be good at something whether that's chess or other things in your life, so don't let it get you down. Forget about the people laughing at you too because they seem like shitty people not worth getting yourself worked up over.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.