[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw robot >tfw cop I am the one and only true robocop.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1487104299861.jpg (26KB, 480x378px) Image search: [Google]
1487104299861.jpg
26KB, 480x378px
>tfw robot
>tfw cop

I am the one and only true robocop.

Ask me anything.
>>
you are the ultimate kike shill
RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET OUT NORMALFAG
>>
>>35199914
do the world a favor pigbot, before killing yourself, kill as many of your coworkers and their families before eating a bullet yourself.
>>
>>35199935
Calm down anon.
Having a job does not make you a normalfag.
Not all of us can stay in moms basement for our short lives.
>>
>>35199914
Have you ever gotten into a physical altercation with someone? Had to mace someone? Any weird arrest stories?

I assume you've never had to fire your gun because most cops never do
>>
Why does your movie tie-in game for the Game Boy have the single greatest chiptune music ever composed? How does this dreamy masterpiece match the action of the game at all? Not that I'm complaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhZBDNQ3gas
>>
>>35199999
im talking about him being a fucking cop, i dont actually mind wagecucks or think that makes them normalfags
>>
>>35199914

This makes me laugh. The last pod I was in we had a pod officer nicknamed robocop.

What's the most exciting part of your day?
How often do you get to turn the berry (lights) on and go fast?
>>
>>35200022
>Have you ever gotten into a physical altercation with someone?
Yes, mostly once a month.
Usually its just drunk people pushing us, but sometimes they try to quickly knock us out to run away. Has never worked exept one time. He didnt knock me out, but that guy was at least 210 punds and hit me pretty hard.

>Had to mace someone?

Only if I think that he is trying to really hurt me.
Only happened like 5 times though.

>Any weird arrest stories?

Not really, we arrest mostly people that are drunk and or on drugs.
But one time we had to arrest someone who threatened to kill his wife and wanted to burn down his own house.
He turned out to be mentally ill.

>I assume you've never had to fire your gun because most cops never do

Yeah. I dont live in amerifat, If you try to shoot someone here, you are almost immediately getting yourself into the cell.
>>35200062
>What's the most exciting part of your day?
My regular day is pretty boring.
It just gets interesting when we have to drive to an emergency. That does not happen daily, but sometimes 6 times a day.
Can be pretty fucking rough
>>
>>35200303
>Can be pretty fucking rough

Oh god I cant imagine some of the stuff you have to see. I have a lotta respect for first responders. Takes a lot of courage. Bless up senpai
>>
>robot
>cop

So you're a beta virgin who's also a cop? Weird career choice.
>>
>>35200526
Thank you anon!

>>35200549
>Weird career choice.
Trust me, the face of a failed normie getting arrested for drug possession is one of the best things you can see.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.