[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Main character in movie is a bullied, socially awkward female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: img-thing.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>Main character in movie is a bullied, socially awkward female nerd with no real friends
>Has a Chad boyfriend or gets Chad at some point in the movie

...Pretty accurate.
>>
nerdy-ish guys get hot blonde females in movies a lot too anon

it's just bad storytelling
>>
>>35203272
isn't that the female equivalent of Micheal Cera movies?
>>
File: 1486144266679.png (50KB, 294x302px) Image search: [Google]
1486144266679.png
50KB, 294x302px
Post more of those "nerd girl problems"
>>
>>35203330
>Nerd Girl Problem #29
>I get hit on by 20% less guys than normal girls
>>
>>35203272

Nerd Girl Problem #29

Say a Big Bang Theory quote out loud in psych class and everyone laughs so you gotta take Chad to the bathroom and bang him.
BAZINGA
#Asexual #Bi #Books
>>
File: 3001pp_Mazzaratie_Monica_201.jpg (94KB, 921x669px) Image search: [Google]
3001pp_Mazzaratie_Monica_201.jpg
94KB, 921x669px
Does it frustrate you knowing that fat girls can still get their sexual needs met despite being grossly overweight, while you guys struggle ?
>>
>>35203272
>Main character in movie is a bullied, socially awkward female nerd with no real friends. Has a Chad boyfriend or gets Chad at some point in the movie

One of the reasons we create myths is to impose order on a chaotic world. For the vast majority, the notion that there are some who are unwanted is unthinkable. They would find Nature unbearably cruel if She blessed them and damned others. So they tell stories allowing them to believe everyone can be desired. We have tales of awkward forty year-old virgins who eventually find love, of maladjusted men who become infatuated with sex dolls that eventually become healthy because of that one female coworker who wants him despite his flaws. People tell stories like this because the idea of Hell is only bearable to those who aren't damned when it's empty.

When I was little, my mother took me to see Jesus Christ Superstar in concert. I'll never forget the scene depicting Judas' suicide. A platform in the stage opened, bleeding smoke and ruby light. The three succubi who tempted Iscariot during dragged him down into the pit. Judas cried out to God, demanding why he should be damned if his traitorous act was integral to the the divine plan. God remained silent. He didn't rescue Judas from the flames, even though He was ultimately the one who commended Iscariot to them. Later that night, naive child that I was, I wept for Judas.

Healthy people would be moved to shed the same tears were they forced to acknowledge that there are those who live as monsters not as a just punishment for some evil, but simply as a result of Nature's plan. So they tell tales of the unloved who eventually find that other person who rescues them from the flames. They convince themselves that both God and Nature are kind, and that Iscariot sits in Heaven alongside the savior he had no choice but to betray. Were it otherwise, they would have to listen to Iscariot's screams and those of the abominations tormented alongside him.
>>
>>35203653
no
because i love you
https://youtu.be/xf66Lmrqk00?t=2m50s
>>
>>35203653
It frustrates me how they take it for granted. Like you can fuck any day you want with someone more attractive and they have the gall to complain about it
>>
>>35203576
>Nerd Girl Problem #30
When you're watching Starwars and Dark Vador comes on screen and Chad fucks you that night
>>
>>35204341
That's deep anon. Here's a (you)
>>
>>35204341
>later that night, naive child that I was, I wept for judas

Actual fucking lol nice pasta
>>
>Do nothing, wait for the teacher to assign you to a group
worked for me

next """"problem""""?
>>
>>35205815
>did this
>get put with the lesbian and the autist
Fuck high school
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.