[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Take Xanax >Comfy level goes to 11 Why aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: jByLM8ri.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jByLM8ri.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>Take Xanax
>Comfy level goes to 11
Why aren't you a benzo junkie?
>>
>>35206245
it's all nice and dandy for a couple of months before it all goes to complete shit.

savor it while you can fampire
>>
File: agp 5.jpg (166KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
agp 5.jpg
166KB, 900x600px
>>35206245
Because
a) can't get it
b) expensive
c) once your tolerance builds up the high won't be so good.
I'm trying to cut back on alcohol already anon.
>>
File: Backworld - Isles Of The Blest.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Backworld - Isles Of The Blest.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
im on a baby dose right now. ill do a good dose here and there if i am rip my face off level stressed or tired. usually cid or stim comedowns. benzos are really bad to get addicted to. i cant say much though since i am an actual junkie, who gets sick and sore and tired and cries and wants to die if his opioid receptors aren't getting buzzed.
>>35206563
gl, drugs that cause dependence are hell itself. i was an alcoholic. stay strong, taper off. try to tell yourself no. think about how sick you make yourself and your organs and how you waste potential.
>>35206245
you should start tapering now before it is too late.
>>
>>35206245

Why not just smoke loads of pot? It's cheaper and you won't become an addicted brain foggy benzo addict.
>>
>>35206245
Every bf I've had who abuses/abused benzos or adderall were self-centred cunts who don't care about anyone but themselves. It's the dickhead's drug.
>>
File: agp 2.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
agp 2.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>35207091
I'm not an alcoholic but I've spent half a month getting drunk every night last month and I need to cut it the fuck back. My sugar cravings have been a shit tonne so I've just been eating sweet stuff in the evenings instead.
I won't drink till friday.
>>
File: bU-qtSMvOuQ.jpg (83KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
bU-qtSMvOuQ.jpg
83KB, 750x750px
>Why aren't you a benzo junkie?
I am. I cant get any right now though so Im dying.

>>35207106
lol
>>
>>35206245
Getting the sweats, tremors and eventually DTs when you eventually run out is pure, unadulterated hell. I wouldn't wish benzo addiction on any human being.
>>
Seizures are a bitch.
>>
Because I need to keep the dim lights in the back of my head working.
I took xanax for a short while. I wasted about $800 in a weekend, smoked crack, and blew some dude off craigslist because I was lonely. Pretty sure he gave me herpes.

Not worth it.
Now I just binge drink and smoke weed.
>>
I wish I'd tried xanex when I was younger and still had health insurance.

After experiencing severe alcohol withdrawals, being unable to sleep for 100+ hours, psychotic hallucinations etc I can't imagine other drugs being very hard to quit.
>>
>>35207113
>being a fag
all fags are self centered cunts
>>
>>35206245
Because I'm an opioid junkie. Benzos make me go full retard
>>
>>35206245
because I've been a benzo junkie. after 10 years of living in pure hell of addiction and DTs, degrading myself and making an ass out of myself, countless injuries and near death experiences, nobody wanting to be around me and losing jobs, money, apartments...I got tired of it. and you will too, trust me. it's all warm and fuzzy at first then before you know it you're trapped in hell
>>
>>35206245
Because opiates redefine comfy
>>
>>35206563
anybody can get benzos, anon. buy etizolam and clonozolam online. domesticRCs.com. enjoy
>>
for you benzo junkies, how often do you think it's safe to use them recreationally? I've been doing the equivalent of 1mg xanax twice a week in combo with weed and psys which feels sustainable
>>
>>35208356
Try to refrain for a week or 2 every so often
>>
>>35208356
people will give you different answers but honestly IMO don't ever use more than 5 days in a row without taking a few day break. but even this isn't sustainable, benzos cause tolerance and something called kindling which means basically the longer you use them, the quicker addiction will occur and it gets worse every time
>>
anxious autist here, it's different for everyone I guess. I do 2 mg a day and that doesn't do much for me, if I miss I feel a little anxious but that's it really. Never had any serious complications from it, saved me in a difficult time as well.
I tried upping the dose, it just puts me to sleep.
>>
what's worse anons? being a wizard for the rest of my life or being addicted to benzos? is life sustainable as a benzo addict?
>>
>>35208888
being addicted to benzos is much worse friendo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.