[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's something that cheered you up lately or made you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1426081027191.jpg (59KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1426081027191.jpg
59KB, 1920x1088px
What's something that cheered you up lately or made you forget at least some of the negativity in your life?
>>
Anime/Manga.

I only recently got into it a little over a month ago but I really do love it. It makes me forget about my personal feelings, if only for a little bit.
>>
File: 0hdlLTf.jpg (137KB, 460x1174px) Image search: [Google]
0hdlLTf.jpg
137KB, 460x1174px
bumping for positivity. Come on, guys. Whatchu got?
>>
three of my coworkers told me I was a positive person to be around and that they like the fact that I work there.
>>
>>35201296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh9lynUFikc

The platinum birdo made me happy.

Even if i didn't get the finale of koyomimonogatari.
>>
>>35201296
I have achived self-actualization a now pretty much anything intended at entertaining me is so much better, everything seems so legit now, im glad to be alive.
>>
File: Smug monstergirls.jpg (14KB, 255x146px) Image search: [Google]
Smug monstergirls.jpg
14KB, 255x146px
>>35202663
My spelling hasnt gotten better though....
>>
>>35201296
Going to college and studying
>>
>>35201296
Today at work I decided to be really nice.

I bought a shitton of sea salt and almond chocolate, and handed out a piece to every single employee at my work. There's like 40 of them altogether, took me awhile, but everyone was so visibly happier just from that small thing that it was totally worth it. Two of them even emailed me saying thank you.

I reserved some extra dark chocolate for me and the people I supervise, and we all had it with coffee while we finished up our work for the day.

I'm usually extremely reserved and don't talk to anyone I don't have to, but it made me want to do more for everyone in the future.
>>
a gram of black tar heroin
>>
File: 1411130667608.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1411130667608.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>35202867
>the people I supervise
w-where and doing what?
>>
>>35202981
I work for a property management company as a quality control manager. My department is only a handful of people, but they're all very competent turbo autists and I'm very happy to work with them.instead of the normies infesting the rest of the workplace.

I know this makes me a normalfag but fuck dude, I did something really nice today and wanted to share it.
>>
>>35201296
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejstqcE6jQk
This song, I like it. Made by one of my favorite artist too.
>>
File: 1425220605956.jpg (22KB, 208x268px) Image search: [Google]
1425220605956.jpg
22KB, 208x268px
>>35203107
How does one get into such an industry? I've been interested in that sort of thing but don't know where to start and I've been out of work for years so potential employers probably trash my shit resume/application the second they see it.
>>
>>35203139
The company I work for was a start-up when I joined. I went in as data-entry for $10/hour, got sent home early almost every day, but like a baby boomer I busted my ass and was firm with the company's owner and they promoted me and raised me like crazy.

Now the company's national and they put me in charge of web development, quality control and property management.

My best recommendation is to find office jobs with very low standards and work your way up. Unless you have very impressive credentials it's going to be hard to advance any other way.
>>
File: 1447977613009.jpg (522KB, 1066x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1447977613009.jpg
522KB, 1066x1544px
>>35203188
Thanks, bro. You just cheered me up slightly with the vague hint of help and hope.
>>
Alcohol. I recently tried out whiskey. Got hooked to in inmediately. I drink alcohol everyday, but always avoided whiskey for one reason or another.
I only drink the good stuff, sometimes premium stuff.
Another thing that cheered me up a little is that I'm having more normal sleeping cycles. It used to be impossible for me to sleep at night and wake up early in the morning. Now I can sort of do it.
>>
>>35203247
no problem bro
I hope you aren't nearly as depressed as the OP of that image
but if you are, I hope things get better for you soon.
>>
File: qtiefish.jpg (43KB, 450x338px)
qtiefish.jpg
43KB, 450x338px
I talked with a girl
>>
Fapping to traps
>>
I was trying to figure out how to make rent on time, as I am close to broke. Nothing came to mind, so I decided to take a small youtube break. There was cleavage, so I had a wank, and it was nice
>>
>>35203483
The best friend I ever had had a beta, she described him as a cool little dude. My memories of talking to her always cheer me up, make me laugh and smile, and want to be better. It was only online and for a year until she died, but I'm a better person for having known her.
>>
my friend telling me that they appreciate me. although ive been in a really terrible spot lately so every time she says something nice i always doubt it in my head, i always think shes lying to make me feel better. when i confront her about it she always seems genuinely afraid of me and sad. i really want to kill myself so fucking bad.
>>
>>35203724
Please don't do that to her, especially when she's trying to be nice. You're doubting her because of fucked up low self esteem and bad experiences and are probably getting preemptively defensive or dismissive to yourself and her.
Maybe I'm projecting. I can relate to that and should take my own adviceDo you like her? Do you think she likes you? Search yor feelings and be honest with yourself.
>>
>>35203855
i do like her, or did. i asked her out once and she said yes but she didnt seem all that interested, i could tell she didnt really like me in a dating type of way. so after thinking about it for a day or two i told her i changed my mind and she was fine with it. that was actually the first time i ever asked out a girl but then i started thinking why would anyone want to date me? why do i want to date anyone? theres no reason for people to like me, i am not a good person.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.