[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smarter than everyone >people don't realize how smart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0033.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.png
3KB, 168x168px
>smarter than everyone
>people don't realize how smart i am because i'm too lazy
>>
If you were smart you wouldn't be so lazy and bave such a pathetic life. Believe it or not, intelligence is not what you think it is.
>>
Is this a joke, anon? Or did you actually fall for the "smart but lazy" meme?
>>
>>35203363

i wouldn't expect someone less intelligent than me to hnderstand
>>
>>35203383
you are just denying reality
>>
>>35203383
You're probably an underage teen with a superiority-complex.
>>
>>35203419

what do you mean by underage teen?

>>35203407

no you're denying reality
>>
File: 1483660288999.png (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483660288999.png
30KB, 400x400px
>>35203369
Only retards think it's a meme.

>tfw test confirmed genius but held back by my depression/anxiety
>>
>tfw to intelligent to be motivated
>>
>>35203444
Only deluded retards say that kind of shit.
>>
>>35203430
then tell me how your life is, do you have a girlfriend? a job? a career? are your parents proud of you? are you fit? do you like your life?
>>
>>35203288
Why are you lazy? Why do you lack motivation?

Why not try to prove to people you are smart and find your motivation in that? If being smart is so important to you, develop a skill only smart people can and prove the h8ers wrong and impress qts.
>>35203363
Why can't a smart person be lazy?
>>
File: 1487707250714.png (17KB, 481x436px) Image search: [Google]
1487707250714.png
17KB, 481x436px
>>35203369
he fell for the "'smart but lazy' meme" meme
>>
>>35203507
You're obviously either underage or incredibly dumb.
>>
>>35203444
If you're as smart as you claim to be, overcome your hardships and prove everyone else wrong, don't let your talents go to waste.
>>
>>35203288
you're not actually that smart
t. someone who's flunked out of an Ivy League university
>>
>>35203566
>spending talent on this godforsaken age

well, maybe if it's to hasten the decline.................
>>
>>35203517
Because smart people by nature can't be lazy, you are just a little more intelligent than averange people. Do you think Einstein, Tesla, Goethe, Da Vince, Wagner, Napoleon, Edison, Hitler, Pelli were lazy people? And they are some of the greatest minds in human history, they achieve stuff, they build things, the make the prosperity of the humankind possible. And you can't even lift some weights at the gym or do something useful with your life. You aren't smart, you are just arrogant and naive
>>
>>35203713
>the only intelligent people ever were a handful of influential geniuses

i'm willing to bet there were plenty who spent all their days going
>tfw no gf
all the way to the grave
but of course history can't record them because it is incapable of such
>>
>>35203444
then you should have been smart enough to tell your doc you need some fucking Lexapro
if anything it made me more lazy
>>
>>35203713
What? Nothing about intelligence precludes being a lazy cunt. Of course the intelligent, hard working people would shine brightest.
>>
>>35203369
pretty stale meme desu
>>
>>35203761
If you are truly intelligent and don't do anything with your intelligence then you are stupid.
>>
>>35203810
functionally stupid, but the reason is you are lazy not because you are stupid
>>
>>35203288
You feel superior to everyone because, indeed, you are more deep-thinking than them. I used to be like you, but then I realised that our inherent intelligence doesn't mean shit. Great minds are crafted by hard work and experience, you aren't born with one. Do you think Einstein was just born with the theory of relativity in his brain? No, he had to develop it with hard work. Stop feeling pride just because you are intellectually superior. Pride only belongs to those who deserve it, and you don't.
>>
>>35204023
there's a good chance that everyone thinks that OP is an idiot.

If what you're saying is true, people dislike wasted potential.

You're also refusing to 'play the game', which everyone else does, whether they like it or not. You're coming off as an asshole for somehow acting like you're better than it all, which you're obviously not.
>>
>>35204074
I am actually superior to most people, though. This is undeniable. But I'm self-aware enough to realise that, unless I actually become a succes, this doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>35204181
by what metric with actual value in this world?

What about you is superior?

>>35204181
by what metrics?
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (30KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
30KB, 265x190px
>make a shitposting thread with a well known meme to indicate that it's a shitposting thread
>everyone gets butthurt and responds anyway

guess i really am smarter than everyone
>>
whether op is right or not it's outstanding so many people are so eager to begin definitively explaining him. how insanely fucking arrogant and on cue. you dont know anything about him fucking faggots
>>
>>35204422

>tfw so intelligent I don't assume people's identity on an anonymous tibettanese manga board
>>
>>35204422
lol op, we know this is you
>>
Mummy said you were a genius too? Lol
>>
>>35203383
Lol; you obviously did or you wouldn't have made a post begging for someone to acknowledge your pseudo-intellectual post. What makes you intelligent? I speak two languages, major in medicine; meditate daily and play chess at a 1900 level elo and I don't walk around like a dick pretending to be more competent than everyone else. The more intelligent you are the more you realize you cannot grasp the universe to the extent to which you wish you could and in that regard you're just as normal as everyone else.
>>
File: IMG_0034.jpg (48KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0034.jpg
48KB, 640x628px
>>35204677

wow dude your really smart, way too go!
>>
>>35204880
Thanks; I'm glad to have gotten enough of a rouse out of you to take the time to reply, but I must ask that next time you throw in your opinions it be something conducive to the convo and not just an eyeroll looking for support.
>>
>>35203288
You're not as smart as you believe
>>
>graduate valedictorian in high school
>move on to uni
>don't have enough motivation to even go to classes
I dunno know what to do
>>
>smart and use great logic when arguing
>argue about politics on /pol/
>get stumped and close tab
It's an abstract kind of intelligence
>>
>>35203288
People with high is have low time preferences. If you were smart you wouldn't want to spend your time staying idle
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.