[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 (almost 28) >kissless virgin >never worked >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1381420565106.png (1MB, 1025x687px)
1381420565106.png
1MB, 1025x687px
>27 (almost 28)
>kissless virgin
>never worked
>never went to college
>don't know how to drive
>never had a cellphone
>don't like drinking
>never went to the beach or seen the sea
>never scored a goal (soccer is popular here)
>terrible anxiety and afraid to speak in public
>from a small brazilian town (about 15k people) and have nobody to relate to
>afraid of going outside and running into former bullies (since it's such a small town)
>only things I love in life is video games
>PC broke down in 2011 and since then I've only been playing SNES emulator on an old PC my brother gave me
I think I'm losing it guys
Where has the time gone?
What do I do with my life? How will I survive after my parents die?
Fear and anxiety have cripled me. I let my whole life pass me by
If any young robots are reading this, DON'T BECOME LIKE ME

thx for reading my blog, I'll just continue lurking
>>
How have you survived without a job
>>
26 here, been neet since i dropped out of school at 17.
>Where has time gone
I wonder that every day
>What do I do
This is why I'm even bothering to post, 'cause I think about this all the time every single day & have ideas, even though I am way too addicted to my computer to ever do anything about them.
What you do is dedicate yourself to yourself, essentially. Dedicate your life to something you are personally passionate about, and dedicate yourself properly. Become entirely about that one thing you're into, nothing else. Don't worry about girls, about status, about money or the grand meaning of existence with a conscious. Just grind out one thing you like, become the best you possibly can at that 1 thing.
That way when you kill yourself or die of old age or whatever, you won't entirely regret your life. Sure, time has been wasted - a LOT of time has been wasted - but you got a ton more and as long as you start soon, you've not completely and totally fucked everything up.
>>
>>35203335
Reread the whole post nigga. He just implicated that question for you, its obvious.
>>
>>35203335
I live with my parents
It's actualy quite common here so I'm not that bothered by it. My older brother and sister still live here too

>>35203365
thanks for the encouragement
I've got some money saved up after years of birthday gifts and whatnot, and I'm thinking about buying a new PC to play games on
I've been spending far too much time on 4chan these past years, perhaps if I play some Max Payne or Age of Mythology it will cheer me up again...
>>
good thing i am portuguese m8.
why don't you try to make something on your town? you live on the country side and not on a big city soo you should have some manouver like make a computer store or something.
boa sorte brazuca
>>
>>35203493
don't spend your money on a new computer.

Rent a place in a big city and look for a job.
Take your sister with your in the beggining.
Trust me it's going to be better than playing AoM again.
>>
>>35203277
Don't worry I'm sure Brazil has a very large welfare apparatus.
>>
>>35203277

too late 34 year old NEET here
>>
>>35203277
See a psychatrist immidiately. You can still unfuck your shit and enjoy the life you have left. Don't listen to naysaying retards neither.

You're obviously not content with your current situation. Do. It.
>>
>>35203501
thanks m8
my father actualy had an idea of opening an icecream shop, but I was too scared and rejected the idea
I didn't want to be a cashier and interact with people
As I said, anxiety has cripled me. I'm just not fit to live in society
Funny thing I just remembered: I skipped 1st grade because I was too scared to go to school so my mom had to teach me at home. After that I went directly to the 2nd grade

I've been a robot since I was a little kid lol
>>
Get you some alcohol man, get boozed up and chill out, and skip town (if you can).
Is not knowing how to drive such a big deal in Brazil?
>>
qual estado, OP?
>>
>>35203738
I don't like beer or wine
I tried drinking many times but didn't like the taste

>>35203655
I've actualy been going to a psychatrist for about a year now, every 2 months, but it hasn't helped much. At least he made me shave and get a haircut (I was looking like Jesus for a while)

Also you guys feel free to post your own stories too if you want
Turn this into a /25+ thread/ if you will
>>
>>35203277
>>never went to the beach or seen the sea
>>never scored a goal

How? I saw the sea/beach at age 3 and I live in Germany.

And anyone that has even average interest in football should be able to score.

Btw, I was already flabbergasted BEFORE I read you're Brazilian. Lmao
>>
>>35203277
>never scored a goal

The happiest moment of my otherwise depressing life was when I scored a goal for my soccer team. I played three years in highschool for a shitty league, and I scored in the second to last game I'd ever play. Seeing all my teammates happy with me is something I'll never forget.
>>
I have been a NEET after I dropped out of highschool due to anxiety. Spend 2 years at home which literally felt like 1 small summer. I was able to go to a college and i'm kinda enjoying it there, yet, still 1.5 years left. I don't wanna become a NEET after that, if I'll even make this year. Do you wanna do a AMA so you'll motivate me and others not to become like you? We feel for you, anon.
>>
>>35203861
sorry, it's too depressing to talk about my life
I'd rather let other people post similar stories or just let the thread die
>>
>>35203277
Truly remarkable. It's like you have a complete inability to push yourself in any way.

At least you write in English really well.
>>
>25
>khv neet
>brain started getting fucked up when I was 14
>about 5 years of wasting money on doctors, one found out I had a pineal tumor
>was successfully cured
>everything was great
>got shitty minimum wage job
>spent 2 years working said shitty job
>suddenly I started sleeping more and more
>at a point was only awake for 10 hours a day (8 of which was spent working)
>doctors diagnosed me with some fake disease (myalgic encephalomyelitis)
>eventually couldn't take it anymore and quit my job
>tried getting disability but they told me to fuck off
>been 4 years since then
>still a neet
>still sleeping all day
>parent have told me to just kill myself already
Fucking normies
>>
>>35204223
i feel you, maybe we need to just step down i tried freelancing unsuccessfully, 1/2 time jobs.
>>
>>35204281
I'm probably going to do clinical trials and hope one either is a miracle cure or kills me
>>
>>35204494
what kinda of drugs do you have?
>>
>>35204223
>mfw this is literal me minus the cancer
living with my parents now and every single day they ask me when im leaving the house
>>
File: tBrazilian.jpg (41KB, 540x889px) Image search: [Google]
tBrazilian.jpg
41KB, 540x889px
sorry, couldnt resist
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.