[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't find black girls hot, I don't find asians hot,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 10.jpg (211KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
211KB, 1920x1440px
I don't find black girls hot, I don't find asians hot, I don't find indian girls hot. Latino are mid tier only because they are closer to white

Why do I only find my own race attractive but at the same time every other race also finds white girls attractive? Is it genuinely that white girls are the most objectively attractive? I don't get it
>>
>>35197461
>Ginger
>Freckles
>That stupid face
Yup. Sure is hot.
3/10
>>
what the fuck are you going on about? that's just your preference, not universal truth you fucking retard. Personally I can fuck an asian, latina, and white girl in in one sitting if possible.
>>
>he doesn't enjoy the spice of life
It's really just a facial structure thing. I garuntee you If you found a black or Asian girl who had the exact same face but different complexion you would find them hot
>>
>>35197461
Everyone prefers white people. Not just their looks but their societies too. Just the way it is.
>>
>>35197461

>I used to only like asian girls
>Then I started liking any girls but dark features
>Then I started liking white girls a lot more
>Now I am into dark skin asians and white girls.

The dick wants what the dick wants.
>>
>>35197483
>ginger
>freckles
but those are the best
>>
File: 1477763758755.jpg (142KB, 753x732px) Image search: [Google]
1477763758755.jpg
142KB, 753x732px
>>35197461
White girls are god tier and white men have the strongest sense for rules and order
That's why we are the best and most dominant race
>>
>>35197461
I don't find white girls attractive, they look like little white boys with long hair to me
>>
I only find white women attractive and im a mutt.

Other women are just unattractive to me dont know why
>>
>>35197461
i grew up in the midwest. we're mostly german descent here and i have to say these girls are extremely disappointing. they age the poorest of any white women and their fat distribution is the worst of any ethnicity on the planet. they end up with this bizarre skinny legs and ass + fat stomach arms and face combo when they gain even the slightest amount of weight (and 90% of them are overweight) and honestly they've turned me off to white girls. i've met insanely beautiful women in person of every ethnicity except for white, and i'm starting to think they only exist in some far off coastal city, because there sure as shit aren't any here.
>>
>>35197522
>I garuntee you If you found a black or Asian girl who had the exact same face but different complexion you would find them hot

nah, he'd throw himself deep in denial the same way all men do when they find say a 13 year old hot for example.
>>
>>35197617
Iiberal women(aka cityfolk) are the most attractive aesthetically ,personality wise some of the worst
>>
>>35197583
North-East Asians have the strongest sense for rules and order, not whites
>>
>>35197671
i live in a fairly large city, friendo. plenty of liberal women here, but the white ones are still shaped like upright chicken drumsticks unless they're under 20 years old and very slim, which is like 0.01% of them. locally the hottest women here are hispanics and mixed black girls, though we also have smaller indian and chinese populations that pump out the occasional superhottie. unfortunately all of these people combined are still a 15% minority, which leaves 85% walking maracas.
>>
File: indian_girl.jpg (94KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
indian_girl.jpg
94KB, 620x620px
<3 brown girls
Best of both worlds
>>
>>35197828
sodium bromide...
>>35197558
Why do whites hate gingers so much? Literally god tier
>>
>>35197867
I am white and I love gingers. If a normally 6/10 girl has ginger hair it automatically raises her to a 7/10 or maybe even an 8/10.
>>
>>35197828
I like the hair but her face isn't doing it for me at all.
>>
File: ginger.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ginger.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
>>35197867
here's a ginger for you, anon.
>>
>>35197461
It's a psychological imprint from thousands of years of evolution to stick with your own kind, it's an inherited assurance of the survival of your species or as I like to call it "tribe". I guess a lot of minorities that live away from their own countries would be more inclined to breed with whoever's there but you'll find that wherever you go, same-race people seem to stick together. They call it "secularism", I prefer to call it an inherited gene that is advantageous to us all (yes, I am alt-right.)
>>
>>35197966
nice dubs, anon.

original
>>
>>35197867
We don't hate gingers, it's mostly a meme. They can be crazy though.
>>
>>35197965
Its time more whites took the ginger pill
>>
>>35198006
Maybe you memes, make them crazy?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.