[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm completely dazed you guys. I feel lost in the stream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1463253987963.jpg (43KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463253987963.jpg
43KB, 573x960px
I'm completely dazed you guys. I feel lost in the stream of life.

I'm a 22 years old male who basically failed everything. I used to be anorexic in highschool, evidently I didn't focus on work and I was just an awkward mess all along. I still don't know what to do, having failed all the prospects I had (missed both tries for med studies).

I'm currently studying to be a nurse, a job in a field I have absolutely no will to work in anymore. It's a dead end occupation with no prospects, exceptionally so in France, I mainly picked that field out of desperation and fear of not having something to fall back on. But I keep on losing my time since I'm 18.

A thread came up some time ago where a guy on /pol/ claimed that he finished his studies and started working in an engineer firm at 30, where his coworkers were 5 years younger than him and he hated it.

I had a sort of depression after failing in the first field I initially picked, which lasted long enough to fuck me up: lost contact with everyone, got isolated even more. I lost a large amount of time and, consequently, opportunities; now that I have enough courage to get up and do something, I feel like it's already too late and so far behind everyone else because I'd start anew, at the ripe age of 22.

How do I deal with this? It's not bothering me as much as I'd like it to, I never felt more peaceful since I left all my former accointances. But I want now more than ever to get a good career and embrace life. It just feels like I'm denied all of this.
>>
You're asking the wrong board lad

>>>/adv/
>>
>>35203124
Thanks man. But /adv/ is a bunch of faggots. I'll still try. Original.
>>
what my advice to you would be is to stick to it and finish your degree. After that, you can reexamine your options.

Anyway avec un diplome d'infirmier, tu peux travailler dans les pays du tiers monde pour medecin sans frontieres ou des trucs du genre.

moi jai 35 ans et j'ai rien foutu de ma vie.

bonne chance
>>
>>35202929
>I want now more than ever to get a good career and embrace life

That's not going to come just from picking a field and/or going to school to study something, it's going to happen when you challenge yourself and expand your comfort zone, and you can do that (or not) at any age.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.