[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you think the lack of a woman's touch is why you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1487681210758.jpg (242KB, 1388x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487681210758.jpg
242KB, 1388x2048px
If you think the lack of a woman's touch is why you're so messed up then why don't you just get a girlfriend?
>>
>>35195134
Thats what a majority of people here think.
You are not satisfied with your life so you pick an "impossible" goal to have a drive or some kind of hope :"If I got a gf I would be happy, this is why I'm not fulfilled right now" and you can switch gf with any "material" goal.
In this society everything is dimmed down, sexuality, physical contact all this stuff we naturally crave. So our dumb animal brain when we are in a period of despair fire up and tell us to go reproduce, and that create that idea that you are unhappy because you have no gf, are a virgin etc...
Of course having no sex human touch is part of the problem but we have to be rational about it.
No amount of crying (even tho for some people they have good reason to) is going to fix this chemical imbalance.

If you want your focus on finding a gf then by any mean do everything in your power to achieve it.
Start working out, try to make some money, learn new shit to be better at conversation, get better sleep patterns. Everything to improve yourself and your brain. Happiness is a chemical reaction and you just have to become good and finding whats your "trigger".
Your brain will do everything in his power to stay in the confort zone but your unhappiness shows you clearly that you have become bored of it.
>>
>>35195134
OP dropping some real wisdom
>>
File: 0285 - h3nTfec.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
0285 - h3nTfec.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>35195134
STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU STOP POSTING LAVRENFU
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.