[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not worth it to alienate yourself from the 'love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 197x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 197x144px
It's not worth it to alienate yourself from the 'love game' because it's retarded and empty. I decided to pursue a career in the academia and in the middle of my phd I found a girl I fell in love with, this was the first time in like six years that this happened. She was perfect, I was dreaming of meeting her my whole life. However all the knowledge I had and all the books I read served no purpose as I was clueless on how to make my feelings mutual. I struggled but was still forced to see her taken by another man. Participate in the love game anons, please, so at least you know what to do when you find someone you care about for real.
>>
Nah no thanks; I'm good. I don't want to be tied down to a roastie
>>
>>35206490
>I was clueless on how to make my feelings mutual

it's called be Chad lmao
>>
>>35206616
I thought I didn't need to anon. I've been approached a lot of times because of my status by bitches and it didn't work no matter how hot they were.
>>
File: tumblr_ntjtxjFmzl1r5nvkko1_1280.jpg (159KB, 976x590px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntjtxjFmzl1r5nvkko1_1280.jpg
159KB, 976x590px
>>35206490
lmao @ op

'falling in love'

you fell for her, she didn't like you

after all, why would she like some beta fucking loser doing some lame ass Phd? every fucking guy in my econ cohort is some fucking aspie fucking faggot, can't carry a conversation to save his life

theres the occasional good looking guy in the department, and all the girls naturally flock to him

improve yourself
>>
conversation is a meme
>>
>>35206490
I hate the game with women it's so fake and counterintuitive I almost want nothing to do with them
>>
>>35206490
Ouch. It's your fault since you let yourself fall for her tho.
>>
File: 1484539965001.jpg (37KB, 856x474px) Image search: [Google]
1484539965001.jpg
37KB, 856x474px
>>35206490
I'd much rather live the rest of my life alone. No one has ever genuinely liked me and i don't see that changing
>>
>>35206837
>improve yourseIf
oh jesus christ, how? let me guess JUST LIFT BRAH, JUST DRESS LIKE A FAGGOT BRAH. there's nothing to improve, either you're good-looking and sociable or you're not.
>>
>>35207105
Well just lift bro lmao
>>
File: NEETfirebomb.jpg (428KB, 1000x644px) Image search: [Google]
NEETfirebomb.jpg
428KB, 1000x644px
>tfw I'm almost 25 and I've never felt love

Thank fucking god. I'm suicidal enough as it is. Couldn't deal with the highs and eventual lows of love.
>>
>>35206774
why didn't it work?
>>
>>35206490
You don't make your feelings mutual, anon. Either they like you or they don't. What you do has no bearing on that.
>>
>>35207188
Congrats man. You saved yourself from a lot of anxiety and let downs. Have you ever been a bit close to it at least?
>>
>>35207274

Maybe, I think I had an online thing where I grew dangerously close to genuine attachment. Cut it short just in time and suffered little as a result.

I still feel like killing myself every other day, but I like to imagine my choices helped.
>>
>>35207229
Because I didn't want to be a part of the game. I don't want a girl using me to show off her social status, and I don't want to be with her just because she's hot.
>>
>>35206490
Its absolutely worth it to eliminate yourself from the love game. All you get, if you can even manage to get a girlfriend in the first place, is betrayed. Your hypothetical girlfriend will find someone better looking than you and will then cheat on you. Thats how it works.

If you like to be hurt and experience emotional pain then, by all means, keep trying. If you want to avoid all of that, then its best to just give up.
>>
>>35207358
This. Or you would get bored of her and be tempted to cheat.
>>
>>35206490
>was still forced to see her taken by another man
When will you learn?
>>
>>35207562
Obviously never but I hope ;_;
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.