[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to enjoy my 20's? I'm 21 and have the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

How do I learn to enjoy my 20's? I'm 21 and have the freedom to do things I haven't been able to because I wasn't old enough, but all I do is go to class, go to my part time job, and shitpost at home.
>>
>>35199295
That's what life is anon
>>
>>35199295
>I have the freedom
Nice meme. You're technically allowed, but that means nothing without money.
>>
You have to spend 1-2 hours after work having fun. What is work-life balance? Certainly not what they say it is.

Welcome to adulthood.
>>
I just turned 23, I learned you should just start fucking people and making friends who take you places. Be sure to do some drugs too don't be lame.
>>
File: 1488165831268.jpg (102KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488165831268.jpg
102KB, 1080x1080px
Get a hobby, go to the gym, talk to people, go to bars and make friends, get good at bar games like pool and darts, enjoy life, try something youve never done before, try out an instrument, break shit, enjoy your life while you can man. you could die tomorrow and wish you could have done so much more with your free time
>>
>>35201297
This. The biggest favour you can do yourself is to lose weight(if fat), get fit and have lots of sex.

It's going to be surprisingly easy if you're thin and not too weak.

I'm in my mid-20s and although I still have time, it's not the same. Time is starting to run out and your body starts to decline after a point.
>>
File: 1471968474583.jpg (124KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471968474583.jpg
124KB, 768x960px
>>35199295
I've done a lot of thinking about this over the years.

The conclusion that I've come to is that it's best to live as humble and simple a life as possible. Don't go into a career where you're killing yourself and working 70 hours a week. Make due with the minimum of what's acceptable to you, and learn to enjoy your own company. You don't have to live as though you're a hermit, but always try to make your life as easy and simple as possible.

Avoid debt (especially massive housing debt or massive student loan debt; choose the cheaper options; buy a used car instead of leasing one), work a low stress job that you don't have to worry about after going home, and do what makes you happy. Don't spend beyond your means, and be happy with less.

So much of life is keeping up false appearances for the sake of impressing others. Quit worrying about it, and live your life the way that you see fit.
>>
>>35199295
Add drugs or alcohol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.