[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody tell me why the fuck roasties love to do this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0177.jpg (38KB, 720x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
38KB, 720x413px
Can somebody tell me why the fuck roasties love to do this shit for attention? WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU 'CURVED' A GUY AND LET ALONE HE JUST TOLD YOU THAT?!

I fucking hate roasties, they take advantage of having everybody's attention and they know they're living life on easy mode. That's the reason I'm single and probably gonna die as a virgin. I refuse to text/talk/call to/a fucking female first because of this!

Fucking roasties why won't all of you just fucking die you degenerate inbred thundercunt WHORES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35197002
>Curved
Any Amerilards able to translate?
>>
>>35197297
Just nigger speak for doing wrong or something.
>>
>Home for Christmas
>Go to grocery store for my mom
>Run into girl I used to orbit
>She actually talks to me
>She has a fucking kid
>It's mulatto
>Ask her how it's going
>"You know, just me and the baby. Make it work as a single mother in a world set against you!"
>Lol you can't make this shit up
>She asks how I'm doing
>"Oh I'm going to graduate after this semester and then start and internship with a firm while I get my master's. They've already said that if I do a good enough job and catch on easily they'll probably hire me full time when I get my master's. Probably gonna start out at around $70k"
>Her eyes light up as if I'm handing her a cookie.
>"So you want to meet up some time? I have a new number, so I'll need to give it to you."
>Turn her down.
>Act like I'm just too busy to be tied down to something back home.

It felt better than it should have to be honest.
>>
>>35197297
Amerifag here. Part of their degenerate normie lingo. It means he made an attempt to form a relationship with her and she turned him down. The American vernacular gets dumber by the week.
>>
>>35197398
The older get the more I see this. After high school a bunch of girls got pregnant and ruined their lives. While I too am almost done with school with zero debt. I know it sounds like hurr durr nice guys win in the end but damn does it feel good watching them crash and burn. Plus they haven't even hit the wall yet.
>>
File: IMG_0178.jpg (55KB, 685x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
55KB, 685x538px
>>35197398
That must feel so good my man, sound so satisfactory.

Fucking roasties, always trying to make their life easier by contradicting themselves
>>
>>35197398
>Not looking at her kid, back at her and saying 'yeah...nah, don't think so'
You fucked up.
>>
>>35197425
>The American vernacular gets dumber by the week.
- guy who just said "Amerifag"
>>
>>35197002
I'm with you OP, roasties all need to fucking die. I'd actually just love to see their reaction if people just stopped giving them the attention they who're for so much and watch them break down as they realize they're fucking worthless.

>>35197398
Looks satisfying anon, I'd have loved that moment
>>
>>35197676
Are you new here?

I am asking entirely originally if you are new here.
>>
Roastie getting toastie, dumb bitch try again ho
>>
>>35197002
A lot of the chicks I liked in high school that rejected me are all single mums. Jokes on them, they're single mums and I'm a single dude with no responsibilities.

It's cozy drinking and smoking pot and playing vidya.
>>
>>35197398
Feels good dont it? After school
>Got my teeth fixed
>worked out abit
>earning more than average

Sometime see old school girls that never even gave me a second look. Ask about there kids lol usual shit n joke around. Eventually they ask me for number/try to kiss me. Pull back n tell em about my 21 year old gf. I'll admit i do lead em on abit but fuck em. wheres your badboy now?
>>
File: 1487959289765.jpg (37KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1487959289765.jpg
37KB, 600x528px
>>35197761
Another weak attempt at trolling. This board is also becoming pretty degenerate.
>>
>>35197002
No, you're a khv robot because of your personality. You should stop paying so much attention to shit like this and work on not being a miserable weirdo fuck noone wants to be around. This is tough love anon, you've gotta get some self awareness and stop whining like a bitch on r9k or you'll just keep repeating the same habits. Have some self confidence for fucks sake, spend your time doing shit you enjoy and stop bitching and acting like a weirdo around girls. These robots on this board are super cucks who think they're a master race but really they're just idiots who whine too much and have no enjoyment in their life. Don't be like them, anon.
>>
>>35197398
I never orbited anyone, never got rejected either since I didn't bother with that shit but these stories always make me smile
>>
>>35198086
fuck you cunt. fuck off. my enjoyment isnt entertaining stupid whores like you. its not getting drunk in a crowded room playing music with too much bass. its not sticking my dick in some stupid animalistic shell of a human being

fuck off. keep getting bred and played by your 1% overlords like children
im so happy there will eventually be a genocide when you idiots overpopulated everything.

enjoy this dystopia you are creating because it just feels so good to do what societies masters tell you

whore
>>
>>35198307
I agree with you on what's fun but you're obviously still a miserable fuck. I don't do shit I'm neet-o and taken care of, I'm just not a whiny bitch
>>
>>35197002
>WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU 'CURVED' A GUY AND LET ALONE HE JUST TOLD YOU THAT

Likewise, who the fuck cares that you don't care?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.