[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I text my ex bf? He dumped me Saturday. He's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_6115.jpg (943KB, 1280x1271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6115.jpg
943KB, 1280x1271px
Should I text my ex bf? He dumped me Saturday. He's the only person I have to talk to and idk what to do with myself. Should I just wait a week and then text him to let the air settle or should I just never speak to him again and try to get over it?
I'm sad because his life won't be any different without me, he's a social butterfly while I don't really have anyone besides him. I want him to feel like I feel, as awful as that sounds. But i don't know what to do. Plz speak 2 me I'm lonely as shit
>>
If somebody dumps you you shouldn't talk to them. This is a very bad idea. Don't be fucking miserable please.
I'm also lonely as fuck, jesus, I even reply to a gay thread
>>
>>35203525
I'm just confused. He was completely fine last week but now everything's flipped.
He was my best friend. Literally the smartest and kindest person I've ever met and I don't want him to be gone forever. We were supposed to go to prom next month, I had a dress picked out and everything :(
>>
>>35203469
Why did you break up?
If you really want to be with him, or at least to not have bad feelings between you two, then call or text him
>>
>>35203629
I really don't know. He just said he wasn't happy with me and he couldn't really explain what was wrong. We had hung out that day and we were so happy I really don't know what I did wrong
>>
>>35203613
Gays can go to prom in your country? That's interesting
Anyway, shit is done. One moment you talk to somebody real nice, next day he says you're done. Shit happens. He basically dead for you. Act like he died, don't be angry or sad, just live with that.
>>
File: 1484625170413.jpg (29KB, 546x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484625170413.jpg
29KB, 546x545px
>>35203469

you should leave here normie
>>
>>35203683
Don't be clingy, but don't give up or ignore him. Ask him if he wants to see a movie with you or something.
>>
>>35203690
I'm not a guy. But yes gays can go to prom where I live.
I wish I could act like that, I can't imagine life without him at all. Even if we never talk again I'm still gonna call him my best friend
>>
>>35203740
Maybe, I'm gonna try and see what I can do. I'm just fucking scared of rejection
>>
I mean you're gay, can't you just go to some gay place and find a new dude in two minutes
>>
>>35203807
I'm not a guy. But maybe I should turn to women though
>>
>>35203799
Don't be scared, be confident. You said he's your best friend, if he feels the same he's not gonna ignore you or hate you because your relationship didn't go well.
>>
>>35203871
Yeah but what if he doesn't feel the same at all? I really don't know what I would do if I knew he really never wanted to see me again. I still can't stop thinking about what he said when he broke up with me it just fucking tore me apart. I was in my room wailing for hours, man. Like I couldn't recreate those sounds if I wanted to, it was just pure grief.
>>
>>35203945
>never wanted to see me again
There's no way that's true. Just relax and talk with him, things will work out. I believe in you.
>>
>>35203986
Thank you :'(
>original sad
>>
>>35204005
Don't be sad, I'm sure things will work out for you in the end.
I've got to leave now, but I might check back in on mobile. Calm down, gather your thoughts, and call/text him. Good luck.
>>
I'm in the same boat you are. Gf broke up with me on saturday too and it sounds exactly like your situation with the roles reversed. It's not very fun is it? When you literally only have one person and they don't want to talk to you anymore.
>>
>>35204155
Sorry that happened to you man, shit fucking hurts. My ex knew he was the only person I talked to and he just said I'll meet other people but I don't see that happening anytime soon
>>
>>35204005
If you're a qt 3.14 I'll be your new BF, OP. I'm a real homebody so we can talk lots
>>
>>35204189
That's so messed up. Like where are you supposed to meet other people? Basically my ex said that I had friends to talk to instead. The thing is I haven't had any friends in a long time so I have no one to talk to now.
>>
>>35203469
Do it

I've been on every side imaginable of that situation, and all I have to say is that sucks being lonely
>>
I'd say give him a few more days but text him something along the lines of "You're important to me and even if we can't be together I don't want you to just disappear out of my life"
>>
>>35204205
Being pretty or cute means nothing if you can't speak to people.
Thanks anon but I'm still in love with my ex
>>
>>35203469

why don't you try to get a robot bf from here?
>>
>>35204260
Where's the dignity? This is more than just a problem of the immediate loneliness, it's about people and self respect too
>>
You know what is customary here?
>>
>>35204259
Right?
Same fucking here dude. People who make friends easily just don't understand that it's hard for others.
>>
>>35204338
I'm not really sure how that would work out.
>>
>>35204335
>if you can't speak to people
I'm kinda shit at conversation so we can learn together senpai. Don't fear the movement
>>
>>35204380
I haven't made a new friend since elementary school and all my friends slowly fazed out since high school. How are you even supposed to make a friend? Where are you supposed to find people and what are you supposed to say? There's no guidebook dude. This fucking sucks.
>>
>>35203469
OP. You're a faggot.

