[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a chubby chase yet, /r9k/? >lower standards,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Why aren't you a chubby chase yet, /r9k/?

>lower standards, higher insecurities
>all the fat makes their pussy tighter
>the fat also smooths out the pussy so it looks younger, just like fat makes girls' skin more youthful
>flabby belly and booty will feel nice during sex
>eating all those burgers loaded with growth hormones gives them a more feminine personality and bigger tits
>will hungrily devour your cock like a sausage
>guaranteed not to cheat on you

They don't look quite as "sexy" but there's literally no other downside
>>
File: 1480684247622.jpg (41KB, 444x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480684247622.jpg
41KB, 444x453px
Because I fucking hate fat people.
>>
Fat girls give the best blow jobs man
>>
>>35204142
But why? is it self hate?
>>
What's the point of chasing chubbies. They can't run that fast.
>>
File: 3sOy0r2.gif (2MB, 280x189px) Image search: [Google]
3sOy0r2.gif
2MB, 280x189px
>>guaranteed not to cheat on you

Totally not true.
>>
>>35204267
There are several reasons I hate fat people.

First, I am American, and even though I live in the fittest state, they are fucking everywhere. They take up way too much space on the sidewalk, in hallways, and everywhere else. Have you ever had to sit next to a fat fuck on a plane? I would rather fucking stand for the entire flight.

Second, under any kind of socialized health care (barack-care, euro systems, whatever) fat people take up a disproportionate amount of money. being fat is your choice, but wasting other people's tax dollars because you are a lazy fuck is disgusting. Money that could be going to people who are actually sick is instead being funneled into some lazy piece of shit's diabetus treatment.

Third, in America, they are often entitled, disgusting slobs. They smell like shit because they can't wash themselves properly. They act like fucking barbarians when they eat because they need so much food to maintain their disgusting mass. Recently with the HAES movement, they see any attempt at improving their health as "oppression" and just ignore the fact that they are killing themselves. Its ridiculous.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if obesity was a normal disease, but it isn't. It is easy as fuck to be fit, even easier to just not be fat. Literally they have to do is eat less, move more. That's it. So fuck fat people for willingly killing themselves and inconveniencing everyone else at the same time.
>>
File: 1479132161484.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1479132161484.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35204118
But the fact that they are ugly is a pretty big downside.

I mean what's the point of being with someone your are not attracted to?
>>
>>35204526
I mean, you can be attracted to their puss, or their personality I guess.
>>
I mean i wouldn't date a fat girl because cant be seen in public with a whale.... but id fuck the shit out of a fat girl because of big tits
>>
File: 1488305647410.png (198KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488305647410.png
198KB, 499x427px
>fat girls
>low standards

Yeah, sure thing buddy.
>>
File: modo turbo.png (126KB, 415x401px) Image search: [Google]
modo turbo.png
126KB, 415x401px
>>35204118
Had a crush on a chubby girl on HS, she was really bottom heavy, kinda like Mal Malloy, one day i was a the gym and saw her sitting on a bench with yoga pants, her ass was so soft it would expand to the sides like jelly and be 2x wider that her torso...
Sad part is that se lost weight and now is skinny. I never tried anything cause im too omega and now she is probably more confident and has higher standards so i lost my opportunity
>>
>>35204956
You failed us anon
>>
>>35205010
I failed myself
>>
File: 1402536277813.jpg (96KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1402536277813.jpg
96KB, 960x600px
>>35204956
My nigga, this post makes me nostalgia. I know this feel. There were several THICC btiches I liked in HS. I am 24 year old virgin now, and the hot fat chicks my age are getting older, saggier, and uglier.
>>
>>35205709
didn't even realise when I posted this, but Space Dandy appreciates the BOOTY too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.