[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I think about improving my life, I get angry at myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1466299024377.jpg (29KB, 360x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466299024377.jpg
29KB, 360x720px
Whenever I think about improving my life, I get angry at myself for being so far behind everyone else, and I don't start anything.

It feels like I'm so far behind they there's no point in trying. I'm only 20 though.

I want to have sex and live a decent life, but I feel like I don't really deserve to give myself a chance.

I have a job and I go to the gym. That's pretty much all I do.

Has anyone else been in this situation? How did you make it out.
>>
>>35205820
You can't force it. Just keeping doing what you're doing and what you think is right and one day you might meet...her..
>>
>>35205883
But what if things don't go well for me? I know that not everyone makes it.
>>
File: IMG_1354.jpg (52KB, 700x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.jpg
52KB, 700x533px
>>35205952
Make peace with that possibility op. Make peace within yourself
>>
>I have a job and I go to the gym

More than I can say for myself. I'm 23.
>>
You just gotta try man. The point is, if you don't try then there's no point in complaining because you didn't really try.
Having a job and going to the gym counts for a lot in the dating world though.
>>
>>35205952
Never stop trying, you only get one life.
Be sure not to ruin yours.
>>
I know what you feel OP. You know you're responsible for your own life and no one can fix it for you, but yet you still can't build up any motivation.
>>
>>35206146
What would someone in my position do about it?
>>
>>35205820
Do whatever it is you want to do, and do it fucking now.
I'm fucking 27 and I let myself and other people convince me that I'll never be able to do what I want to do, which is to work in games. I could've spent the past 7 years working towards that goal, but I let myself drift on shitty jobs that I hated. I thought about suicide so many times because I thought this was all life had for me.
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
20 may seem like it's too late to change anything, I thought the same thing, and I let it consume me.
It wasn't until I turned 25 two years ago is when I learned that there's still time to improve, and learn, you just have to learn to budget your time. You can't be the best at what you want, but you are going to be miserable if you don't even try.
>>
>>35206338
If I would know the answer I wouldn't be spending time on 4chan
>>
>>35205820
>Far behind
>20
Fuck you amerifags and you crying when you're not CEO by 23.
>>
>>35206338
Stop being a whiny little fuck and do something about it, you pathetic goggly-eyed cunt
>>
>>35206396
I met a guy who's 22yo and already has his own law firm
>>
>>35206399
Where do I start?

Bashful
>>
>>35205883
Doesn't matter if you meet the one and you're not in a good place mentally. I didn't have my shit together and I met the girl of my dreams. We lived together for 2 years before my problems became too much for her. Now I'm in therapy fixing myself but it's too late to get her back. I always thought "the one that got away" was a meme but it's not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.