[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever want to be just plugged back in? Does being pilled on almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: 460f72356c.jpg (14KB, 635x265px) Image search: [Google]
460f72356c.jpg
14KB, 635x265px
Ever want to be just plugged back in? Does being pilled on almost everything make your day to day existence absolutely unbearable.

I just want to be a dumb fucking normie.
>>
Normies get screwed by their employers all the time and just eat it.

Boss stole money from you? Just eat it. Be normal. Let the boss man take your money.
>>
>taking pills
>ever

Who needs um
>>
>>35197317
>being a blue pill normie who is enslave to the pussy and delusional about love

fuck that shit knowledge is freedom and the red pill has set me free. I get to keep all of my money and time to myself.
>>
>>35197317
Kinda, there are days where I wish I was stupid, but then I see actual stupidity happening and I change my mind real fast.
>>
>>35197317
You're choosing to believe stupid 'pilled' memes.
Reject these truths you hear people talking about other people. If it doesn't involve you.
Just base opinions off your own personal experience. You'll start noticing all that talk people do is just memes most of the time, they have no clue what they're talking about people just repeat what they heard.
>>
File: 1402878218754.jpg (26KB, 150x188px) Image search: [Google]
1402878218754.jpg
26KB, 150x188px
Jesus christ you're not "redpilled" or smarter just because you spent your life in a retarded misogynist / racist / whatever-else-ist echo chamber. You're fucking delusional.

There's absolutely nothing special or interesting or true about your beliefs. You're just another crowd-follower. Grow the fuck up
>>
>>35197482
You wanna know why it's good to stop repeating ignorant memes?
When you notice other people doing it, you'll start thinking of times YOU do it. You repeat something you heard, and if you really think about it, you got no experience about it. If someone questions you, you won't really have any answers. You're basis your opinion off an inception of opinions, opinions based off opinions to the point it's an opinion on an opinion rather than opinion on a fact, let alone a fact itself.
>>
>>35197482
>Just base opinions off your own personal experience.
not OP but, imho, i dont agree. i think we should learn from others experiences too. to see what else could possibly happen, in case of different scenarios, other than our only one life. ofc we shouldnt take their learnings as rules, because everybody is different, so it might not apply to us. but still, since we are all human, we can collect the knowledge of common experiences and conclude to a common, day to day practical information, statistically speaking.

what do you think about this idea?
>>
>>35197547
yeah I always wanted to follow that trend of never having a girlfriend, so I just did and now I'm stuck being virgin at 23
I should grow up (even faster)
>>
>>35197482
don't make me drop scientific red pills on your ass. I can fucking crush you like a bug with science.
>>
>tfw I finally get a full time job in a marketing firm
>expect everyone to be sjw lefties
>everyone is actually disgustingly redpilled and extremely racist
>so is every businessman and producer I meet

Being redpilled is the secret friends
>>
>>35197317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
>>
>>35197677
1. About what? What topic did anyone specifically contest
2. >infographics
>>
>>35197317
You're probably not that much smarter or more enlightened than anyone else. Most people aren't.
>>
>>35197629
>what do you think about this idea?
>>35197557
^^
I think you get an opinion, you don't varify anything about it. So it's like someone tells you an anime you like is dumb, pretend it's an anime you never heard of. You don't know if they even watched the anime, maybe they were skipping through it and just are a lonely robot wanting to talk to someone so they read a wiki entry on it to talk about it, then that wiki entry was written by someone with a broken playing device that distorted the images or skipped parts of the show and they were writing negative reviews based on that. You don't know where the facts start and get opinions that are formed off opinions that have an inbuilt bias that it is affirming a fact without really getting any facts. You're trying to assertain and build facts off non-factual content with no idea how many times it's passed off it might not even be second hand, it's third, fourth hand, ect.

>>35197677
lol fucking try me, you have no scientific credentials.
>>
File: LouisWainCats_0004.jpg (120KB, 455x582px) Image search: [Google]
LouisWainCats_0004.jpg
120KB, 455x582px
I remember a time when I was blue-pilled and I could believe in things like "happiness is a mindset! just be happy!" or when I could look at girls and actually want them and want to be fun and charming and make them laugh.

I'd occasionally catch myself having totally unexamined beliefs like "justin bieber is a fag hahaha," or being really into shitty emo indie music, stuff which I'd passively absorbed into my personality just because that's what the popular culture told me.

I'm sure I've still got some of those thoughts but as a whole my self and my personality is so much more vibrant and original. Not in a carefully groomed socially acceptable way but in MY way like wild splashes of paint totally ignoring the lines.
>>
>>35197745
what you explained now is a good description of why an opinion that is learned from someone else might be wrong. but what i meant was, it might be smart to share our own experiences with others. not only opinions. so with this, we can have our own opinions about others experiences, but we still cant apply that experience to ourselves. but if we do this research with lots of people, since we are all human and our brains and emotions are wired in a somehow common way, we might have a better opinion about things and interactions about life, other than only basing our opinions to just our first hand experiences. thats what i think at least
>>
>>35197737
>About what? What topic did anyone specifically contest

Monogamy and the inferiority of females. Women do have some biological advantages but men have more of them.

>>35197745
scientist agree with me. well the type that are free from the pc culture and sjw shit.
>>
File: 1485687778465.png (649KB, 1800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1485687778465.png
649KB, 1800x1195px
>>35197794
Happiness is a mindset I've found is just trying to tolerate your environment while working toward getting to a new one. Being stuck in an environment reasonable nobody would be happy in can either suck out all your motivation, or just be a temporary thing you can adapt to letting it bother you less. The less you let it bother you, the easier it is to focus on the bigger picture of accomplishing something to get it done and change things so you can reasonable try to make yourself happier. I've struggled with this myself, a lot of people don't want you to win. They just want other people to lose. Even if they get nothing for it besides a little thrill of satiating their envy or some other petty fleeting emotion.