But don't worry you won't need to be a faggot any longer. Take this time to reflect and ask yourself if there's something you want to do. It could be anything then works towards it. Who knows you might meet someone on the way.
>>
>>35204423
Yeah same here. The only person that I call 'friend' is my cousin and that's so fucking sad like who the fuck just relies on their cousin for friendship. Shes popular and she parties a lot so I just get left behind but I can't blame her. maybe I'll get used to being practically alone all my life sooner or later
>>
>>35204451
I mean I guess you're not wrong? I will. Thank you anon
>>
>>35204549
I feel like we shouldn't get used to this though, like maybe there's something out there somewhere. Like fuck we may have to go to therapy and shit to get over crippling loneliness but there has to be something out there right?
>>
>>35203469
>He's the only person I have to talk to
NOT ANYMORE KEK
Leave my board
You probably have a lot of people in your life willing to talk to you but you don't consider them friends because you think so high of yourself and for the sake of making you sound lonely for sympathy.

saged.
>>
File: FUCK_OFF.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_OFF.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
>>35203469
Wow I would really like to respond to this thread, but sadly rules are rules

It appears none of the beta males who posted in this thread remember the rules, so let me remind you....
>>
>>35204587
I agree it's not healthy to accept it I guess but it's all I can do for now. Ive sorta given up on the idea that I'm gonna have a lot of friends, for now at least. I've been to therapy but nothing really helps, its nice to have someone to vent to though. It just fucking confuses me how people just meet others? Like you go to some Starbucks and you can strike up a conversation? How the fuck?
I think there is hope for lonely people like me and you dude but we just can't see it yet
>>
>>35204600
People do try to speak to me but they usually get turned off when I start stuttering and slurring my words. I welcome everyone but people don't really wanna hang out with the quiet girl
>>
>>35204715
I've tried to start conversations in public with strangers but they all kind of all look at me like "what the fuck is this guy doing" I don't blame them, that's probably how I would react.
>>
>>35204755
HAH I've done the same thing. I feel you, I wouldn't want to talk to me either if I had the chance
>>
>>35204750
>People do try to speak to me
Proved my point, you have people interested in talking to you. You don't belong here.
>but they usually get turned off
Seems like you're the one that does that because you think they're too boring for your snowflake self.

saged.
>>
>>35204783
Yeah it sucks. Still, that's why this place is nice. It's nice to talk to other people.
>>
>>35204569
You better contemplate on those oft forgotten goals motherfucker!
>>
>>35204792
Well I can't control what people do. If they come up to me and compliment my shirt or something that's not my fault. I'm just here for some advice man, don't like it don't look at it.

how am i supposed to tell if someone is boring if they say one sentence to me? I just start stumbling over my words like an idiot and they probably think it's fucking gross and head somewhere else
>>
>>35204410
You post your location and interests and talk to someone who has the same.
>>
Also I realized I never answered the question in the topic of this thread. I would say that if your ex told you not to talk to them, I would wait awhile then try to meet up with them in person. If they didn't say anything about it, you could try and text them.
>>
>>35204940
Sounds like a bad idea. I can't drive anyway and I have no money for an Uber so I can't just go out and meet people
>>
>>35204915
>I just start stumbling over my words like an idiot and they probably think it's fucking gross and head somewhere else
That's the excuse you use to ditch people interested in talking to you. You don't want any advice. You're here for attention-whoring. There's nothing complicated about your stupid questions and it's something that only you should know. It shouldn't even be asked in the first place.

>muh bf don't talk to me anymore boohoo

No. You're not lonely and you can't even understand what true loneliness is. You're just an attention craving normie and since that faggot of your ex is not giving you anymore of it you came here to get your fix.

