[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me ideas for a first date??? I just realized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1448312499137.jpg (55KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1448312499137.jpg
55KB, 640x359px
Can someone give me ideas for a first date???
I just realized i never made those kinds of arrangements before.
>>
Just go to Starbucks.
That's what I did.
>>
Museums.

Preferably one that you find interesting. Makes conversation so much easier, and hey, she might just think you're not that big of a loser.
>>
Go see a movie and then dinner afterwards so that way if your fucking weird and awkward you can fall back to just talking about the movie.
>>
>>35197093
don't go on a "date" go "hang out"
keep it casual
go to a bar and talk. get to know her and make her comfortable around you
then you plan something more serious once you know her better
>>
>>35197382
That was the plan
But i just made clear the part about the movie
She said yes when i asked her out but then when i said movies she backed off and said that it was great but she would give me confirmation on that.

>>35197441
It's kinda hard to get this girl to even have a conversation. I figured a date where we actually go out would be the best way to spend time with her.
>>
>>35197382
kek just go out with someone you pretty much don't know and sit near them for 2 hours. Wouldn't dinner first be better? You get to talk to her and when all is said catch the romantic night session
>>
>>35197093
Ice-skating! It'll be super fun and she'll be sure to fall for you anon!
>>
>>35197207
this sounds good, first you can grab something to eat (can be some light stuff), talk a bit and watch some cool shit after
>>
>>35197644

Because movie is just sitting in silence next to each other, where as in a date you're supposed to interact
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.