>>35197853
You can't learn facts from opinions that have no facts or build an opinion of why a fact has relevant context. It's like seeing a picture of pepe and saying it's racist. You sound like you might be a very submissive person if you think people don't have ulterior motives in why they're sharing information.

>>35197952
>scientist agree with me. well the type that are free from the pc culture and sjw shit.
Okay. How many scientists with verifiable credentials have you talked to that agree with you when you both discuss the subject?
>>
File: 1371085026275.jpg (23KB, 259x261px) Image search: [Google]
1371085026275.jpg
23KB, 259x261px
>Tfw becoming blackpilled on genetics/race/intelligence/talent/ destroyed me
>tfw can't see life and society as anything but a joke
>tfw would actually mind wipe myself so I could be a normalfag again

You can't reject the blackpill, you just learn to live with it.
>>
>>35197995
okay mate. anyways. thanks for arguments!
>>
>>35198021
What's the black pill? That shit eggy was talking about a while back? Never really followed through with checking it out. Something about genetics right?
>>
>>35198073

Eggman talked about one layer of genetics. The Field runs deeper than just looks.

To the point, Talent is hereditary and the primary mover of people in society. Success is almost entirely talent.
>>
File: vaporwave.jpg (99KB, 960x720px)
vaporwave.jpg
99KB, 960x720px
>>35197995
I've stopping considering happiness as special or valuable and now allow myself to freely experience the full range of human emotions.

There's so much more to the human condition than just dumb happiness you're really missing out.
>>
>>35197952
>scientist agree with me. well the type that are free from the pc culture and sjw shit.
Actually this is the perfect example. People are generally considered dumb and uninformed. Why are scientists authorities on subjects to you? Why should it be an authority to me? They have credentials to make an informed opinion. You read an opinion piece on their opinion, ask anyone that's done an opinion piece if they represented their views right in disseminating the information it's practically a hit job on the persons views a lot of the time that is career damaging. Your basing opinions off of that. It's like you walked into a job interview and tell them your qualified because you read about the job field on wikipedia.

>>35198099
>There's so much more to the human condition than just dumb happiness you're really missing out.
Fucking hell mate, you really just gave up on life huh?
>>
>>35197995

Males have a greater volume of grey matter then females.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Scientist confirms the importance of grey matter and the difference in the sexes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsMn6GExUF4

TFM crushes buzzfeed scientist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNbMRmtEoS0
>>
>>35197547
>Develop mindset based off how you are treated by women and your social experiences

HAHA YOU ARE A STUPID FAGGOT CHOOSING TO BE MISERABLE IT'S ALL UR FAULT xDDDD Fuck off.
>>
File: 4231423.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
4231423.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>35198209
You do realize neanderthals had more grey matter than homosapiens right?
Jesus fuck you're like the personification of ignorance.
>More grey matter = smarter
>>
>>35198209
>>35198259
okay now that I got my initial laugh out of the way, tell me why you think more grey matter = smarter
By your metric Andrey the giant should of been working at nasa instead of Wrestling.
>>
File: 1443565010628.jpg (92KB, 582x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443565010628.jpg
92KB, 582x960px
>>35198130
You're talking about critical thinking but you've still got this unexamined axiom in your belief structure that happy = good.

You're a slave to dopamine, you dope.
>>
>>35197331
>My first boss from over 12 years ago owes me $200 because he's a fat kike

Should I go to his office, armed?
>>
>>35198303
This. If you feed your vices on everything that feels good and avoid everything that could feel bad that turns you into an obese robot where everything stops feeling good.
>>
>>35198303
No. Rather the opposite. I've had to embrace such oppressive living conditions that the fact is there is no escape from that. Life is designed to simply be oppressive and punish you more so that the only out is to fucking kill yourself.
You can either try to make it work, or just wait to die while it sucks the entire fucking time.
>>
>>35198209
>>35198259
>>35198289
Okay I went off half cocked, you presented information that males have more grey matter. Why do you find this astounding information? It's like saying a 50 pound dog is likely to have more grey matter than a 15 pound dog. Males are larger organisms than females in that species, science confirmed larger has more material in it. Astounding. Really I'm amazed. You've impressed me.
>golf clap
>>
>>35197317
To think like this is so normie it isn't even funny. There are people "plug in" that are miserable. There are people "unplug" that found happiness.
Your life has more to do with how you act on things rather than knowledge of them. You will discover the majority of those that achieve in life have more than smarts or brawn or even luck. What they have is convictions, they see what their life could be and do everything they can to make it so rather than sit their crunching numbers of how many times they are going to get hurt or treating every failure as some end all outcome. You crave ignorance because you are a coward.
>>
>>35198457
>oppressive living conditions
How bad are they really? Almost everyone that spews this irl are 20 somethings that just hug parents coat tails and were angry mommy wasn't happy about it.
>>
>>35198608
Most people are not riding off their parents coat tails. Businesses are riding off these peoples labour and having cheap labour subsidized by those parents. Most of the economy is a fucking scam. The richest people in the world are usually the ones sucking up tax payer dollars through scams, they're welfare queens with expensive shit. Waste of time to even bother talking about it. Everything is set up on scams working to the point nothing works without scams.
>>
>>35198739
you know there is more to life than being a capitalist whore wasting money on the richest shit right? You sound like my cunt of a neighbor where she thinks she is entitled to drink at expensive bars for nothing and it's all big daddy governments fault.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.