[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match chick on tinder >looks kinda chubby but 7/10 face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: a.jpg (39KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
39KB, 640x654px
>match chick on tinder
>looks kinda chubby but 7/10 face
>chat for a while
>suddenly she asks for my phone #
>give it to her
>she calls almost immediately
>we hit it off, talk for about 2h
>she even jokes about how long we talk
>that evening talk again, this time for 4h
>she's intelligent, fun, good sense of humor (not woman "good", good "good")
>we both make sexual innuendos and then laugh it off calling each other pervs etc
>she seems into me
>2 days of talking for hours on the phone pass, I talked with this one chick more within 3 days than all my friends combined for the last month
>she wants to meet up in a McDonald's in her hometown which is 60km from where I live
>fuck yes
>good thing I recently filled up the car, otherwise I'd be too broke to buy gas and go that far and back
>she mentioned flowers semi-jokingly so I stop at a gas station and buy a white rose for half the money I had left for the month (this was today and I get paid in the beginning of each month) (the rose was about $12.5, a big mac combo costs about $4 in my country so I still had some money left for McDonald's)
>date begins, she looks a lot fatter and a bit uglier than in the pics
>whatever, beggars can't be choosers and she's super fun to talk to
1/2
>>
>we talk for 2-3 hours, goes well
>almost time when she has to leave
>she casually mentions her boyfriend, continues some story
>my mind goes blank and I'm hoping I heard her wrong
>she finishes the story, I must've looked absent minded as fuck at that time and I couldn't say anything
>"what are you thinking about?"
>"oh, um... nothing heh"
>"I can see you're thinking :)"
>"yeah I guess I'm just sort of tired"
>she keeps talking, I just nod, smile, say "right" etc
>I finally straight up say "uh, so did you say you've got a boyfriend or did I hear wrong?"
>"oh, yeah" like it was fucking nothing
>I died inside but did my best to half-assedly get on with the conversation, I just want to gtfo of there but I'm just too fucking naturally polite (or autistic if you prefer)
>after a couple of minutes she asks "don't you have a girlfriend?" like she's surprised a guy on tinder that drives 60k to meet her doesn't have a girlfriend
>I say no
>couple more minutes, she finally has to go
>she leaves with the fucking rose I gave her, I hate myself more than Hitler hated Jews
>speed home the whole way, fastest I've ever driven, while fantasizing about driving head-on into a semi
>get home, type this
2/2
REEEEEEE at me, tell me to leave the board for using tinder or leaving my house. I don't care I just needed to share and it's too pathetic to tell anybody I know.
>>
>>35196539
Kek. Enjoy being a beta orbiter.
>>
You naive mortals...you will never learn will you?
>>
>new copy pasta for woman hate threads?

I don't even know what to say anon. What the fuck is wrong with women?
>>
>>35196533
Here's a story you might find interesting OP. Similar in a way.

>match a 7/10 chick on tinder
>a little chubby but not much of a problem
>"i'm not into relationships"
>ask her if she's into casual fucking then
>"yep"
>set a date with her
>exchange numbers
>she tells me to call her
>I never really call girls on tinder
>say fuck it and call her
>spend a solid hour talking to her without even noticing the time passage
>she's a total slut from what she said and became one since her bf cheated on her
>she's redpilled as fuck though
>literally the most fun I had talking to a girl in years and we immediately clicked
>eventually meet
>talking is fun
>she's actually into fucking me
>fuck her
>never talk again
It was fun while it lasted. If she wasn't such a slut I might legitimately consider her gf material. Also she reminded me of one female friend I kinda wanted to fuck so that made it even better.
>>
>>35196598
I obviously dropped her. I think I'm dropping women in general right now.
>>35196657
Nice.
>>
>>35196539
that sucks OP. but it is kind of your fault, after talking with her for that many hours you should have done better recon about the situation.
>>
That's just, wow. Well if it happens again you now know to grab the rose, say goodbye and walk out.
>>
Having a boyfriend didn't stop her from meeting you.

She still wants the D.

I mean, how can you be so stupid?
>>
You're a beta cuck for not calling her out on her bullshit then and there. Or at least find her boyfriend on FB or something and tell him about your "experiemce".
>>
>>35196533
>>35196533
I seriously hate girls that do this shit!!! If you have a fucking boyfriend just say it you degenerate cunt!!
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (77KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
77KB, 600x789px
You missed your chance to cuck some beta OP.
>>
File: 1476971655903.jpg (23KB, 156x253px) Image search: [Google]
1476971655903.jpg
23KB, 156x253px
>match chick on tinder
>get snapchat
>get more pictures
>see she is fatter in pics
>use only 2 minutes
>>
>>35196686
I guess you're right but honestly: why would she even be on tinder?
>>35196702
Maybe she does. Who gives a shit, pursuing her further after this stunt would disrupt the space-time continuum with the amount of beta, IMO. I'm desperate to wet my dick but not that desperate.
>>35196692
Thanks for being sympathetic.
>>35196718
>You're a beta cuck
No shit.
>>
>>35196702
this. they were probably into 3 somes or looking for another couple to fuck around with

you can't expect to use shit like tinder and remain a monogamous sex only for procreation christian beta
>>
1 rose is $12.5? what fucking country do you live in, do they make roses out of gold?
>>
>Gas station rose
It... came with a crack pipe didnt it?
>>
this is your chance to cuck some faggot and you come to r9k to complain about it. there's no hope for you OP
>>
>>35196916
I'd honestly be fine with that if she was straight up about it. I'm not some /pol/ pure white aryan faggot looking to mary a virgin aryan chick and obsessing about her meatflap-length. But the duplicitousness was seriously disgusting.
>>35196930
It was a gas station so I guess they rip off schmucks who need last minute flowers for their roasties. Flowers are dirt-cheap at regular stores around here.
>>
File: IMG_1328.png (710KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
710KB, 800x800px
>meeting at mcdonalds with a gas station rose in hand

What a romantic date, OP.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.