[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking my dog at night is so comfy. Who else goes on comfy walks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Walking my dog at night is so comfy.
Who else goes on comfy walks with their dog?
>>
>>35205954
I used to until we got a second dog
>>
Yeah make you're dog as antisocial as you......
>>
>>35206090
He is a robot dog, he does not want to interact with dog normies.
>>
>>35206443
I like these dogs.
They are so fluffy and comforting.
>tfw no dog
>>
>tfw my doggo passed away last week
;_;
>>
>>35205954
My sheltie is the same. Are shelties the robots of dogs?
>>
>>35205954
FFFFF a sheltie! Those are the cutest dogs. You're lucky, anon.
>>
>>35206484
Yes, they are all manlets.
>>
>>35205954
What type of dog is this? seems very comfy
>>
File: wilfred-holding-a-balloon.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wilfred-holding-a-balloon.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>your life will never be Wilfred
>>
>>35206483
Rip. Better get a new one quick
>>
>>35206511
A Shetland Sheepdog, or a sheltie for short.
>>
>>35206532
I live in a small house next to a very busy road, would it be a bad breed for me?
>>
>>35206500
They are comfy dogs to just sit down and relax with.
>>
>>35206531
>>35206531
I'm spreading his ashes on sunday in his favourite river. bit too soon. i have fish too though so i guess i'll have them to keep me company
;_;
>>
File: 20170129_180558.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_180558.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Tfw ur dog is a stacy dog
>barks at all the dogs
>smart. Here is her lying on the snow when she realise im taking her back in
>has made friends with all the neighbours dogs and runs off to them constantly if we don't lock her up
>spoiled. wont eat normal dog food unless it has a little human food flavour. My parents always pour their dish's soup base on to the dog food.
>everyone who sees her says she is cute. Everyone want to play with her

Tfw jealous of your dog.
>>
>>35206515
Was Ryan a robot?
>>
>>35206578
I used to have one when I was a kid. I can confirm that they're very chill. They're not hyper at all and love to cuddle. Of course, they also shed....A LOT...which is a pain to clean up. But with cuteness comes responsibility.
>>
>>35206595
Srry anon. Hopefully mine lasts a couple more years
>>
>>35206595
that sounds pretty ruff anon
>>
>>35206614
No he was a definite normie. He had gfs in the past and fucked Amanda and Jenna. He also was a successful lawyer, I might add.
>>
I want a dog that I can take out into the world. One that can actually go places and have experiences outside of the house. I'd want to give that to them. Not a house pet, but my actual friend.
>>
>>35205954
Do you ever fuck your dog's ass?
>>
>>35206682
>Do you ever fuck your dog's ass?
Almost daily
>>
O fuk
A Sheltie I gots one of dem
>>
>>35206633
Mine barely sheds at all. And he's quite hyper and likes to bark a lot. He also likes to cuddle though, but he gets riled up easily.
>>
>>35206670
>>35206614
he was more like a cyborg.
he was extremely mentally unstable, had a oneitis, was lonely and alienated a lot, attempted suicide twice, and had an imaging friend.
not normie but also not quite robot, so basically failed normie turned cyborg.
>>
>>35206838
Still though, would be cool to have a wilfred-like situation going on. Then I wouldn't be so lonely.
>>
File: i can't even.png (19KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
i can't even.png
19KB, 120x120px
>>35205954
My dog died in August, so no not anymore.

I enjoy every single walk that I had with pupper though. Even if sometimes I didn't want to and I just wanted to stay inside and be a sack of shit, once I was out with doggo and walking around I was as happy as he was to be outside.

In his prime he would be the one walking me.
>>
>>35206883
it would be awesome, real life schizophrenia is no where near as fun.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.