[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got an online gf(first i have every had) >have spent 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: despair.png (165KB, 600x519px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
165KB, 600x519px
>got an online gf(first i have every had)
>have spent 2 weeks chatting now
>already beginning to get tired of it
>she is robot tier and i keep finding flaws despite all the red flags i ignored when i first started talking to her because muh dick
>turned out shes like a 5/10 which might be ok with me but shes not my type

what the fuck do i do? ive come to the conclusion i just need to get a real life normie gf.

i used to post on r9k for hours everyday for about 2 years but then i stopped and this is my first post here in about a year. the past 12 months i have actually been improving my life and becoming a normie and been happy except for still no gf although i have gotten close. this girl is actually starting to send me into depression and i find myself falling back into my old beta robot ways since i met her. i thought i escaped this shithole but i find myself slowly sinking back.
>>
>>35202526
>what the fuck do i do?

Break up with her

Also redpill me on what you did to become more normie
>>
File: repeat.png (737KB, 578x442px) Image search: [Google]
repeat.png
737KB, 578x442px
>>35202526
However im not sure im cut out for a normie gf either. I need too much alone time and hate feeling the responsibility of having to talk to someone every so often and maintaining their emotional interest. it just drains me physically and mentally.

i always think i want to have people im close with but hate feeling like i need to do enough stuff to keep them interested. i think i prefer only being responsible for myself while just putting off the commitment to someone else to an unspecified future date that wont come. "i will get a gf eventually" but it will never truly happen because subconsciously i dont want it to happen and i will put off the commitment until i die. the idea of a gf is much better in my mind than in practice. even though this is just online, i think one in real life would be more draining.

i will never be truly happy relationship wise. either miserable feeling alone or miserable and tired with someone i dont want to be with and am only with so i dont have to feel the other feeling.

/diary
>>
>>35202590
>got job
>began dealing with people daily
>have gotten pretty good at it considering i could barely look at people before
>made some semi friends, lots of acquaintances
>got fit and started finding more useful and productive things/hobbies to do
>stopped browsing 4chan for about 6 months, r9k for nearly a year until now
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.