[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /manipulative/? >I go on mental health forums for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: wojake.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojake.png
22KB, 217x225px
Who here /manipulative/?
>I go on mental health forums for the sole purpose of slowly pushing them to suicide
>tfw one guy hasn't logged in in 3 weeks after we've exchanged lots of messages
>he told me he was suicidal
>I told him there's no hope and he should do it
>he probably did it
feels good man
>>
Epic, simply epic! You sure are the mastermind, not many people could talk a suicidal person into killing themselves but you sure did it
>>
>>35201646
kek
bloxity blox
>>
WOW!

So smart and funny and edgy!
Better post on 4chan!
Yes! I will make a meme!
>>
File: illya.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
illya.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>35201567
>tfw give advice on methods to suicidal people I have nothing against because i believe in the right to self-determination
Who /pureevil/ here?
>>
File: Nyah hah hah!.png (31KB, 458x624px) Image search: [Google]
Nyah hah hah!.png
31KB, 458x624px
Nyah hah hah! My plan succeeded. I am darkness. I lurk in the shadows. I am everywhere, even... in... your... nightmares.
>>
>>35201567
Wow so edgy and smart xD I hate people who brag about things like being manipulative, sarcastic, and piece of shit in general.
>>
Lool that's fucked up famalam
>>
>>35201567
>thinks he is being manipulative when he is simply helping others by talking them out of this mortal coil

he played you, he wanted to die, but just needed that extra push, you are a pawn in his game
>>
>>35201708
>>35201859
>>35201894
Why is it okay for Chads to hurt others but it isn't okay for me to want to hurt others?
>>
is water intoxication a painful way to die?
>>
>>35201929
Chad hurts people with style and he's not a tryhard. He's not hurting people purely to prove to himself or others how cold and cruel he is. He makes sure he maintains a likable personality despite his evil deeds.
>>
>>35201929
you should be hurting Chad

it is like you are bragging about swatting flies
>>
>>35202136
Chad isn't easy to hurt.
>>
>>35201929
because clearly chad hasn't hurt you enough
>>
>>35202220
I dunno man, knives combined with the element of surprise seems to work pretty well. Of course, considering the consequences, you might have to think about whether or not it's worth the risk.
>>
>>35202121
this, desu

Chad is a better Machiavellian than us desu
It says right there in "The Prince" - keep your appearances. sure, be a piece of shit, everyone is, but pretend you're the kindest, most pious asshole in the universe while doing it.

Chad doesn't understand it but he does it naturally. Edgy robots think they understand it, but really they're just the compulsive liar kid that doesn't impress anyone.
>>
I coaxed a married woman with kids into cheating on her husband via text messages/pictures, she left him and is now all alone.
I had no plans to ever meet her.
Who /homewrecker/ here
>>
>tfw u kill ur entire suicidal class xddd rawr rofl
>>
When I was seventeen I orbited some girl who obviously wasn't into me. I was a total emotional tampon but I didn't have any other form of female validation so I went with it.

She had feels for this chad who hooked up with her when he was drunk. To take some measure of revenge on her being uninterested in me and obviously willing to use another perosn the way she was using me, I put into her head that she and him were meant to be together. Each time she reached a breaking point and would decide to cut things off, I'd urge her to stick it out.

Ultimately she had a near total breakdown when he made another girl his official gf.
>>
>>35201567
i hope a Varg come at your home and stab you in the head
>>
>>35201567
gr8 b8 m8
oreo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.