[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all gay and bisexual bots. I think I'm bisexual,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: (m=ecuK8daaaa)8.jpg (9KB, 258x145px) Image search: [Google]
(m=ecuK8daaaa)8.jpg
9KB, 258x145px
Calling all gay and bisexual bots.

I think I'm bisexual, I've been craving sucking cock lately and getting urges to get fucked in the ass.

So I have a few questions for you guys...

>Will dudes still wanna fuck me if I'm tall and muscular and seem like a top? Cause I'm top and bottom.
>How do you go about finding other horny feminine dudes to fuck and get fucked by? Does Grindr actually work?
>How do I efficiently shave my ass so when I'm getting fucked its not hairy?
>How do I efficiently clean the inside of my asshole?
>How can I buy cute girls clothes without anyone noticing?
>What are the chances that I'll meet a cute tranny or crossdresser? Cause if I meet one I'm wifing her(him).
>>
>>35197871
>Will dudes still wanna fuck me if I'm tall and muscular and seem like a top? Cause I'm top and bottom.
Tell them you wanna be the bottom, nobody cares, i'm 5'6 and fuck guys in the ass.
>How do you go about finding other horny feminine dudes to fuck and get fucked by? Does Grindr actually work?
It does work, but people there are usually disgusting. Try to find someone in real life.
>How do I efficiently shave my ass so when I'm getting fucked its not hairy?
If you can't shave everything, go to a place where some hot girl does it for you(it will cost you, ofc)
>How do I efficiently clean the inside of my asshole?
Do an enema. It's disgusting though.
>How can I buy cute girls clothes without anyone noticing?
Order them online.
>What are the chances that I'll meet a cute tranny or crossdresser? Cause if I meet one I'm wifing her(him).
Pretty easy in my country(Brazil), dunno where you live, but cute trannies can be pretty pick.
>>
27 year old gaybot

>yes. Your physique is probably a plus for a lot of people regardless of whether you wanna top or bottom.

>Grindr is a scarily efficient way of having sex with men

>Uh you have to kinda pull one buttcheek to the side and place the razor right in the middle there and shave outwards to get a hairless asshole. I stopped bothering shaving my ass a few years ago. Most guys don't care about fucking a hairy butthole. Many guys in fact prefer this to a 'feminine' shaved butt.

>If you really, really want to clean the inside of your asshole, just get a finger up there. It's not complicated.

>Not a crossdresser so sorry bruh

>Very high
>>
>>35197974
I know a better way if you want to get rid of your hairy asshole.
Shaving is a bad idea.
>>
>>35197999
Nair or something would probably work? I dunno, I never fucked up shaving my asshole, but then again I am a pianist
>>
>>35197974
How bad is it for a bottom to be stocky? I'm lean, but I have a large chest and waist.
>>
>>35198035
Lots of people love this. Look up 'muscle bottoms'
>>
I'm only 5'9" 150lbs and skinny fat. what are my chances of topping?
>>
>>35197871
femboy/trans girl here

use a douche to clean your ass

grindr works and WILL get u laid even if you're an ugly fuck

there's hella trannys/cds on grindr
>>
how can i find someone to fuck my butt if i don't want aids?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.