[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"FEMBOT HERE" >200 replies >top of the catalogue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: queen alexandra.jpg (1MB, 2400x3020px) Image search: [Google]
queen alexandra.jpg
1MB, 2400x3020px
>"FEMBOT HERE"
>200 replies
>top of the catalogue
>every reply is vlad or vlad-kin

are you this retarded? you're giving girls more attention than they have ever had on here.
>>
>>35205567
as a femanon i find your frustration cute. do you have a skype?
>>
>>35205567
Those and "Fembots do you..." sort of threads are the cancer killing this board

Women ruin everything, what a shock
>>
File: IMG_1339.jpg (109KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1339.jpg
109KB, 640x430px
>>35205567
Now watch as the roastie who replied to you gets 10+responses.
>>
>boys are interested in girls
who would have thought
>>
>>35205694
i'm not rubbing tacos with you, wench.

>>35205725
I mind the "fembots do you" threads less than the vlad ones because it shows the wide perspective women have on different topics particular to dating, which it what people are interested in here (dating). Vlad is ruining this board by spamming the roast beef arby's thing in every thread that has the word "fem" in it.
>>
>>35205784
>i'm not rubbing tacos with you, wench.
ewww who said i wanted to have sex with you i just found you cute and thought we could speak on skype
>>
File: RULE 30.gif (152KB, 680x1116px) Image search: [Google]
RULE 30.gif
152KB, 680x1116px
>>35205567
What's funny is that before this place became too popular, females were never given the time of day unless the posted their tits. If they didn't, they got ignored and banned. Things were better then, but the only reason things changed was because of the omega betas that eventually took the site over and refused to adhere to any of the "rules".

Order slowly collapsed and here we are today in the smoldering ruins of what once was, thanks to the thirsty beta males.
>>
we all know fembot threads are bait, we're just playing along for the memes
>>
>>35205567

I am a fembot and I very much and totally totally agree with this posting by you
>>
>>35205849
"This is a place to hangout and greentext" what rule against females?

>>35205842
sketchy

>>35205872
I am a worm
>>
>>35205906
Read the fiIe name.
>>
>>35205993
oh, for a second I thought you were serious.
>>
>>35205993
only children follow those rules religiously
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.