[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luck has struck me fellow robots. Grandpa recently died and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 150730_Thailand_jpeg.jpg (265KB, 430x554px) Image search: [Google]
150730_Thailand_jpeg.jpg
265KB, 430x554px
Luck has struck me fellow robots.

Grandpa recently died and left me a 6 figure inheritance. Im 24 yrs old, fat and have only had sex once when i was 16. Ive just gotten my first job a year ago at a fast food joint. I've essentially been a neet since high school playing WoW and still watching animu.

I dont want to live in the U.S. anymore. I cant stand the bs and the pressure to do something with myself. I get this constantly from my family and what little friends i have. I just wanna be left alone.

I was wondering about moving to thailand. Is it a paradise that extends your dollar like they say or just a meme?

Help me out. They want me to use this money to go through some type of schooling or real training but fuck that. I cant go back to that. I can barely stand the everyday bs from working fast food
>>
Chiang mai is nice
>>
Be very careful with your money. Even six figures can vanish quickly.

Invest it carefully and don't be hasty
>>
>>35195703
Advice? How can this last me in Thailand?
>>
>>35195682
Dont fall gor the memes If you want to live in such a country stay in the tourist places the farmers And villagers will not take lightly to a spoiled american kid coming there to date their local trannies
>>
>>35195712
I'd split it up. Half in a low cost index fund and half into a rental house. But red up on all of those things and understand what you're buying.

Start with money moustache and bigger pockets.

Good luck!
>>
>>35195712
Just stay away from the tourist cities. Not much dollar extending there
>>
Not wanting to give an exact number but We are talking +250k. My dad got a bigger piece since he was left with the estate, whatever he had left in the bank and other bonds
>>
They do not fucking want you either dude
>>
If you like living through a coup d'etat every few years.
>>
I used to talk to this girl in Bangkok who told me she loved me before she ended up fucking a million Chads behind my back. If you go to Thailand don't expect the women there to be any different from western women, don't fall for that meme.

That said I can't really give you any advice about your money.
>>
>>35195878
I do plan on meeting up with traps. I wonder if they are any better
>>
>>35195747
That will translate to somewhere around 1-2k per month. Before you just up and move, maybe go there for a visit, though.

Also never talk to anyone there about your money. Ever. A lot of dumb asses go over there, fall in 'love' and get taken to the cleaners big time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.