[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any pipe smokers on /r9k/ ? it is the most /r9k/ or cancer delivery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1436833447402.jpg (1MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1436833447402.jpg
1MB, 3984x2988px
any pipe smokers on /r9k/ ?
it is the most /r9k/ or cancer delivery methods

it allows you to withdraw from parties for lonmg ammounts of times, sitting outside somking minding your own bussniess.

it makes normies come to you supperficially and compliment you on you tobacco or "OH WOW cool!!! my grandfather smoke pipe too lel"

its esoteric, it has a very closed community, the normies dont understand, its on the most part very solitary.

why havnt you started smoking pipe yet?
>>
>>35201579
I bought a pipe on a whim when walking through a market, it wasn't too expensive like 10 bucks, but I don't have any tobacco.
Should I buy a special pipe tobacco or will anything do?
>>
>>35201579
It's the most pretentious way to kill yourself with tobacco
As if smoking wasn't pretentious enough by itself
>>
>>35201623
buy pipe tobacco, research how to light it
>>35201680
it really isnt, pipe tobacco is enjoyed by hobos aswell as royalty, the pipe smoking is literally the most accepting ive met so far
>>
>>35201733
any suggestions for a tobacco I should try as a first timer?
>>
>>35201767
thats a whole new world your opening up, have you been smoking cigarettes before?
>>
>>35201838
I have done it, but it was never a habit.
Ideally I'd like a smaller amount just to test if I can enjoy pipe smoking, I don't want to blow a load of money on something that I end up deciding I don't want to do long term.
>>
>>35201579
>it makes normies come to you supperficially and compliment you on you tobacco or "OH WOW cool!!! my grandfather smoke pipe too lel"

Putting on any sort of affectation for validation and not for the pleasure of the act itself is transparent to everyone. Don't be a tryhard fedora tipper. If you like smoking a pipe then do you, and don't try to justify it or get upset by the judgement of others. This is what Chad Turbonormie means when he says "just bee urself brah just bee confident :)))"
>>
>>35201933
well unlesss you have a local tobacconist then you shit out of luck, and theres no real way of find out if you like pipe tobacco withoug having tried pipe tobacco
>>35201969
that sure was a long incoherent ramble filled with buzzwords, what i mean is that pipe smoking is a good way to get in touch with people
>>
>>35202079
See? Getting defensive already. Whatever cool guy you keep strutting around with a corncob in your mouth in your larp.
>>
>>35202193
ehh . no ... pipe smoking as a whole is dying more rapidly thne the white race or respect for demecracy in the west. . inb4 deffence
>>
I once sat next to an old man smoking a pipe in Paris. I remember it smelling really nice. Much nicer than any of the terrible cigarettes people buy from the grocery store smells.
I have never really smoked before, but I am tempted to look in to pipe smoking.
>>
>>35202079
Man, you can just go to a smoke shop. They are literally everywhere.

Just buy a corn cob pipe and some pipe tobacco. It'll cost less than $15 probably. Then upgrade to a good pipe once you find a favorite tobacco.
>>
>>35202273
So... that means pipe smoking isn't dying out particularly fast or at all then
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.