[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you taken a trip to CiCi's this week yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: cicis-pizza-6d2cv3.png (11KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
cicis-pizza-6d2cv3.png
11KB, 355x355px
Why haven't you taken a trip to CiCi's this week yet anon? You know it's THE restaurant for robots, right?
>$6 endless buffets don't make a dent in your NEETbux supply
>dubbed Ghibli films and Pokemon are on the TVs 24/7
>no waiters/waitresses so it's impossible for you to spill your spaghetti
>vidya and claw cranes in the back waiting for you after you finish your 13th slice of heavenly Bavarian creme dessert pizza
>>
>dubbed

no thanks
>>
>buffet
>No waitresses

Who brings you water?
>>
File: 1481779382144.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481779382144.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>35206202
>what are soda fountains
The lady that you give your money to at the front of the restaurant gives you an empty cup when you pay. That's the ONLY human interaction you have to go through. Truly a robot's heaven on Earth.
>>
>>35206015
>Why haven't you taken a trip to CiCi's this week yet anon?

I'm not a fat nigger
>>
File: giphy.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>35206276
>tfw when I can make my Neetbux last until my next check my engorging myself on CiCis
>>
THE MACARONI AND CHEESE PIZZA
>>
Because there is a local place that does a lunch buffet with much better pizza and is only a 7 minute walk from my house while Cici's is a 30 minute drive in each direction.
>>
>>35206367
Nobody fucking asked about your stupid local pizza place. Does your local pizza place have macaroni and cheese pizza? Warm gooey brownies with powdered sugar on top? CINNAMON ROLLS? AN ARCADE?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35206015
Because niggers ruin everything! Especially buffets
>>
File: shit.jpg (42KB, 341x259px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
42KB, 341x259px
>>35206367
Ignore this guy. Shameless Stevi B's shill.
>>
>>35206015
That would require leaving the basement..
>>
>>35206402
They dare call that pizza? Lookin like some goddamn quiches
>>
>>35206390
>Nobody fucking asked about your stupid local pizza place
>Because that's not an answer to the question "Why haven't you taken a trip to CiCi's this week yet anon?"
>>
>>35206422
I am SICK and TIRED of people putting Cici's down. I don't want to hear about your stupid local pizza joint. NOTHING will compare to Cici's.
>>
>>35206015
I'm not a NEET or a KHV [Spoiler] I have a gf [\Spoiler] but Cicis is the shit my nigga.

DEM brownies with powdered sugar though!
>>
>>35206015
Fuck off nomie real robots have to much anxiety to eat out in public, I prefer eating in my dungeon and fucking off on the comp
>>
Huh. No Cici's anywhere within 100 miles. Guess it's the Chinese Buffet, that's good at least.
>>
>>35206437
Cicis tastes like fucking cardboard. Even Dijorno is better than that shit
>>
>>35206400
This. So many niggers fighting at buffets vifeos on YouTube
>>
>>35206482
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you. FUCK YOU. TRY AND OPEN UP A PIZZA JOINT LOVED BY MILLIONS OF AMERICANS. OH that's right. You can't
>>
I'll fucking go to the Pizza Hut buffet before I go to Cici's.
>>
>>35206512
Nobody loves that shit. It's literally a last resort when you have to take the family to visit grandma at the elderly home
>>
I used to work there

fun fact: they make their own dough every day
>>
>>35206573
>fun fact: they make their own dough every day

Yea and i make my own cummies everyday
>>
>>35206584

neat

I'm not saying it's good. quite contrary to that, it's actually amazing that fresh dough can produce such an ass product
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.