Just leave and never come back.

saged.
>>
>>35204952
He said we shouldn't talk for a while but hhhh I hate not speaking to him. I keep looking at my phone and expecting to see some notifications from him. I think I might wait till Saturday or Sunday and then try to hit them up and if he doesn't respond I might call him. Bad idea?
>>
>>35205006
dude. who hurt you? come and talk with us instead of putting up this huge shield around yourself.
>>
>>35205006
Why are you so angry that I have no friends and I'm lonely?
>>
>>35205038
Dude, ween yourself off of him. Cock isn't that great. I assume. Also don't be a fucking creeper.
>>
>>35205006
Bro, you gotta open up. OPEN THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKER! DON'T MAKE ME FUCKING BEFRIEND YOU BITCH!
>>
>>35205045
HAHA right?
Original shit
>>
>>35205038
I honestly don't know if its a good idea. Like I said, I'm going through the same situation. I think that if you're going to try and speak to him at all, it should be in person. We've lost real human interaction in place of technology and it sucks.
>>
>>35205088
I wasn't looking for laughs. I want to talk to you bro. We've all been hurt. Being defensive will only drive people away and that will lead to more hurt. It's not good for you.
>>
>>35205045
>who hurt you?
>muh sarcastical compasionate facade.
Nobody hurt me and I hate normies and your shit humor.

>>35205061
>I have no friends and I'm lonely
Nope. You replied to my posts saying that you're not and that there is people willing to talk to you but you turn them off with your attitude. You're not lonely and you don't know what loneliness is. You're mocking robots coming here and flooding the board with your shit threads. I don't care about any of your circunstances. Women ruin this board. Leave.

saged

WHERE'S THE SQUAD TO DERAIL THIS ONE?
IF ANY OF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS JUST DO WHAT YOU MUST.
>>
>>35204986
Unless someone lives near you. Where do you live? US? Europe?
>>
>>35205063
It's not about dick. It's about losing a friend who happened to have a dick
I know, I'm trying really hard not to be a crazy ex
>>
File: IMG_5428.jpg (42KB, 583x602px)
IMG_5428.jpg
42KB, 583x602px
>>35205084
I WANT TO OPEN UP SO BAD ITS FUCKING HARD
>>
File: IMG_5445.jpg (68KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5445.jpg
68KB, 363x363px
>>35205132
Like I said before, if you don't like it then don't look at it. You're just stressing yourself out.
>>
>>35205093
I'm gonna try to meet up with him in person again but I'm afraid of being used or something then he'll just drop me again.
>>
>>35205269
Of being used? what do you mean? How did he use you before?
>>
>>35205288
I didn't really think he used me before but he said he thought about breaking up with me for a while. But we had been completely fine and happy this month and for the rest of the time we've been together (We've had rough spots of course but nothing too serious) . But I don't understand why he would hang out with me and make out n other shit with me if he was just thinking about breaking up with me and just leaving me.
>>
Wow this thread really went to shit.

OP just leave, nobody here will help you, only insult you or try to hook up with you.

Hope you faggots that announced saging get banned.
>>
>>35205455
I didn't think it was that bad. Oh well
>>
>>35205403
This is sounding way too similar. Same thing happened to me. It's so fucked up. Sometimes, people do things, and we have no explanation for it, and we just have to accept it, it would seem. If you care about him, then perhaps you should see him, even if you are scared. You have to make that decision if you think his friendship is worth it or not. You have to factor out your loneliness and try and think of it logically. Do you value his friendship enough to make yourself vulnerable again? That is what you have to ask yourself.
>>
>>35205155
Yeah, its hard but self control will make you strong like Russian Bear. Also get the fuck out of here and start contemplating. I'm watching you punk.
>>
howcome women "dont know what to do with themselves" if they have no one to talk to?

