[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still alive anon? What keeps you alive? Are you afraid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why are you still alive anon?
What keeps you alive? Are you afraid of taking your own life or do you hope things will get better?
Or do you have an awesome life?
>>
I am going to wait for my mother to die. I don't want her to feel bad about my suicide.
>>
was waiting til 25, made up my mind, and am shortening it til next year once i turn 21. i come into some money and depending on my situation by that time/amount of money i receive, i shall go from there. death is imminent though
>>
im too lazy to kill myself and too lazy to live
>>
>>35205652
Sometimes I just have a sudden realization about how old I am. I just turned 25, and don't feel that old, but 21 was four fucking years ago! My life hasn't really changed in a meaningful way or gotten any better since I was 22. I keep thinking it will, but I don't put any effort in.
>>
>>35205712
for me, currently it's grind time no skateboard, and i remember when i was 16 and told myself i'd end it all by 25 if nothing happens. i'm just putting lots of pressure on myself, but in all reality just want to die.
>>
I'm waiting for my grandparents to die. Hopefully I can wait until my parents die. I'd hate to make my mother mourn. My brother and I are her only living blood relatives. Apart from that, a firearm safety certificate because of my state.
>>
I'm just too much of a pussy. I want to, I've planned out what I'd do, but I just can't do it yet. Someday.
>>
the question is why are you still alive?
>>
If all of you don't want to let your parents live after you died. Why don't you kill them right now and end yourself after it?
What's the problem? Why don't you want to kill your parents/ grandparents?
Is that no option for you?
>>
File: Oed9lxW.jpg (98KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Oed9lxW.jpg
98KB, 1080x1349px
>>35205827
Wanted to kill myself by the day I turn 18. Life changed and now I'm stuck in a repetive rythm.
My plan is to win the Eurojackpot's jackpot and have a nice, gondola style, life. Traveling the world and just observe things. One day I want to look at the clouds moving across the sky without a worry on my mind.
My life has been always like his. But I don't like human company. I used to when I was younger, but life and one's self changes.
Now I'm a quiet observer.
>>
>>35205610
In the hopes it gets better. I can kill myself any time I want but once it's done there is no way back. May as live just to see what happens next.
>>
>>35205610
why do you copy threads do you have down's syndrome or something
>>
I don't know, honestly. I can get everything from life but the one thing I want, and it makes me end up doing nothing but sleep away my life. I'm not sure if I'd call myself truly alive at this point.
>>
I don't know.

I just don't know.

I'll surely wake up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.