are men just acclimated to being alone? this world is fucked up.
>>
>>35205501
Evolution. Men formed social bonds to hunt shit down. Women formed groups to take care of babies and organize food stocks.
>>
>>35203469
get out filthy faggot
get back to facebook
>>
>>35205486
I love this guy more than anything but I don't wanna be stupid and get hurt again. He's a great guy but I just can't tell if he loves me the same amount that I love him. I don't wanna beat a dead horse but I feel like we still have something and I just can't accept that he's gone. He never said that he didn't love me anymore though. So maybe there's hope???
>>
>>35205560
Did he give you a reason why he broke up with you? That'll usually tell you if he loves you or not.
>>
>>35205560
Text him and let him know you love him
>>
>>35205501
I'm confused. Do men not get depressed when they don't have friends or any social interactions? I thought this board proved that wrong
>>
>>35205592
He just said he wasn't happy in the relationship. That's all. Couldn't really give me an answer besides that
>>
>>35205608
Write out a text for me to send to him
>>
>>35205651
That's strange. I really do think the best answer is to sit down with him and talk about what happened so you know where things stand.
>>
>>35203469
No, you should text the 100 other orbiters you have who are waiting for you to be single to have a chance with you.
>>
>>35205671
I tried doing that when he broke up with me. He just kept giving me the same answers over and over. "I'm not happy, it's over just accept it." I kept asking what I did wrong and how I wasn't making him happy and how I could make him happy but he just couldn't give me an answer, he said I didn't do anything wrong though.
I wanna talk to him again about it but I'm afraid he's gonna be bitter and I'll just start crying and it'll just be a big mess.
>>
>>35205744
Trust me, I tried the same thing right away, and it didn't work. I finally figured out why. Because everything had just happened. You have to wait a while, for the dust to settle down. Then you have to try again, and if he doesn't want to talk to you, then I think its time to move on.
>>
>>35205723
HA. you think I can just get people's phone numbers? But even if I did have other guys in my phone I wouldn't text them, they would never compare.
>>
>>35205802
How long should I wait you think?
>>
>>35205667
That's putting a lot of pressure and responsibility on me.

I want you to know that I still love you, you're my best friend, and I don't want there to be any bad blood between us. Would you like to go see a movie together sometime?
>>
>>35205846
Me personally, I'm waiting a week. But I should actually probably wait longer. But I don't know how long is too late. So I'd say sooner rather than later, but try not to appear clingy.
>>
>>35205864
Wow I'm actually gonna use that. I might add some personal stuff and switch the movie with lunch or dinner or something.
Thanks anon I appreciate it
>>
File: IMG_4292.jpg (34KB, 649x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4292.jpg
34KB, 649x658px
YOU ALL ARE SUCH STUPID SHITS FOR REPLYING TO THIS STUPID ROASTIE THREAD GET THE FUCK OUT WHITE KNIGHTS REEEEEEE
>>
>>35205903
Good advice. I'm gonna try next Wednesday, maybe. I hope you have some good luck too man
>>
>>35205932
Let me know how he responds if you're texting him now
>>
>>35205956
Thanks, we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>35205967
I'm not gonna text him tonight but if it ends up bad then I'll start another thread about him sooner or later
>>
File: FUCKING STOP!!!!.png (94KB, 206x278px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING STOP!!!!.png
94KB, 206x278px
STOP REPLYING YOU FUCKING BETA SCUMBAGS QUIT GIVING ATTENTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP FUCKING FAILING AT LIFE ROBOTS THIS IS FUCKING WHY YOU'RE HERE STOPP!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35206063
hey at least I got some advice out of this! I don't feel totally hopeless now
>>
>>35206063
Kill yourself

>>35206037
Any idea as to when you're gonna post next? I want to see how it goes and I'm glad you liked my text idea. Good luck
>>
Good luck OP, I wish you the best. I don't think this guy is right for you. You're idealizing him hard. If he doesn't care about you then you can't make him care about you. You need to move on. Cut contact and meet new people. It may seem hard because you have trouble speaking but you need to force yourself to do it, and you'll get better at it.
>>
>>35206130
Keep an eye out on march 8th, 7-8 pm est . Could be good or bad who knows
>>
>>35206156
Thanks! youre probably right and I should move on and I'm probably gonna get hurt. But! There is always a chance that he wants to give me another shot. And if he doesn't, then I can officially move on.
>>
>>35206234
You've never cheated on him, have you? Was it your first relationship? Was it his? Are you a virgin?
>>
>>35204626
/b/itches
/b/
You fuckin serious?
>>
>>35204626
4chan guide to /b/itches
/b/itches
/b/

You fuckin serious?
>>
File: ss_20160715_at_12.49.18.jpg (112KB, 501x728px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20160715_at_12.49.18.jpg
112KB, 501x728px
>M-my bf left me a-and now I have n-noone to talk to
>I'm so alone now, p-please give me my daily dose of attention
Nice thread.
Can't wait to make a similar one in a few weeks to bait some betas too.
>>
>>35203469
Go for it my ex does that occasionally but just sends me shit memes and I just reply with memes or short responds.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.